Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Arhi FF: Kalarikkal House-2 [Thread 3 link posted] (Page 50)

asimov Senior Member
asimov
asimov

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 7:07pm | IP Logged
Queen of twists, I bow to you. I cannot believe that every time I think I have found the best chapter of yours, you spring a better one on me. Love how Arnav and Kashi have had this relationship for so long without really knowing about each other. I cannot wait for the reactions when they both find out that they share part of the past and maybe some of the future
Something else that I wanted to note was Pallavi. She is quite incredible- and her reaction with Arnav was quite hilarious. She knew Kashi had been lying but did not say anything. The thing which surprised me was when I thought that he was going to be rebuked for his actions, all she said was be careful and understand her. Not what I expected but these two sisters are definitely not what I would expect. Amazing updates as usual and Bon Voyage!!! Have an amazing time and you will sorely be missedCry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-publicenemy-latekateswetha_chserialwatcher16Krishnaluv94

prerna31s Goldie
prerna31s
prerna31s

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 7:22pm | IP Logged
Oh my god oh my god !!! Dey r some or the other related to each other !!
Dat gal's definitly anjali !! Bt wouldn't kashi's father knw abt arnav den ? May be he forgt it in 15 long years
Dis will be an opening for kashi to knw arnav better n help him wid his past !!
I would have never thout dis !! Waiting for arnav to go to the prayer room :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-publicenemy-asimov

khahani IF-Dazzler
khahani
khahani

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 7:36pm | IP Logged
I've read ch20 - ch24 in one read and now am absolutely overwhelmed with Arnav grief of losing his sister, the tragedy that KH has witnessed and yet to witness ...I can't actually write anything coherent at this moment or I run the risk of ruining the beauty of your words Devi... You write so beautifully!! I can't say this enough...

I may be back once I have absorbed everything.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-publicenemy-asimovserialwatcher16Krishnaluv94

Krishnaluv94 IF-Rockerz
Krishnaluv94
Krishnaluv94

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 8:04pm | IP Logged
Ah, windows...

Day two has officially begun! I love the routine, of sorts, that Arnav has developed. I was indering if the bite was going to come up. Wow, Pallavi and Arnav bonding over the veena? This was one of my favorite parts. Don't ask me why, I don't know myself. And the end. Uff.. Amazing!  Pallavi might be the sister that Arnav has always wanted..
________________________________________________________________________________

Ah, a female reaching up to grab something from a cupboard? [Honey, maybe ;) ] That whole dialogue drew a grin on my face, that refuses to leave. "All manner of wicked things"? Kashi, you haven't seen anything yet.. Ooh, ouch.. Is all I can say.

Pantry? Today seems to be a day of memories..

Girl? Anjali? Reading more...

Holy smokes! OMG! What!? *takes deep breaths, blinks, re-reads* What?!

I'm shocked. I don't know what to say. AHHH!! 

Anjali donated her eyes to Kashi's brother. Arnav is the boy. Does Kashi's father know? Is that the whole purpose behind his request to Arnav? What's going to happen when Arnav sees that picture? [Which I doubt, because Arnav, in the prayer room? That's wishful thinking.] 

That was a insanely amazing twist, D!

P.S. Why do Pallavi and her would have been in laws have the same last name? Is it a common name? 

P.P.S. The 14th? Have a great vacation! :) Ooh, Jamaica! 

Finally read through all the comments, and boy, was that a long while. D, you are brilliant and so many other things that my vocabulary has yet to discover. I hope you have an awesome time on your vacation. :) Soak up lots of vitamin D. lol

My hella long comment is officially over... now. 

Or not... By the time you get back we'll have to make a new thread. lol Page 50 already?!

Edited by Krishnaluv94 - 08 August 2012 at 8:04pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

-PoisonIvy-publicenemy-asimovlatekateswetha_chkhahaniKishmishserialwatcher16

Kishmish IF-Rockerz
Kishmish
Kishmish

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 8:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -publicenemy-

A reader kindly wrote this piece with some inspiration from... well, you will figure it out...

Give it a read...

-Devi

That was beautiful ... 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-publicenemy-asimovlatekatekhahaniserialwatcher16Krishnaluv94Kalyaani

daljeet IF-Dazzler
daljeet
daljeet

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 8:27pm | IP Logged
so tht is the reason her father had let him stay there.only tht????thts the remaining qtn.

liked the tension n games being played by them.arnav wants to knw how much he affects her.but he is not realising how much he is getting effected r y he wants to knw she is effected.hmm,interesting.

anjali's photo there was a real twist.kashi had nightmares of his scream.wow.shud i say it counts as a telepathy.bz if she was haunted by tht scream from hospital,it is true tht arnav had screamed many a times aftr tht 2.mayb kashi cud feel it.or mayb it was her tender age.

n devi,the fullness of love,the divin love u portrayed bwn pallavi n ananthan was amazing.i repeat again,no wer we can find such a love.she is a blessed soul though they r foud as cursed ones by the society.

loving this story to the core.y r u not updating before i fall again n lavender?but im happy tht u r updating kalarikal really fast.u r regular here.thanks

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-publicenemy-asimovlatekateserialwatcher16Krishnaluv94

Thrish Senior Member
Thrish
Thrish

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
I am obsessed with your FF as much as I am obsessed with IPKKND...
Love you for your creative writing...you are so very talented...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-publicenemy-asimov

cadbury26 Senior Member
cadbury26
cadbury26

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
amzing i must say none of ur readers must have thought about such a twist in the story ... it is really a very nice story and would love to read further thanks for the pm...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Thrish-publicenemy-asimov

Go to top