Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Arhi FF: Kalarikkal House-2 [Thread 3 link posted] (Page 107)

asdfjkl Senior Member
asdfjkl
asdfjkl

Posted: 21 August 2012 at 1:06am | IP Logged
I have to say I just caught up on the story (have been out of town and so busy I couldn't use the internet) and I just love the way you write. 

The way you describe every seen and the environment, it really does make the reader travel to a whole new location. It's so easy to imagine everything going on and just see it before your eyes. You truly are a beautiful writer

I'm trying to completely understand the significance of her not being able to express the "unadulterated fear" and I'm assuming it might be because Kashi herself doesn't want to allow herself to feel that way? So she can't put herself completely into showing that emotion on her face

I love how the Pallavi playing the Veena brings an absolute calm over Arnav, a calm that Kashi can't seem achieve. The way you had Kashi ask Pallavi to show her how to do "Shaantam" was perfection, it told the reader how Kashi couldn't find peace and she was asking her sister how to achieve it

I absolutely love the story - it's very different (literally) from anything else I've even seen on IF

Edited by asdfjkl - 21 August 2012 at 4:28am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-publicenemy-latekatepink.lotusserialwatcher16

pink.lotus Goldie
pink.lotus
pink.lotus

Posted: 21 August 2012 at 1:20am | IP Logged
so pallavi knows that  he feels peace when he listens to her veena.. and is showing kaveri that he indeed does have a "peaceful" face. it is not always turbulence and thunder, sometimes it is the stillness and peace that hit you the most..

thanks for expressing that so beautifully.
wonderful update, even if it was so short.Clap

now let me go find my own "shaantam"

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-publicenemy-latekateserialwatcher16

prerna31s Goldie
prerna31s
prerna31s

Posted: 21 August 2012 at 1:33am | IP Logged
Nice update :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-publicenemy-

nisha_hc_bs_dd IF-Rockerz
nisha_hc_bs_dd
nisha_hc_bs_dd

Posted: 21 August 2012 at 2:15am | IP Logged
beautiful !!!!

-publicenemy-

bumble_bee Senior Member
bumble_bee
bumble_bee

Posted: 21 August 2012 at 2:41am | IP Logged
i really dont know what you want me to write... fukk... what do u want me to feel when i finish reading? multitudes of emotions are raging within me... there is this churning going on in my belly after every chapter...

both sisters looking at arnav for 'shantam'... the peace when he is listening to her veena... pallavi knew he was there...

he knew that her (kashi's) sorrow was real when she danced and cried! and when she expressed it as an expression he knew it was fake... i don't think he realizes he can read her so well.. he just reads her like its second nature...

i wonder how explosive its going to be when they both finally realize the depth of their feelings...

i want to love u but i want to hate you as well... why do u write like this and take me to another realm altogether? ughhh

savvz Senior Member
savvz
savvz

Posted: 21 August 2012 at 3:11am | IP Logged
how khushish... :)
cudn't project fear... :D
shantam... was the best... pallavi knows...

-publicenemy-

citi Senior Member
citi
citi

Posted: 21 August 2012 at 3:56am | IP Logged
The navarasa... I am trying to pin what am I feeling right now :)
Glad that he feels veeram is her expression and ofcourse raudram. Good that bhayanakam is not her. And he achieves shantam, even if thanks to Pallavi and her veena, and that is an immense gain for the man.

reflorated IF-Rockerz
reflorated
reflorated

Posted: 21 August 2012 at 4:44am | IP Logged
Random thought, but I had to share. when I read Kashi asking her sister to show her peace, and how Pallavi turns to Arnav. Its so piognant, this point.

Kashi is all fire and ice. Moderation does not exist in her dictionary. She loves and hates with equal passion. Pallavi on the other hand is the ice queen. Not everybody can slip past the cold, unattatched temperament. Pallavi is at peace. With the world, with herself. Kashi always wants more. Always.

Arnav on the other hand, is a perfect mix of being satisfied with what he has, yet unsatisfied. He is satisfied with the power money brings him. So, in a way- the quality of the money...he has no problem with. But when it comes to the quantity of the money, he is like King Midas. He always wants gold, and the more the merrier.

I have a feeling that the future updates will show Kashi being unsatisfied with the un-rest in her soul. And she will turn to her sister for help, but in the end- it will be Arnav who will douse water on the fire and blowtorch the ice, in her soul. Because he is a person who has a bit of both in him. And experience is the best teacher. And since he has already gone through the fire and the ice, he will be the best person to see where Kashi is coming from. And he will help her skate over the vulnerability, and rise with the strength.

Again, this is just what I interpreted. And frankly, it doesn't even make sense. It can be wrong, you know? Tell me what you think?

Love,
V

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

bumble_bee-publicenemy-latekateserialwatcher16Kalyaani

Go to top