Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Arhi FF: Kalarikkal House-2 [Thread 3 link posted] (Page 25)

Kalyaani IF-Sizzlerz
Kalyaani
Kalyaani

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:03am | IP Logged

Chapter – 21

I am going to apply to any college/school in this world, that will accept an old student (don't ask me my age, bad manners) for an advanced course in philosophy, I am a major at it already. The "KARMA" theory is now set in stone.

Again Arnav is reminded about "Shavathalam"; this in itself an indication of things to come. I went back to read the chapter where Shankar looks towards Kashi and asks if it is Lakshmi, he said so as he saw a lot of Lakshmi in Kashi, now if it restricted to physicality or goes beyond that, is to be read. Arnav saw Lakshmi in her beautiful best and acknowledged, she was more beautiful than Kashi. Shankar seeing Kashi as Lakshmi and Arnav seeing Lakshmi and do you all see the same? I want to believe there is a strong connection, Kashi to be found beside Lakshmi's body and bitten by Shivan, chain reaction.

Now, now Arnav be nice to the lady the choice of words is a tad unpleasant and certainly not flattering – witch, sorceress and what all. She may just be your Lakshmi, so tread carefully dude, very carefully. She always is coming to your rescue, pond, Shivan and now the nightmare. Show some gratitude, other than the kissing kind.

Another reference to Gone with the Wind – Papa O'Hara after his wife's death (Shankar – Lakshmi)

Chapter - 22

I too am curious to know about this desire, will tell you why – she hates him and has made it apparent in every interaction and conversation and comes back to him, we will forget the reason for a while; let's stick to her coming back. She has a strong desire to share details with him and is curious to know he views; it is implied and never stated her need to know his views.

He is a man and would want a nubile and beautiful girl like Kashi to desire him, even if he understands that she is confident her body will not betray her (it did this time, girl you clearly were not startled, nah…) curious to see someone like her respond to him.

Kashi suffers from what I call acute myopia, not of the eye but of the mind. How is Arnav anyway responsible for the purchase of the neighboring land? For a person who believes in everything that her land has to offer Shivan, 700 years of history, ghosts and all, she finds it difficult that the neighbors may have wanted to let go of the land which had taken it all from them. Does she fail to realize that her family may follow suit, they too are without a male heir. Pay attention to Arnav's words Kashi, he is mercenary but he too has seen his bit in his life, you know that now.

The bite mark, is this a marking of good things to come?

D – Sorry I did not comment earlier not doing so makes me feel bad and I owe it to the story, you as the author can take a grain of credit for a good job. I am a giving all the credit to KH only.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

-publicenemy-asimovARSHI_FAN11kaamchornilatekateserialwatcher16Krishnaluv94had2buKishmish

seoulbeats Senior Member
seoulbeats
seoulbeats

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:03am | IP Logged
It was a creepy update in a good way!

I am sure there must be irony in that statement somewhere.LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-publicenemy-asimovlatekateKrishnaluv94Kishmish

ElenaElenor Senior Member
ElenaElenor
ElenaElenor

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Can I just start of by saying how brave Kashi is?

You go through life being labeled as something to not get involved with as it would result in self- destruction. The tragedies that have happened in their life yet she continues to live strong, even under the blanket of insecurities.

The way you described how Arnav saw Lakshmi- chills!

He has no idea what he has gotten into, has he?

Terrific chapter.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-publicenemy-asimovlatekateKishmish

-publicenemy- Senior Member
-publicenemy-
-publicenemy-

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kalyaani

Chapter ' 21

I am going to apply to any college/school in this world, that will accept an old student (don't ask me my age, bad manners) for an advanced course in philosophy, I am a major at it already. The "KARMA" theory is now set in stone.

Again Arnav is reminded about "Shavathalam"; this in itself an indication of things to come. I went back to read the chapter where Shankar looks towards Kashi and asks if it is Lakshmi, he said so as he saw a lot of Lakshmi in Kashi, now if it restricted to physicality or goes beyond that, is to be read. Arnav saw Lakshmi in her beautiful best and acknowledged, she was more beautiful than Kashi. Shankar seeing Kashi as Lakshmi and Arnav seeing Lakshmi and do you all see the same? I want to believe there is a strong connection, Kashi to be found beside Lakshmi's body and bitten by Shivan, chain reaction.

Now, now Arnav be nice to the lady the choice of words is a tad unpleasant and certainly not flattering ' witch, sorceress and what all. She may just be your Lakshmi, so tread carefully dude, very carefully. She always is coming to your rescue, pond, Shivan and now the nightmare. Show some gratitude, other than the kissing kind.

Another reference to Gone with the Wind ' Papa O'Hara after his wife's death (Shankar ' Lakshmi)

Chapter - 22

I too am curious to know about this desire, will tell you why ' she hates him and has made it apparent in every interaction and conversation and comes back to him, we will forget the reason for a while; let's stick to her coming back. She has a strong desire to share details with him and is curious to know he views; it is implied and never stated her need to know his views.

He is a man and would want a nubile and beautiful girl like Kashi to desire him, even if he understands that she is confident her body will not betray her (it did this time, girl you clearly were not startled, nah') curious to see someone like her respond to him.

Kashi suffers from what I call acute myopia, not of the eye but of the mind. How is Arnav anyway responsible for the purchase of the neighboring land? For a person who believes in everything that her land has to offer Shivan, 700 years of history, ghosts and all, she finds it difficult that the neighbors may have wanted to let go of the land which had taken it all from them. Does she fail to realize that her family may follow suit, they too are without a male heir. Pay attention to Arnav's words Kashi, he is mercenary but he too has seen his bit in his life, you know that now.

The bite mark, is this a marking of good things to come?

D ' Sorry I did not comment earlier not doing so makes me feel bad and I owe it to the story, you as the author can take a grain of credit for a good job. I am a giving all the credit to KH only.

And... all is right with the world again... :)

-D

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

asimovlatekateserialwatcher16Krishnaluv94KishmishKalyaani

mechantefille IF-Rockerz
mechantefille
mechantefille

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Whattt? So he's essentially their neighbour? The ghost story thing soundds fishy to me - No wonder she hates him... he bought the house and now he's after theirs - will Aman fall for Pallavi.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-publicenemy-asimovlatekateserialwatcher16Krishnaluv94

-publicenemy- Senior Member
-publicenemy-
-publicenemy-

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mechantefille

Whattt? So he's essentially their neighbour? The ghost story thing soundds fishy to me - No wonder she hates him... he bought the house and now he's after theirs - will Aman fall for Pallavi.

This is from Chapter 1, to refresh everyone's memory of how Arnav came to be here...

"He wished he had his own driver with him.  But this was Kerala and he was here for just a week to make a sale on a piece of land that he had been looking to acquire for years with little luck.  He had been assured by the party mediating the sale that they had finally convinced the last family holding onto their ancestral property here that it was in their best interest to sell.  He had heard that the family had fallen on hard times anyways, so it was only been a matter of time before he expected them to agree to his more than generous offer for the five acres of land they owned.  Kerala was an incredibly lucrative tourist spot and an exclusive resort-spa with a bit of their traditional Ayurveda, healing massages, and the works would make a nice tidy package to lure NRI's and foreigners.  But the business of land acquisition was cut-throat in Kerala with so much politics behind it that he hadn't been able to touch the market for years.  The idea to acquire a large piece of land from one or two families that still held land handed over from generation to generation had come about several years ago.  It had required a great deal of planning with discreet sources for the last five years for this particular deal to come about.   One of the three families owning the twelve total acres that he hoped to acquire had sold the land willingly; most of that family had been gone from India for years anyways and they had merely held onto the property for the sake of a great-aunt who had lived there.  They had sold the house and the land as soon as the woman had passed.  That had been three years ago.  The property adjacent to it had belonged to a family whose only son had died in an accident two years ago.  They had wanted to leave behind the memories of the empty house and they too had sold within a short period of time after their son's death.  The only remaining property that he needed was the one belonging to a Govindan Namboothiri.  They had said no to his people three years ago and continued to say no to date.  But now that he had the other two properties and his goal was so close to being realized, he would not take no for an answer.  And thus he had come down here to get the deal closed himself.  He would get the family to sell to him one way or the other.  And if that required intimidation, threats, coercion, or worse, so be it."

-D

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

asimovlatekateserialwatcher16Krishnaluv94KishmishKalyaani

pal89711 Senior Member
pal89711
pal89711

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:32am | IP Logged
awesome updates :DSmileSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-publicenemy-asimov

Dhara_s IF-Dazzler
Dhara_s