Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Arhi FF: Kalarikkal House-2 [Thread 3 link posted] (Page 2)

ekdoteenchar IF-Rockerz
ekdoteenchar
ekdoteenchar

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
Congrats on the 2nd thread!!!! And 20th chapter :) but only 5 chapters left? Really curious to sed how this SD turns out to be...

Btw, what's manglik?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-publicenemy-

boyznaka IF-Rockerz
boyznaka
boyznaka

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
Thread two?
Partayyy! Party
Sorry haven't been able to comment much lately, but I shamelessly read all of the updates and I'm loving the way the story is progressing. 
And it's an FF! Yayy!
Okay, no offence, but I was starting to doubt the dynamics of the standard chapter limit of an SS now. Thank God it's an FF! 
And honestly, I loved this chapter. Kashi here somehow reminds me of Brianna in Lavender, because they're sirens when they want to be.

Like here:
" "Even you, a man I am sure has never experienced true desire in his life, cannot resist me.""

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-publicenemy-asimovKishmish

ninand IF-Rockerz
ninand
ninand

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
you do it incredibly well.. argue both the sides... delineate and emphasize the diversity in their experiences ,thus their perception and then bring them together in compassion like how it really is, in those lines of Orwell.. only the conclusion is as many times grief, as joy .. 

and separating the two is unnatural.. we are constituted of extremes arent we.. survival, is extreme, .. so is love. and they exist in such radically different dimensions.. almost opposite in theory? and the only harmony that exists comes when they meet.. in thought, in need, in instinct.

I don;t think I can express well what I am thinking, but i guess , it isn't needed. 

its beautiful how you write, and where it comes from..
The pressure Arnav felt building in his chest, I felt in the back of my throat as I read his visceral reaction to her seemingly uncharacteristic and ( fearful) acceptance of fate.. 
his no-holds barred, profanity-laced outburst has to be one among the best and most moving reactions of character(s) from your (and needless to say anyone else's) stories..

the language holds, with such integrity, every nuance of narration, and flows.. just flows so deep, yet light .. I could read again and again simply for how it falls on my ears:)
Thanks a bunch..

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

-PoisonIvy-publicenemy-asimovciti-daffodils-kaamchornilatekateswetha_chserialwatcher16KishmishKalyaani

-publicenemy- Senior Member
-publicenemy-
-publicenemy-

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ninand

you do it incredibly well.. argue both the sides... delineate and emphasize the diversity in their experiences ,thus their perception and then bring them together in compassion like how it really is, in those lines of Orwell.. only the conclusion is as many times grief, as joy .. 

and separating the two is unnatural.. we are constituted of extremes arent we.. survival, is extreme, .. so is love. and they exist in such radically different dimensions.. almost opposite in theory? and the only harmony that exists comes when they meet.. in thought, in need, in instinct.

I don;t think I can express well what I am thinking, but i guess , it isn't needed. 

its beautiful how you write, and where it comes from..
The pressure Arnav felt building in his chest, I felt in the back of my throat as I read his visceral reaction to her seemingly uncharacteristic and ( fearful) acceptance of fate.. 
his no-holds barred, profanity-laced outburst has to be one among the best and most moving reactions of character(s) from your (and needless to say anyone else's) stories..

the language holds, with such integrity, every nuance of narration, and flows.. just flows so deep, yet light .. I could read again and again simply for how it falls on my ears:)
Thanks a bunch..

Ah, this feedback brings back memories... it's been a long time friend... :)

-D

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

latekatekaamchorniKishmishserialwatcher16ninandKalyaani

bushrayou Goldie
bushrayou
bushrayou

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
I don't know how to exactly react with that update... 

I am glad I read it before bed... but now that's all Ill think about while trying to sleep. but if I read it in the morning than my entire day would be spent with a heavy feeling...

I don't know if i am happy or nervous. I am glad some defenses were broken... i am glad some truth was exchanged... I am glad some emotions were seen. 

Yet i am nervous for what you have in store for these two. I feel like their time is magical and on rent... 

How in gods name do you even conjure up these ideas and details. I am in awe of how cultured, knowledgeable and talented you are! 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-publicenemy-citilatekateswetha_chKishmishserialwatcher16

peepli IF-Rockerz
peepli
peepli

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
Congo on the new thread devi..

What an update..these two finding solace in one another..

LMAO at puli shy..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-publicenemy-

N0306 IF-Dazzler
N0306
N0306

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
awesome update.. you have some kind of magic in your writing..

"Ayye!  Kaakka toori!"  (Eew.. the bird shit on you!").  He heard from behind him and turned to look at Nalan standing by the door, looking quite nicely cleaned up now.

"What does that mean?" he asked looking back and forth between him and Kashi.

"Bird poop."  She clarified.

"Bird poop!  Dear God!  They just shit on people like that?"  he asked incredulously.

"Well, they are flying and pooping, so I don't think they discriminate based on the rich and the pauper on the ground."  She said with a smile before she turned to the cabinet.

this one was hilarious.. i couldn't stop laughing.. and i am in office.. so not to sound crazy.. i coughed to cover up my uncontrollable laughing spree..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-publicenemy-Kishmish

kaymail Senior Member
kaymail
kaymail

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
So it looks like Kashi sees that Arnav has been through tough times in his life...she is effecting him...

I am waiting for Before I fall again...

Love your writing as usual...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-publicenemy-latekate

Go to top