Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Arhi FF: Kalarikkal House-2 [Thread 3 link posted] (Page 42)

Happy-go-lucky Goldie
Happy-go-lucky
Happy-go-lucky

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Oh God! MIND BLOWING ! The way you linked their past is awesome (I guess I'm right...)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-publicenemy-asimovKrishnaluv94

aparnasvj Senior Member
aparnasvj
aparnasvj

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Wonderful updates... Devi chechi .. If it was a book, I m sure I wud read in 1 go without interuptions... I proudly admit I m addicted 2 this work so strongly..

mak3mesmile Senior Member
mak3mesmile
mak3mesmile

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Right now, I'm just trying to make a list of possible reactions when Arnav and Khushi find out the truth that's literally right in front of them.

Wow, you crafted this so well. I'm so impressed!!!

I just hope that Arnav doesn't somehow hold Khushi's family for benefiting from his sister's death. He's a tad bit selfish when the matter comes to those he loves as we've witnenessed countless times.

Anyways, about their earlier conversation..."He felt like a f*****g king!"

That right there is such a guy thing. Guy's love that...having control over girls. Not in a bad way, atleast the normal ones. It's just a primitive impulse that they cannot control.

They think with their heart or their you-know-what. Kyunki as we girls know from experience...dimag toh hai hi nahi. God blessed them with enough blood to keep one functioning at a time and most, like Raizada here, choose the latter.

-publicenemy- Senior Member
-publicenemy-
-publicenemy-

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -PoisonIvy

Oh my god! The way their lives are entwined unknown to each other! Anjali's eyes were donated to Kashi's brother right? I have seen how difficult it is for a family to part with an organ after the death of a loved one. All the good intentions while signing up for donating are washed away by the emotional upheaval death brings. You would never want to mar the perfect image after the curtains are down. Its a difficult to take sides in such a debate.

And the incident has left such an impression on Kashi. That it haunts her even now! Coming to their "moment" in the kitchen, Arnav playing to his strengths and Kashi on his weakness. I'm guessing Arnav will tag along with them to the temple? And how easily she decides to fast!

This just keeps getting better and better! Do you always update so often?! I'm feeling pampered!

You wouldn't say that if you were following Ghost Orchid, Before I Fall Again, or Lavender... KH has sort of put them all on hold for the moment and those folks are being amazingly patient with me :)

-Devi

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

-PoisonIvymak3mesmileasimovlatekatelakraj80swetha_chKishmishserialwatcher16Krishnaluv94saomom

priya_raother Groupbie
priya_raother
priya_raother

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Oh man i didn't see that coming... wow can't wait for the next update...truly an amazing update

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-publicenemy-asimov

rhearuhi Goldie
rhearuhi
rhearuhi

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:17am | IP Logged
awesome awesome...fantastic love this story

-publicenemy-asimov

-PoisonIvy Groupbie
-PoisonIvy
-PoisonIvy

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -publicenemy-

Originally posted by -PoisonIvy

Oh my god! The way their lives are entwined unknown to each other! Anjali's eyes were donated to Kashi's brother right? I have seen how difficult it is for a family to part with an organ after the death of a loved one. All the good intentions while signing up for donating are washed away by the emotional upheaval death brings. You would never want to mar the perfect image after the curtains are down. Its a difficult to take sides in such a debate.

And the incident has left such an impression on Kashi. That it haunts her even now! Coming to their "moment" in the kitchen, Arnav playing to his strengths and Kashi on his weakness. I'm guessing Arnav will tag along with them to the temple? And how easily she decides to fast!

This just keeps getting better and better! Do you always update so often?! I'm feeling pampered!

You wouldn't say that if you were following Ghost Orchid, Before I Fall Again, or Lavender... KH has sort of put them all on hold for the moment and those folks are being amazingly patient with me :)

-Devi

Ah yes. I did see the note on Lavender. But I have some 30 odd chapters more to catch up with on that one. :) So its a KH spree at the moment? Goody! :)

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-publicenemy-asimovlatekateserialwatcher16Krishnaluv94Kishmish

flowers4u IF-Sizzlerz
flowers4u
flowers4u

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:21am | IP Logged
The story keeps on getting better ...loved all the twists an turns ...continue soon...

-publicenemy-asimov

Go to top