Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Arhi FF: Kalarikkal House-2 [Thread 3 link posted] (Page 65)

reflorated IF-Rockerz
reflorated
reflorated

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Reserved.

Edits

Double Treat!!! I like it!! Like it? No, love it!!

Seriously, I loved Kashi's POV. I feel for her. I feel for her a lot. The grief of losing someone, combined with the sense of being shunned by relatives; and on top of that, a corporate leech who bites her whenever he can, and is going to take over her house. The woman has it tough for her. She does. and I salute her.

The scene where Nalan is watching, and Arnav is cooking was the cutest thing ever. Like seriously cute. It had me grinning like a fool...

Now, I posted a LOONNGGG comment on page 62, in which I asked some questions. Will someone please take the initiative of answering them. PLEASE? *looks with puppy dog eyes, and kneels*

Devi, keep updating like this. Oh lord, I'm... I'm supposed to be studying, but I couldn't resist un-resing.

Update real soon. I need a daily dose of KH, and some other FF's, to help me survive the mountain of numericals, and chapters. When is lavender coming out of its hiatus? (no pressure)

Love,
V

Edited by V323 - 15 August 2012 at 12:52pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-publicenemy-asimovlatekateserialwatcher16Krishnaluv94

ekdoteenchar IF-Rockerz
ekdoteenchar
ekdoteenchar

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Awww double treat!!! :) loved the update

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-publicenemy-asimov

fluffyktau Groupbie
fluffyktau
fluffyktau

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Why is it that in every single one of your stories I have found something just for me. By far this one is going down as THE BEST that I can relate to especially Kashi...I am were Kashi was a few yrs ago...
It's so raw at the moment that it was difficult for me to read...the last chapter more than this one...
for me escapism has always helped and thats how I'm dealing with everything...
I may have to come back to this story at a later date if you are going write more chapters like these last two...I'm sorry but its just too much at this moment in time.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-publicenemy-asimovlatekatemoomin4455Krishnaluv94Kishmish

Kalyaani IF-Sizzlerz
Kalyaani
Kalyaani

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 11:11am | IP Logged

Two updates in one day "WELCOME BACK D"

The KH house gives too Kashi, it gives back as it takes; just take a step back and see. You may have said those words to Nalan in jest or sarcasm, it has happened partially (the obstinate optimist in me is already getting my Kerala mundu saree ready for the wedding) the Lion's cub is here and he does not believe in chovva dosham. Her thoughts "Maybe she would have done the same had she had a daughter or son… she would never know…" may change after all.

In the previous update Arnav understood Kashi is bit more and in this she understands Arnav. Money by itself has limited use but the power it yields is immense. She should understand this easily has a master's degree in Economics no less.

Laws of demand and supply really, she understands the future will demand this home of hers and she will have to supply to that very demand. She can only cry to come to terms with it; the writing is on the wall, more or less. Arnav may or may not buy the house but she will definitely leave it behind.

Imp – any surprises why the readers of this story love Nalan? I rest my case after this update.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

-PoisonIvy-publicenemy-asimovlatekateserialwatcher16Krishnaluv94Kishmishreflorated

nj.123 Senior Member
nj.123
nj.123

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Lovely update! Nalan is a cutie pie and I really admire the innocence and purity in him and I hope Arnav is the Lions cub who will get married to Kashi. 
I am absolutely loving this,  the pain and layers that Kashi is hiding are slowly being unravelled and I love it!Smile

-publicenemy-asimov

aparnasvj Senior Member
aparnasvj
aparnasvj

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Thank you devi chechi.. U made my day

-publicenemy-asimov

Happy-go-lucky Goldie
Happy-go-lucky
Happy-go-lucky

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 11:31am | IP Logged
I'm not going to say 'Hope you have enjoyed your holidays' and stuff, because I can very well see that you've enjoyed your holidays to the fullest (oh! How I envy you, I have'nt been on a holiday for ages, sigh) , as you're on an updating spree, Devi chechy (yay, I remember this word!). You've updated even before I got a chance to comment on chapter-25, and I wanna say, I loved both the updates. Kashi expressing her sorrow through her dance... And the way she nailed Arnav's character, especially that 'nothingness' part... I bet even Arnav doesn't understand himself this well   :-)

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-publicenemy-asimovlatekateserialwatcher16Krishnaluv94Kishmish

amritab Senior Member
amritab
amritab

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 11:39am | IP Logged
I have a Nalan in my life and it is indeed a cherished relationship - you portrayed it with such tenderness. I hope Arnav proves to be the lion's cub - but will Khushi resist, will she let the "curses" that surround her get in the way?  can't wait to find out!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-publicenemy-asimovlatekate

Go to top