Arhi FF: Kalarikkal House-2 [Thread 3 link posted] - Page 54

Posted: 11 years ago
Devi, whenever i read this, i picture you sitting inside the Kalarikkal house and writing this by the lamp light... in a room filled with books and musical instruments. 

i love the way kashi and arnav understand each other or are beginning to... there would be hell to break loose once raizada discovers anjali picture amidst the gods. and that would be another turning point. but for now i love the way kashi has figured out that raizada is not attached to anything and just because he can turn anything to money he loses their value. which means he will now be forced to see if he can turn relationships into money and fail and then...
Sometimes we judge people at first glance...by the way they look, talk, walk or by what they say. It's not easy to accept we may be wrong. Arnav and Kashi are both slowly realizing that each was wrong about the other. That's the first step to a deeper relationship, be it friendship or something more. They will respect each other's weaknesses and accept the other because of these weaknesses, not despite them. Am I making sense?
Lovely chapter, Devi. I loved Nalan's proposal and her response. Now let's see how the Lion Cub turns out!!
Thanks.
Well I am not a south Indian but have visited and lived in south India many times ...your writing makes me feel as if I am right there in Kerala. It has been an awesome story...I will be frank with you when u started this story I was kind of getting irritated with the use of South Indian language but now I am reading it in a flow and it has been awesome. 

Brilliant work! Enjoying it as much or maybe more than Lavender. I hope it will not have a sad ending.

πŸ‘
part 26
awesome dear...
cont soon...
This is such a beautiful chapter...nalan is really sweetheart...and kashi judges arnav now a days its very good 😊
Nalan is such a sweetheartπŸ‘

Nice update
Thanks for the PM

Oh kashi only shows dat she is tough is truth she is more vulnerable dan anyone can thing !! Well I would hope dats kashi Lion's cub has already entered her life :)
Such wonderful storytelling!! Arnav and Kashi are mesmerising me now more than ever!
u no what... ???? u make me feel as if im sitting in kerala right now and listening to a beautiful fairy tale...
the power of ur words r outstanding... πŸ‘
Originally posted by boyznaka

This was just.. amazing. They both can see what could be, and are still too restrained, right?
And can I just say I love everything you've posted about the South Indian culture? I, for one, was someone who couldn't differentiate Tamil from Telugu as to me they were both just funny words that make sense to some people but after this I've actually started looking up both in an attempt to learn the basics. Meeku dhanyawadumulu for that. *Don't kill me, don't kill me*

And for the links too. I checked out all of them and the songs and the poems and he dances are soo beautiful. It's amazing. I feel as amazed as Arnav would every time I see any of them.

This story is just so different and so, oh so wonderful! Nenu ninnu premistanaanu for this! (Yeah, that is all the Telugu I know.)

In any language,these two phrases, Thank you and I love you, will open all doors for you, you dont need to know a lot more Telugu, except may be Thappu Kshaminchandi ( Pardon my mistake) ! for the odd mistake.😊
Edited by Drwho - 11 years ago