Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Arhi FF: Kalarikkal House-2 [Thread 3 link posted] (Page 67)

ninand IF-Rockerz
ninand
ninand

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
it might just be one update at a time D.. but when it has Nalan, it feels blissfully otherwise.. 

when I read Nalan in conjunction with Arnav, when I read Arnav looking at Nalan, feeling protected when he clung to him , buying him an undershirt, ...  sitting on that wall feeling angry, and then standing in front of the stove, assumably cooking with him by his side ( I dont think I will recover from that anytime soon).. it makes me feel such tenderness and warmth for Arnav...  just like I felt when he lost it , disturbed that Kashi seems to want to take life lying low.. 

god! it makes me wish Nalan doesn't leave his side..  ironic?:)

and then Kashi and Nalan.. they are ..umm.. they belong together in the story.. like even if they went apart, they'd never really be so..  aww D, feels like i'd die of sweet ache when Nalan keeps Arnav at a distance out of loyalty for Kashii.. oh god..Broken Heart
The more I read of Kashii and Nalan, the more I fall in love with Nalan.. 

(in an alternate universe, I imagine Nalan growing up to be OP, and in this one, I am more than content that the two will never collide..)

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

-PoisonIvymak3mesmile-publicenemy-asimovlatekateDrwhoserialwatcher16Krishnaluv94had2bu

Kalyaani IF-Sizzlerz
Kalyaani
Kalyaani

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by V323

Now, I posted a LOONNGGG comment on page 62, in which I asked some questions. Will someone please take the initiative of answering them. PLEASE? *looks with puppy dog eyes, and kneels*

Namboothiri is the name of the Brahmin community in Kerala. The practice may vary, in South India we may have our father's Name or our community name as the surname. He did refer to her as Ms. Govindan that is valid and Kaveri Namboothiri is valid too.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-publicenemy-asimovlatekateserialwatcher16reflorated

boyznaka IF-Rockerz
boyznaka
boyznaka

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
This was just.. amazing. They both can see what could be, and are still too restrained, right?
And can I just say I love everything you've posted about the South Indian culture? I, for one, was someone who couldn't differentiate Tamil from Telugu as to me they were both just funny words that make sense to some people but after this I've actually started looking up both in an attempt to learn the basics. Meeku dhanyawadumulu for that. *Don't kill me, don't kill me*

And for the links too. I checked out all of them and the songs and the poems and he dances are soo beautiful. It's amazing. I feel as amazed as Arnav would every time I see any of them.

This story is just so different and so, oh so wonderful! Nenu ninnu premistanaanu for this! (Yeah, that is all the Telugu I know.)

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-publicenemy-asimovlatekateswetha_chDrwhoserialwatcher16

Drwho IF-Dazzler
Drwho
Drwho

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 2:18pm | IP Logged

Such grief was private.

He knew that he would have killed anyone who would have intruded on him in such a state. 

So would she, he knew without a doubt.

You have left me totally speechless, anything I say will be an intrusion.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-publicenemy-asimovswetha_chserialwatcher16

samarablog Senior Member
samarablog
samarablog

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
Its simple..we all feel it..emotions..
nothing more to say..
Loved it

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-publicenemy-asimov

Drwho IF-Dazzler
Drwho
Drwho

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
The chapter begins with tears of sadness and through the tears Kashi sees beyond her original impressions. 

She is so intuitive about Arnav, managing to cope without his usual trappings.

And interestingly, she feels Nalan is Arnav's weakness, she has not yet realised she could be as well, may be she will become his strength!

So the hungry Lion cub has decided to take matters in his own hands and help himself! And she was caught off guard...but is quickly back in control, although the chink is there in the armour! 

Thanks for painting such a poignant picture with words!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-publicenemy-asimovlatekateswetha_chserialwatcher16

lakraj80 IF-Dazzler
lakraj80
lakraj80

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
Devi Devi Devi, I love the name Devi, my one and only younger sis is called Sreedevi, and her friends call her sreedevil!!!. Well jokes apart. Wht shall I say to my dear. I am short of words. Take a bow my girl! I loved the convo btw nalan and kashi. Nalan is a treat to read. My fav line.'The boy had been thankful, she could tell, even though he would never admit it. He saw it as being disloyal to her and she loved him for it with all her heart''. And also I like the line'unfinished tears are a nuisance''. I just can't wait for further updates! Wonder Wht they are cooking lol!!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-publicenemy-asimovlatekateswetha_chDrwhoserialwatcher16

.nirvana. IF-Sizzlerz
.nirvana.
.nirvana.

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
loved the update!!!!!11

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-publicenemy-asimov

Go to top