Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Arhi FF: Kalarikkal House-2 [Thread 3 link posted] (Page 55)

Jyo.KG_dbhusain Goldie
Jyo.KG_dbhusain
Jyo.KG_dbhusain

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
hey, read your ff so far and it's awesome. I would love to read more. could u please pm me too when u update, thank you:))

zoyadarkrose Senior Member
zoyadarkrose
zoyadarkrose

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 2:56am | IP Logged
I just caught up with the thread 2 updates.That was amazing Devichechi. . . Smile
Shobhana as Lakshmy. .Wow. .now I can imagine how beautiful Kashi is. . Day Dreaming . .Lakshmi coming as a ghost totally freaked me out.Kashi has chovva dhosham?!! My friend had it & was forced to marry at the age of 18 & now has a son at 20. .sometimes these jaathakam nokkal stuff is totally stupid,but people hold on to it.I felt so sad for Pallavi,but was amazed at the maturity she handled it .Kashi is going for sarppamthullal. .i remember watching it when i was too small & always clinged to my mom,coz those women scared the s**t out of me,reading these reminded me of the film 'Ananthabhadram',have you seen it? I felt more magic & fantasy & the feel of village when I read your ff than that movie made me feel.
Ezhuthilude ennil marnjukidana pazhaya graamasmaranakale unarthiyathnum nte naadineyum bhaashayeyum aacharangaleyum samskaratheyum hridayathod koodutal cherthuvekkan prearipichathnu orayiram nanni Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lexaxelasimovAndro

febinyusuff IF-Dazzler
febinyusuff
febinyusuff

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Just read them in one go... amazing work Devi.. 
napstermonster Goldie
napstermonster
napstermonster

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 9:30am | IP Logged
I dont grudge you your holiday. You have earned it, and you are clearly going to rock the HELL out of your leisure time. I can see it now..clear as day.

I really dont grudge you this break--truly. So why do I check this (and Lavender) every day to see if you have posted? I'll tell you why...these beach getaways, they are wonderful, but then again...they can be a soupcon...maybe a bit...boring?

I can imagine you on the edge of a deep blue sea, decked out in a glittering sarong and tasteful gold jewellery (real, natch). You are probably beautifully displayed on a white lounger, a graceful foot stroking the pristine white beach beneath your toes. You are serene and relaxed as you take in the jasmine scented breeze. You ignore the many women at this lovely corner of the world who are staring enviously at you, at such poised, languid beauty so casually resting amongst them.

I can totally see it-- perhaps you are bronzed from the heat, and just a little LITTLE bored... after all, you are a brilliant writer, and words are your expressive tools...and there is only so much one can do-- lolling about with the gardenias in your hair and island music  thumping and a hunky summer fling sitting adoringly at your feet..it CAN get...boring..

...So how about you tell that beautiful, dumb man at your feet who already worships you  and wants to be facebook-friends after the holiday is over--how about you tell him to go get you your Ipad from that expensive hotel suite? I'm sure he is a darling and will also fetch a jigger of coconut spiced rum to ...grease the wheels of inspiration...if you ask him nicely--

and how about, no pressure, just a suggestion, how about you get to writing an update of KH with one, just one--perfectly manicured finger?

Again, Devi...no pressure...

Navin.

PS: I just realized you have a husband...teehee..my apologies to Mr Public Enemy..maybe he'll shoo away the fawning men from around his wife's beach lounger and fetch that Ipad...

Edited by napstermonster - 12 August 2012 at 9:44am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

-PoisonIvysumaliShoe12asimovcitiHappy-go-luckyinspiringstarstanya_vilatekateswetha_chserialwatcher16Krishnaluv94had2buboyznakaKishmishsaomom

reflorated IF-Rockerz
reflorated
reflorated

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by napstermonster

I dont grudge you your holiday. You have earned it, and you are clearly going to rock the HELL out of your leisure time. I can see it now..clear as day.

I really dont grudge you this break--truly. So why do I check this (and Lavender) every day to see if you have posted? I'll tell you why...these beach getaways, they are wonderful, but then again...maybe a bi...boring?

I can imagine you on the edge of a deep blue sea, decked out in a glittering sarong and tasteful gold jewellery (real, natch). You are probably beautifully displayed on a white lounger, a graceful foot stroking the pristine white beach beneath your toes. You are serene and relaxed as you take in the jasmine scented breeze. You ignore the many women at this lovely corner of the world who are staring enviously at you, at such poised, languid beauty so casually resting amongst them.

I can totally see it-- perhaps you are bronzed from the heat, and just a little LITTLE bored... after all, you are a brilliant writer, and words are your expressive tools...and there is only so much one can do-- lolling about with the gardenias in your hair and island music  thumping and a hunky summer fling sitting adoringly at your feet..it CAN get...boring..

...So how about you tell that beautiful, dumb man at your feet who already worships you  and wants to be facebook-lovers after the holiday is over--how about you tell him to go get you your Ipad from that expensive hotel suite? I'm sure he is a darling and will fetch also a jigger of coconut spiced rum to ...grease the wheels of inspiration...if you ask him nicely--

and how about, no pressure, just a suggestion, how about you get to writing an update of KH with one, just one--perfectly manicured finger?

Navin.

She's married. =P

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

lineteasimovnapstermonsterlatekateswetha_chboyznakaserialwatcher16Krishnaluv94Kishmish

napstermonster Goldie
napstermonster
napstermonster

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by V323

Originally posted by napstermonster

I really dont grudge you this break--truly. So why do I check this (and Lavender) every day to see if you have posted? I'll tell you why...these beach getaways, they are wonderful, but then again...maybe a bi...boring?

...So how about you tell that beautiful, dumb man at your feet who already worships you  and wants to be facebook-lovers after the holiday is over--how about you tell him to go get you your Ipad from that expensive hotel suite? I'm sure he is a darling and will fetch also a jigger of coconut spiced rum to ...grease the wheels of inspiration...if you ask him nicely--

Navin.

She's married. =P

Hahaha--JUST realized that! I'm changing the person who should fetch her the Ipad to Mr Public Enemy!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

asimovlatekateswetha_chKishmishserialwatcher16Krishnaluv94boyznaka

drumstick Groupbie
drumstick
drumstick

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 6:43pm | IP Logged
love this ff
asimov Senior Member
asimov
asimov

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 5:45pm | IP Logged
Aaah how I miss this FF...came back yesterday from my holidays and first thing I did is check if there was an update-completely forgetting that you were off...Your stories are such a drug and I am completely addicted...I think that it is even surpassing my addiction to chocolate...or almost...cannot wait for tomorrow to come...tick tick tock...the clock goes on so slowly...WinkBy the way, hope the honeymoon was exciting...teeeheeBlushing

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

latekateswetha_chKishmishserialwatcher16Krishnaluv94

Go to top