Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Arhi FF: Kalarikkal House-2 [Thread 3 link posted] (Page 133)

blue-eye Goldie
blue-eye
blue-eye

Posted: 26 August 2012 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Loved the update amazing as usual

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-publicenemy-

Kalyaani IF-Sizzlerz
Kalyaani
Kalyaani

Posted: 26 August 2012 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arathyvr

Originally posted by Kalyaani

D,

I had a question and in the event the same gets explained in the upcoming update ignore my question. Chovva dosham/ Manglik is this the same as Sarpha Dosham? If yes, this dosham is when you may have killed a snake in an earlier life. Once a sarpa samskara is done to appease the Gods the dosham is gotten rid of, like Sarpa Hathyadosha relief. Here you mention they attend a sarpam thullal, is this allowed for someone who has Chovva dosham?

I have seen a sarpa samskara puja at Kukke Subramanya in Dakshina Karnataka, so was curious.

- K

Reposting the comment as this got included in the first thread.
No..chovva dosham is not the same as Sarpa Dosham. Chovva dosham is due to a particular positioning of Mars(not sure) on  certain houses in the horoscope..n people with Chovva dosham can marry. Its just that it has to be with a person with similar positioning of Mars!!

Thank you veery veeery much Big smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-publicenemy-asimovlatekateserialwatcher16Kishmish

arshi_twinkling Newbie
arshi_twinkling
arshi_twinkling

Posted: 26 August 2012 at 10:43am | IP Logged
wow

Edited by arshi_twinkling - 26 August 2012 at 10:46am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-publicenemy-

arshi_twinkling Newbie
arshi_twinkling
arshi_twinkling

Posted: 26 August 2012 at 10:45am | IP Logged
wow!!...what a story...
i feel bad for not knowing about this wonderful ff untill today...
i used to follow your lavender ff till it paused for a while... i thought it was the only ff u write...clearly iam wrong & iam glad knowing it...
will u please provide the links for other ff's u wrote or writing currently becoz i didnt came across your writing index...
i found out about this ff today in "FF's -Absolutely worth reading!! " threat...& i just glued my eyes to the screen untill i finished reading the last update...
about this ff...hhhm!!...I just cant tell you by mere words how much i loved it...
this ff is something special...
it contains some of my longing wishes regarding nature & ancestry...our family left the village & settled in nearest town...
the story tells so much about the writer behind it...one of the things i realised today...
i shamefully admit that iam one of your silent readers but i just wanted u to know that iam unable to express what i wanted to convey through words...its not an excuse to not comment at all...but what i feel at that time is too overwhelming to write it down & when i cool off i left out with praise-words like awesome amazing...which are'nt good enough...
for my sake, i just wish u r a profeshional publishing writer so that i can read this wonderful stories without interruption or waiting for an update...
ah!!...about waiting!!...sure waiting is little bit exciting and all...but when it crosses some point it turns into pain & misery & ultimately makes me feel helpless...
i know i should not think that u have super powers to write these kind of ff's fastly...
finally..i end my comment feeling sorry for those who cant read your work of art & for those publishers who didnt find this serene talented writer and stuck up with lesser talents...
 i sometimes feel that u need not  hear praise -words about your ff...it defines itself no matter what anybody say...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-publicenemy-asimovlatekatemoomin4455serialwatcher16Kalyaani

mak3mesmile Senior Member
mak3mesmile
mak3mesmile

Posted: 26 August 2012 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Did you miss me? Just kidding, among all these awesome readers who reply promptly to your updates why would you need to remember the "late lateef"? 

Moving on from my sob story, I told you! Didnt I? That i would randomly go AWOL mainly because of school. Im positive my teachers have a masters degree in "how to turn your students into sleep-deprived zombies."  Im currently on stage 2--symptoms include  unnecessary yawning, random space-outs, dark circles, and, more recently, a disturbing hate for Microsoft word. 

Anyways, on to more important stuff: 

Chapter 29: Nalan really wants Arnav and Khushi married...me too! I remember when i read my first book...it was about pigs. It was great. I didnt discover "books" until i came to the US. In India, i didnt even know that you could read for fun...for the heck of it. And since that fateful day, you will never find me without a book or two or maybe three in my hand. 

"Is that what people say?" This made me smile and conclude that Arnav, indeed, is not from Planet Human. Its a good thing in a way.

Chapter 30: Yeah, it was like Spanish class all over again when my Spanish teacher kept speaking Spanish to a bunch of American fools who obviously thought of better things to do then listen to her jibber-jabber. I tried to go by her facial expressions but it didnt quite work out. So i quit.

But i didnt quit on you. I read it three times before i could fathom the simplicity of the whole chapter and tried to make myself feel better by reading other comments who were as lost as i was at some point. 

It was quite easy once i got the gist. But i still didnt understand what the whole purpose was?Was there a purpose? Im not very informed about South India :(

Chapter 31: "his head was seriously starting to get f**ked up" Dude, believe me the only f**king your brain is doing would be the unf**king. You are finally back to resembling some sort of a human. I cant say I understand their pain...but I surely know what its like to have younger siblings. When my mom used to...um...reprimand them, I used to get sooo mad but i couldnt do anything because they had usually done something wrong...so i just cried with them. God, i love them so much! And you for writing this beautiful piece of work. Thank you. I feel like every single reader can relate to your work at some if not multiple points. 

Chapter 32: "There were times like this when he got the sense that both of them spoke in riddles...  That the things that they said inevitably had a hidden meaning… " Kinda like you *Smiles* Well, they are your creations but Im sure they have a mind of their own.

To be frank, if I was in Arnav's shoes I would be terrified too. I love rain. But i hate getting wet since I've come to America. Nature sounds and looks beautiful in my head, but put me in front of a forest and I will bolt in the opposite direction. I'll figure out what it is soon enough.

I dont judge others. I believe that people should be able to make their own choices which usually result in mistakes and then a lesson well learned. That's how its supposed to go. Its a circle. 

Drugs are not a mistake. Drugs are that alternative path that too many these days embark upon because they dont have the strength to face the consequences. 

I just dont think its worth it. I wish others realized the same.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-publicenemy-asimovlatekateswetha_chserialwatcher16Krishnaluv94Kalyaani

-publicenemy- Senior Member
-publicenemy-
-publicenemy-

Posted: 26 August 2012 at 6:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arshi_twinkling

wow!!...what a story...
i feel bad for not knowing about this wonderful ff untill today...
i used to follow your lavender ff till it paused for a while... i thought it was the only ff u write...clearly iam wrong & iam glad knowing it...
will u please provide the links for other ff's u wrote or writing currently becoz i didnt came across your writing index...
i found out about this ff today in "FF's -Absolutely worth reading!! " threat...& i just glued my eyes to the screen untill i finished reading the last update...
about this ff...hhhm!!...I just cant tell you by mere words how much i loved it...
this ff is something special...
it contains some of my longing wishes regarding nature & ancestry...our family left the village & settled in nearest town...
the story tells so much about the writer behind it...one of the things i realised today...
i shamefully admit that iam one of your silent readers but i just wanted u to know that iam unable to express what i wanted to convey through words...its not an excuse to not comment at all...but what i feel at that time is too overwhelming to write it down & when i cool off i left out with praise-words like awesome amazing...which are'nt good enough...
for my sake, i just wish u r a profeshional publishing writer so that i can read this wonderful stories without interruption or waiting for an update...
ah!!...about waiting!!...sure waiting is little bit exciting and all...but when it crosses some point it turns into pain & misery & ultimately makes me feel helpless...
i know i should not think that u have super powers to write these kind of ff's fastly...
finally..i end my comment feeling sorry for those who cant read your work of art & for those publishers who didnt find this serene talented writer and stuck up with lesser talents...
 i sometimes feel that u need not  hear praise -words about your ff...it defines itself no matter what anybody say...

Aww.. Thank you very much.. :)  And thank you for sharing today.   We welcome you aboard KH :).

-Devi 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

latekateserialwatcher16KishmishKalyaani

sonia_92 IF-Rockerz
sonia_92
sonia_92

Posted: 26 August 2012 at 7:51pm | IP Logged
I loved the part when she told him so bluntly to admire her so that he'd have a distraction! and hey is drug overdose the cause of their brother's death? if yes, hell that is depressing

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-publicenemy-asimovlatekate

asimov Senior Member
asimov
asimov

Posted: 26 August 2012 at 8:01pm | IP Logged
Interesting and unusual update!!! The whole description of the observations of Arnav while he was walking was very humorous and cynical but it also was such an interesting discussion. The whole realization about the constant chatter of nature giving him a sense of security against his phobia...also I was so surprised to figure that quiet Mr. Raizada was actually scared of the absence of noise...the argument with Kashi...the story of Pallavi about Kerala...and yes, Arnav, they do speak in riddles. It just furthered the description of this whole place and its inhabitants being mythical creatures. It felt so much like he was in a dream-a very intricate, beautiful but crazy dream- especially when he got to the temple. It is a fight between what is real and unreal. Favorite quote of the day  for me must be "Nature takes and nature gives.  If you accept that as the cycle of life, harmony can be achieved more easily than you think." It gives a description of the whole survival and adaptation that the people of Kerala had to go through. This update got us deeper into the myths, legends and folktales surrounding these two very mysterious ladies...the ones who the more you know about their lives, the harder it is to grasp them- such extraordinary creatures

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Mansee-publicenemy-latekateserialwatcher16Kalyaani

Go to top