Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Arhi FF: Kalarikkal House-2 [Thread 3 link posted] (Page 34)

dreamymaya Goldie
dreamymaya
dreamymaya

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:03am | IP Logged
Devi, I totally loved the conversation of Pallavi and Arnav..even the way Pallavi dealt with her loss. Beautifully scripted! I should say this..I had been stalking your writing and was amazed by the speed of updates and I am impressed and was inspired. I owe it you, since you made my day and after a long time, I found words flowing and my mind allowing me to pen down the thoughts which came to my mind for my FF. thanks to you. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-publicenemy-

nam_adi Senior Member
nam_adi
nam_adi

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:15am | IP Logged
Speechless Arnav...that doesn't happen often. Loved it!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-publicenemy-latekate

ElenaElenor Senior Member
ElenaElenor
ElenaElenor

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:20am | IP Logged
Beautiful portrayal of unconditional love; beyond the darkness of death. Agree with the notion that not many people get to experience that - or keep it.
Pallavi is an interesting character, mature and understanding. She surprised me with how much she knew. Loved their conversation, hoping she plays a part in Kashi and Arnav's relationship.
'What a man can do and what a table can do'- this made me laugh.   Tongue-tied Arnav... now when has that happened aside from Kashi. 

Long day ahead and eager to know what happens...

Edited by Elena123 - 08 August 2012 at 2:22am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

mak3mesmile-publicenemy-latekateserialwatcher16Krishnaluv94Kishmish

Kalyaani IF-Sizzlerz
Kalyaani
Kalyaani

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:36am | IP Logged

I am happy to know a character albeit a fictional one, like Pallavi. It is rare to come across someone who is so self -assured and understanding; unlike most others here, I do not pity her nor do I feel sad for her condition. She has experienced love in totality, the joy, happiness, fulfillment and separation. She has lived it and it has not left her bitter in fact she has celebrated the tragedy called love. Someone like her does not need pity as she does not see her life unworthy of such a sentiment from others. She is my favorite character created by Devi (I have read everything except Ghost Orchid, I don't have an explanation why I have not, it will be rectified, that blunder and very soon).

I go back to the first time Arnav saw Khushi doing her morning ritual; he noted the difference between the two sisters then. This update highlights that, one is a woman who has enjoyed womanhood in the fullest and the other is a girl who is now being oriented towards that experience. Kashi and Arnav are seeking each other in the house and I am not sure if they are aware of this themselves.

This verse is from the Bhagawad Gita, where Arjuna was not willing to fight the Epic war of Mahabhaarat and Krishna explains to him to perform his duties.

Karmanye Vadhikaraste, Ma phaleshou kada chana - You have the right to perform your actions, but you are not entitled to the fruits of the actions.

Ma Karma Phala Hetur Bhurmatey Sangostva Akarmani ' Do not let the fruit be the purpose of your actions, and therefore you won't be attached to not doing your duty.

We can also relate this to selflessness:

When we help someone, we don't do it for the sake of something in return, whether we are rewarded for our actions or not, this is not our concern. And when we help someone without worrying about our own gains, this is selflessness. We don't think what we are going to get from that. The importance is that as a human being we have been able to help someone.

[The above words are not mine it is from the site www.pramoduniverse.com ]

The reason behind this quote is Pallavi, she senses something between Arnav and Kashi. She is also aware that the sale of their home is an eventuality and wants to make the best of the situation. If she can help bring some love in Kashi's life and some peace in Arnav's, the effort is worthwhile. I like her more for understanding and trying

Edited by Kalyaani - 08 August 2012 at 2:37am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

-PoisonIvymak3mesmileanuprika-publicenemy-tanya_vilatekateappy_12daljeetKishmishserialwatcher16Krishnaluv94

daljeet IF-Dazzler
daljeet
daljeet

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:45am | IP Logged
a wonderful write up for sure.read 22,23 together.

as u can guess arnav-pallavi convo is the best n wich i liekd most.it stays close to my heart.it is an eye-opener to arnav,bz he nvr had such a perception of loss.hope,pallavi cud play the role anjali wud hv.if she was alive.

the last dialogue left me at splits ofcourse.so pallavi is aware of arshi equation somewat.good.but arnav is so pertubed so far,tht too within one day.he has 6 days to go through.how??????thts my qtn.mm,will wait n see.

kashi is an unique piece,wich only u cud create devi.Clap

-publicenemy-dreamymaya

mak3mesmile Senior Member
mak3mesmile
mak3mesmile

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 3:23am | IP Logged
Another dawn, another day, another story, another lesson, another end. It's a circle really. What matters is the in-between because there will always be a beginning and an end.

Like Payal's love. It was worth it.

When Payal remarked on the bite, I could totally imagine ASR's reaction. Quite comical...like a teenager caught by his mother
"I have no memory of this incident. Whatever are you going on about" followed by the signature poker-I'm-too-cool-for-this face.

That last line...genius!

Marvelous work!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-publicenemy-serialwatcher16Krishnaluv94

lakraj80 IF-Dazzler
lakraj80
lakraj80

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 3:36am | IP Logged
Tht was beautiful Devi, well the convo btw pallavi and arnav made me cry! She is so matured and I think she knows Tht these two mad people are falling in love probably Tht us y when arnav said to pallavi he does not understand her she asked him to understand kashi. My fav line'' You think I wouldn't know the difference between what a man can do and what a table can do?", OMG I had goosebumps reading Tht one. I think subconsciously arnav and kashi are falling for each other and they are not going to admit it but I am glad Tht pallavi is there to put some sense into these two. But I really feel sorry for pallavi, well enough of my bam bak! Brilliant! Take a bow Devi!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-publicenemy-

Kshweta Groupbie
Kshweta
Kshweta

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 3:39am | IP Logged
just love the way you write, the conversation between pallavi and arnav had a certain quality where there was no loud discussion but everything was communicated very subtly. Arnav is in for a big treat in this house, each day comes with big surprises. And the way you describe the kerala scenes, keeping the tulsi in the hair and all the other  small-2 activities let know various things about that part of India which we are not that aware of. :-)

-publicenemy-latekate

Go to top