Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

barunlove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Well this was a surprise again!!! Arnav's tete a tete wid nature and his fear with reptiles it all shows his insecure past!! His past has made him believe in the demons under his bed making him want his sis to be der by him!!! N he has been deprieved of this very fact!!! poor Poor arnav!!! 

M nt sure whether Kashi started this topic to distract him or with any other meaningful motive !!!! Totally loved the update!! 
-publicenemy- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 6
Hello readers,
   Just FYI, I do occasionally update the picture gallery based on new happenings in the story (or totally randomly ;); so do check it from time to time if you like visuals.

-Devi
Kalyaani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

D,

I had a question and in the event the same gets explained in the upcoming update ignore my question. Chovva dosham/ Manglik is this the same as Sarpha Dosham? If yes, this dosham is when you may have killed a snake in an earlier life. Once a sarpa samskara is done to appease the Gods the dosham is gotten rid of, like Sarpa Hathyadosha relief. Here you mention they attend a sarpam thullal, is this allowed for someone who has Chovva dosham?

I have seen a sarpa samskara puja at Kukke Subramanya in Dakshina Karnataka, so was curious.

- K

Reposting the comment as this got included in the first thread.
Krishnaluv94 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Imagine that most of the comments from page 93 until now have been liked by me. 

Krishnaluv94 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
The Chamber of Secrets 
Why do I feel that when Arnav finally gets those papers, he won't need them? I adore Nalan! I love the Harry Potter books.

The White Tiger? :(

I hate being MIA here. I miss you, ladies. 

I may or may not have comments for the other updates...

D, you are amazing! I am so thankful that I get to be a tiny part of this journey. I want to say thank you for putting so much effort and time into your updates. And like someone else said, I'm tripping on this story, too! :D
Arathy-V thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kalyaani

D,

I had a question and in the event the same gets explained in the upcoming update ignore my question. Chovva dosham/ Manglik is this the same as Sarpha Dosham? If yes, this dosham is when you may have killed a snake in an earlier life. Once a sarpa samskara is done to appease the Gods the dosham is gotten rid of, like Sarpa Hathyadosha relief. Here you mention they attend a sarpam thullal, is this allowed for someone who has Chovva dosham?

I have seen a sarpa samskara puja at Kukke Subramanya in Dakshina Karnataka, so was curious.

- K

Reposting the comment as this got included in the first thread.

No..chovva dosham is not the same as Sarpa Dosham. Chovva dosham is due to a particular positioning of Mars(not sure) on  certain houses in the horoscope..n people with Chovva dosham can marry. Its just that it has to be with a person with similar positioning of Mars!! Edited by arathyvr - 11 years ago
Arathy-V thumbnail

Great update as usual..KH is one of those few works which makes me want to read the same chapter again and again and most of times, i feel short of words after reading an update!!

Edited by arathyvr - 11 years ago
aycma98 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow... this is such a lovely description of kerela... in the mist of this extremely fast paced living, where buildings are sprouted in a day, technologies booming...  you have this city where greenery is everywhere, nature plays a pivotal role... surprisingly enough i have seen so many changes in him... he has become calm, and has started to appreciate everything around him... did kashi's brother ODed on drugs?
ShikhaKhushi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Beautiful.. every time it seems they are bonding, they fight again, but then, that's wat makes the story interesting... also luv how they shared their pasts with each other, even if slowly and gradually.. luv ur story!

keep it up and update soon!

Luv, Shikha!
Edited by ShikhaKhushi - 11 years ago
blue-eye thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Loved the update amazing as usual