Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Arhi FF: Kalarikkal House-2 [Thread 3 link posted] (Page 24)

segad IF-Dazzler
segad
segad

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 8:29am | IP Logged
I am speechless. Will come back later

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-publicenemy-asimov

appy_12 Goldie
appy_12
appy_12

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 8:33am | IP Logged
Oh wow! So now he's actually tied to one of the stories knowing it? And it's just the second day! Boy, does he have a rough ride ahead! :P

The way Kashi reacts to people talking about the girls like that is intriguing.. She is a curious case! 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-publicenemy-asimovlatekateserialwatcher16Krishnaluv94

indeedisa Groupbie
indeedisa
indeedisa

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Oh dear Arnav. You are seriously just getting more and more tangled in this web of tragedies. And it's only been 1 day as well!
Loved the update girl. 
I had just read the previous chapter this morning, and then you update again. You really do listen to your readers don't you!
Anyways, i really liked this chapter. It does seem like this family has just got the worst luck ever. And i like how you've made Arnav try and spark desire within her. He's in for a lot of work!
And by the way, I hate you for that cliffie. I hate cliffie's SOOO much. But at least I know something goods gonna happen.
Anyways, loved it, and keep on writing.
Celiza xox

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-publicenemy-asimovlatekateKishmish

Crazy_soul IF-Rockerz
Crazy_soul
Crazy_soul

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Great update

-publicenemy-asimov

StripePurple Senior Member
StripePurple
StripePurple

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Hi there. I am extremely irregular with comments, but just have to say that this story is not just very interesting but quite profound as well. I have always thought that the best stories are the ones where you have absolutely no clue what's going to happen next, and you are one of the writers here who weave in that element of surprise so seamlessly in your stories, which I think is a very rare achievement. I have been reading a couple of other works of yours as well, Lavender & Before I fall again, and I have found the same quality in both of them too. So kudos to you for that. You are one fabulous writer, lady.

Coming to this story, I love the way you are showing the rural-urban divide through two very complicated characters. Kashi and Arnav here have great chemistry and obviously have a lot to give each other, in terms of moral and emotional development. Also, the entire atmosphere that you have created around the illam- almost a world of its own, cocooned, quiet, beautiful, strange, mystical with a wisdom of its own, and slightly intimidating for a city-bred like Arnav. I am a Bengali who has never been to Kerala and now this place has me hooked. Again, all credit to the writer.

Like I said before, I have absolutely no idea where this story is going and I love it for that. Which is why I have no expectations and demands from the storyline either. All I can say is, carry on the fabulous work. Thank you for sharing this story.

Phew! That was a long comment!Shocked 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-publicenemy-asimovlatekatekaamchorniKishmishserialwatcher16Krishnaluv94

-publicenemy- Senior Member
-publicenemy-
-publicenemy-

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 8:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by merit

Hi there. I am extremely irregular with comments, but just have to say that this story is not just very interesting but quite profound as well. I have always thought that the best stories are the ones where you have absolutely no clue what's going to happen next, and you are one of the writers here who weave in that element of surprise so seamlessly in your stories, which I think is a very rare achievement. I have been reading a couple of other works of yours as well, Lavender & Before I fall again, and I have found the same quality in both of them too. So kudos to you for that. You are one fabulous writer, lady.

Coming to this story, I love the way you are showing the rural-urban divide through two very complicated characters. Kashi and Arnav here have great chemistry and obviously have a lot to give each other, in terms of moral and emotional development. Also, the entire atmosphere that you have created around the illam- almost a world of its own, cocooned, quiet, beautiful, strange, mystical with a wisdom of its own, and slightly intimidating for a city-bred like Arnav. I am a Bengali who has never been to Kerala and now this place has me hooked. Again, all credit to the writer.

Like I said before, I have absolutely no idea where this story is going and I love it for that. Which is why I have no expectations and demands from the storyline either. All I can say is, carry on the fabulous work. Thank you for sharing this story.

Phew! That was a long comment!Shocked 

And I thank you for it :) :) 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

asimovlatekateserialwatcher16Krishnaluv94Kishmish

savvz Senior Member
savvz
savvz

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 8:56am | IP Logged
this is amazing... i am getting addicted to this story...
thanks... :)

-publicenemy-asimov

citi Senior Member
citi
citi

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 8:58am | IP Logged
He seems hell bent on awakening the woman in her, almost taking it as a challenge. And so true, "How could there be so many tragedies in one place..."
Your writing is such that not only am I somewhat psyched Big smile but also reading it at a heightened reaction level to everything that is happening at KH...supra-reality I saySmile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-publicenemy-asimovlatekatekaamchorniKishmishserialwatcher16Krishnaluv94

Go to top