Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dreamymaya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
This story is very close to my heart! i have no idea, initially wen i read the first chapters i was more loyal to Lavender story but the kerala setting hooked me up, loved to see Arnav and Khushi in the setting where I grew up...i loved it, my interest keep me hooked on to the story, the twists and turns kept me on the edge on my seat and now an unknown unexplained feeling tugs my heart, i live with kashi, arnav and pallavi invisible in Kalarikal house now..you should definitely turn this story into a malayalam novel, i would be the first one to buy it..please consider this request
ekdoteenchar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awww that was a sweet update :)
amritab thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Aah - a different energy between Arnav and Kashi - him teasing her is quite enjoyable.  They are moving toward each other in leaps and bounds - with Pallavi the ever-present matchmaker to help. There is an emotional minefield between them still - when they realize how closely their late siblings have bound them. Looking forward to the next chapter.
TheFictionFreak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Nice update!

How about this pic? Its from kalapani movie

Edited by swetha_ch - 11 years ago
sherlockthor thumbnail
very emotional update! loved their conversation and how arnav was trying to cheer her up! alsoi think arnav will look dashing in traditional clothes!!😳
thank you for updating so fast!
serialwatcher16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Swetha,

This is wow. Thanks. I like the look very much. 

Originally posted by: swetha_ch

Nice update!

How about this pic? Its from kalapani movie

inspiringstars thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
The subject of dead siblings is always a sensitive one. I understand Kashi's reaction to Pallavi giving her clothes, and also Arnav's hesitation in sharing anything. Though I think Pallavi knows about Anjali being the girl who gave her brother her eyes. But I am not sure.

The scene when Arnav asks her, Roudram and Karunam...was beautiful Devi, very very beautiful. How he teased her by purposely saying the wrong name, and how he asked her when she shed a tear. All of it beautiful.

His thoughts to himself when he decided he did not want to stay alone at home without them...thinking that his brain was f**ked up...it was too funny! He has started believing subconsciously to some of the myths. And then when he asked Kashi why would they pray to lethal reptiles...too funny!!!

Brilliant, Devi...once again!

Thanks for your PMs
blue-eye thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey dear please can u translate the words in malayalam to english in chapter 30 and 31.
I'm cnfused aftr reading them.
Please.
Like shantam,roudram e.t.c
-publicenemy- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: blue-eye

Hey dear please can u translate the words in malayalam to english in chapter 30 and 31.
I'm cnfused aftr reading them.
Please.
Like shantam,roudram e.t.c

These are the navarasas in a nutshell

Sringaram - flirtatious  
Hasyam - humor
Karunam - sorrow, 

Roudram - anger

Veeram - valor
Bhayanakam - fear
Beebhatsam - disgust
Adbhutham - wonder
Shaantam - peaceful

Edited by -publicenemy- - 11 years ago
citi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Pallavi - still waters run deep. She is perceptive, balanced, calm and unconventional in her approach in many matters.
Loved the karuman, roundram - karunam, roudram play between the two. He may not realize it yet but he is completely tuned into Kashi and his protective instincts towards her have been raising their head with some frequency now.
KH and its myths/legends/ghosts were already getting to him and now he is headed for sarpam thullal...Raizada really does not know what is hitting him but it is definitely reviving myriad deeply buried feelings and emotions.