Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-publicenemy- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: segad

I could understand the bit about him seeing Anjali's ghost but the connection between Devaki and Kashi is sadly lost to me.  I understand that Kashi bears an uncanny resemblance to Lakshmi and she is manglik like her but how could the mother know about her nature at birth.  I understand the similarities in nature between Devaki and Kashi but would that be evident at birth?

I also get a connection between the death of Devaki's husband and Unni.  Not sure of the connection to Kashi though.
Loved the demonstration of the calming power of the veena again.

It has actually nothing to do with Kashi, what her mother said.  
It has more to do with what they think has been happening to their family and the house.
I will leave it there... 
AllSmiles86 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Are we going through some kind of morbid 'history repeats itself' mode!?!? Because it seems that our dear Kashi does have tendencies to defy the traditions but she has a good upbringing from her father and sister. I wonder what connection you are establishing by having Arnav and the brother both seeing Lakshmi's ghost.
inspiringstars thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Oh wow...a nice insight into the past., But I am afraid this leaves me confused. Yes her brother used to do drugs and her father forced him to stop. It all seemed fine, then how did he die? Cause of death - unknown is kinda scary for me to believe, and I dont think any of their family believes too.

The Devaki story was crazy, probably she was a courageous woman who wanted things her own way, and the rules of illam did not allow that, which led to her being a rebel. And then she was shunned by everyone, just for being different., I dont know if she was good or evil, but her story makes me sad, I feel somehow her being a public enemy had more truths than whats being known to people in general. 

Though I dont believe in dark arts,. people do, and that might be true, but its quite weird Devali husband dying by a coconut falling on head?

And the reason why her father shared the story is still unclear to me. But I truly believe in what Kashi's mother thought about the name Devaki...I dont think any name, place or thing is cursed by being associated with a bad/evil person. 

So does this chapter show us in hindsight, why do you have an id called publicenemy too ...LOL! This chapter is named after ur ID and that makes me curious, though I know why the chapter was named that.

Thanks for the PM. Loving the update.
-publicenemy- thumbnail
Originally posted by: inspiringstars

Oh wow...a nice insight into the past., But I am afraid this leaves me confused. Yes her brother used to do drugs and her father forced him to stop. It all seemed fine, then how did he die? Cause of death - unknown is kinda scary for me to believe, and I dont think any of their family believes too.

The Devaki story was crazy, probably she was a courageous woman who wanted things her own way, and the rules of illam did not allow that, which led to her being a rebel. And then she was shunned by everyone, just for being different., I dont know if she was good or evil, but her story makes me sad, I feel somehow her being a public enemy had more truths than whats being known to people in general. 

Though I dont believe in dark arts,. people do, and that might be true, but its quite weird Devali husband dying by a coconut falling on head?

And the reason why her father shared the story is still unclear to me. But I truly believe in what Kashi's mother thought about the name Devaki...I dont think any name, place or thing is cursed by being associated with a bad/evil person. 

So does this chapter show us in hindsight, why do you have an id called publicenemy too ...LOL! This chapter is named after ur ID and that makes me curious, though I know why the chapter was named that.

Thanks for the PM. Loving the update.

Lol.. if I chose the name publicenemy for anything close to this reason, that would make me rather mysterious now, wouldn't it?  hehe... 

The real reason I chose this ID is to specifically go to the IPKKND forum when I was going through a period when Khushi (the show's character) had fallen out of my favor.  There it is... the blatant (and rather silly) truth (that could still get the mad phans after me!)

-D

N0306 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
i fell in love with this story all over again.. the stories and the past.. it is soo beautiful.. i have always been interested in legends.. this story has so many family stories..
inspiringstars thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: -publicenemy-

Lol.. if I chose the name publicenemy for anything close to this reason, that would make me rather mysterious now, wouldn't it?  hehe... 

The real reason I chose this ID is to specifically go to the IPKKND forum when I was going through a period when Khushi (the show's character) had fallen out of my favor.  There it is... the blatant (and rather silly) truth (that could still get the mad phans after me!)

-D

Yes Thats what made me curious...and I still think you are mysterious...Probably Devaki's ghost narrated you the story of KH and now you are conceiving it in your own way...πŸ˜†

No reason is silly, I agree with you, a lot of times, the show's characters do not go in my favor,. and I feel like blasting on each...but then I dont want hate - mails from the fan-gurls.

Edited by inspiringstars - 11 years ago
curiousbookworm thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Happy late Onam!!! Lol :) what?! This house is creepy! :) no drugs and he still died... ?? Weird :)
-publicenemy- thumbnail
Originally posted by: inspiringstars

Yes Thats what made me curious...and I still think you are mysterious...Probably Devaki's ghost narrated you the story of KH and now you are conceiving it in your own way...πŸ˜†

No reason is silly, I agree with you, a lot of times, the show's characters do not go in my favor,. and I feel like blasting on each...but then I dont want hate - mails from the fan-gurls.

Hehe... I always did believe that stories are discovered rather than made up...

As for Khushi, yea, once she fell out of favor (when she, in my opinion, did not even have the substance that Lavanya showed in understanding the value of friendship because of some silly crush), sadly she never recovered in my estimation... hence the business of remaking her through FFs :)

-D     
soniachammu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
why is she considered as public enemy ? i didnt quite understand 
and  did her father consider her as a bad omen?
or a genetal rule breaker

anyways belated onam wishes to u dear 
i guessed  that u will update today
kaymail thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It is a sad chapter...😊 I must admit...I was looking forward to some A&K interactions...but got some background...

As always very well written