Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Arhi FF: Kalarikkal House-2 [Thread 3 link posted] (Page 126)

Kshweta Groupbie
Kshweta
Kshweta

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Nice update and with every update I want to read the next one. Love the way you have woven the story. Pallavi, kashi, arnav, nalan, Mr namboothri, all are such well crafted characters that it is simple amazing to read this ff.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Mansee-publicenemy-asimovlatekate

varshapan Senior Member
varshapan
varshapan

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 11:11am | IP Logged
yeah, you updated... was waiting for my morning dose of KH but this came later...

raizada is having a series of life lessons all crammed up in a 7-day course i would say..

so unni did drugs. why do i get the feeling that there's more to this than the straight story. oh god. now i can hardly wait.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-publicenemy-asimovlatekate

swetha_ch IF-Dazzler
swetha_ch
swetha_ch

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Unni was a drug addict..*sigh*

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-publicenemy-

citi Senior Member
citi
citi

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 11:23am | IP Logged
The sounds of silence...he finally hears them...I say it again...this man is gaining tremendously from his time here, getting in touch with his inner self again.
I keep on getting the feeling that Shivan is going to play an important role soon...Raizada's reaction to anything to do with snakes seems to suggest that.
Kashi's intuitive understanding of him comes across with such ease here.
Beautifully written and visually evocative. Kerala and it's traditions come alive in riotous green, and rituals and sounds of the region.

-publicenemy-asimovlatekateserialwatcher16

reflorated IF-Rockerz
reflorated
reflorated

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Two women wearing white sari's and walking along sedately in a forest, with a man who looks slightly uncomfortable in the clothes he is wearing, trailing behind them, watching the forest with a air of dazed approval. Somewhat like when Harry saw the gryffindor table magically become aplomb with all that food (yum!). I see him trying to rile up the younger looking one, whose eyes flash as she tries telling him that his fear is baseless. I see the man's eyes widen slightly, as the crowd parts for the trio. I see him watch the people with  I see something stir in his eyes. Like a ghost from the past. I know what it is. The others don't. I watch as the people chant prayers, and suddenly, a vine sways and brushes against his shoulders. I see the man pull at the vine. violently. Then, I see the elder sister apologise to the other people present there. I see the man and the younger sister talk about acid. Then a startling revelation comes forward. The brother's death is not as simple as it seems. At that moment, I feel someone pulling me way from the scene. I struggle against the hand pulling at me. Tugging at my shoulder... Bringing me back to my room, in New Delhi... 

I slowly blink as the grey georgia font looms against the stark white screen. and I realise that chapter was over.

I think one thing you could surmise that you pretty much took me to the place with
side-along-apparition, and then bought me back to Delhi with quite a thud. Devi chechy (That means sister, doesn't it?)

I loved the update!!!

Love,
V

ps- all you KH lovers. I read it before all of you, but I was just overwhelmed that I decided to comment later. So, if I screwed some of the details up, please dont kill me.

-V

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

prayasbanetta10-publicenemy-asimovanuprikaArathy-Vlatekateswetha_chmoomin4455Kishmishserialwatcher16-memorable-

-memorable- IF-Rockerz
-memorable-
-memorable-

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Nature didn't give a shit one way or the other if he was inconvenienced.

next time he encountered what he thought was silence and started to feel that claustrophobic panic that he always did, he would just have to remind himself of this discovery.

now He got something in his mind 

-publicenemy-asimovlatekateserialwatcher16

esmeralda111 Senior Member
esmeralda111
esmeralda111

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 11:47am | IP Logged
I always loved ur posts...always stalking them ...but I hate the fact they r so short...they don't jsutify the wait...Ouch...I know ...I know u ve other things to do in life...but still...I m helpless ...Confused...I wish I vnt started reading ur FF since day 1 but shd come across it the last day so that I dnt ve 2 wait..Cry
mishti_17 IF-Stunnerz
mishti_17
mishti_17

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Nice updates.. For Arnav its all so new, he has probably never even thought of such things in his life.. LOL She was reluctant abt him wearing her brothers clothes but she did mellow down.. She isnt that bad the way she portrays to be.. She said, her bro experimented with ACID?? Shocked OMG!! That means he died a painful death.. Broken Heart

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-publicenemy-asimovlatekate

Go to top