Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anuprika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
nalan & arnav share a lovely bond.harry potter!!! realy cute that part was.
so arnav is changing,that is very evident from the first part.no doubt it is like he has travelled a decade in these two days.😊
reflorated thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Long flowery speeches are my speciality, but i guess sgort and simple works too.

I love you too serialwatcher16, krishnaluv94, and of course, our very own Kalyaani.

Because from where I sit, I see you guys genuinely get involved with the Intricate details of KH, and that, I'm sure is the greatest tribute to Devi, or for that matter,to any other author.

Love,
V
Ovi_Tanni thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Brilliank update :) nalan n arnav bonding going stronger day by day
serialwatcher16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
K, 

I am now feeling embarrassed with this compliment.

The credit goes to D entirely because I love KH and her writing about it so much that it kickstarts a thought process and takes me back to instances in my own life that I randomly remember. And that is the reason I love reading the comments that are given as well. It gives me a point of view that sometimes I may agree with and sometimes I may not but it is still a point of view.

In fact, when I started reading KH, I used to think, can anybody be so attached to a house? 
I grew up n a a place where I was surrounded by People whose previous generations were refugees. People built lives and I have grown up with stories of real people leaving everything they owned for sheer survival. 

So real people commenting things in frustration like 'mareh (dead) hue logon ko Zinda rakho  aur zinda logon ko maar do' 

'ghar tho phir bhi eenth Pathar  hi hai na'  is ingrained in my subconscious.

And thank god D does not banish me for not commenting on each of her updates because I genuinely can't. What I feel is too personal and the happiness she gives me cannot be expressed.

And reading comments here is a great stress buster for me from my real life window.

Ps - you will find a lot of people do comment stalking on d's threads. So ...

Edited by serialwatcher16 - 11 years ago
arhifrvr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
rofl... nalan was eavesdropping... 😛
SA_nimk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing update as usual!!

love the progress in character arnav is making!!

the nalan character is adorable!!

and he is sooo after kashi's and arnav's marriage..LOL...hahahah...funnyyy

love it😃

and how they are interested in reading..beautiful!!

👏
savvz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

wow.. arnav is settling pretty well in country life... :)

btw.. the music for 27th/28th chapter .. awesome.. u have introduced me to Malayalam music... i hardly know any malayalam but music knows no barrier... rt... :)
Suni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Love Nalan! Cutest Cupid ever!
Kalyaani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: serialwatcher16

K, 

I am now feeling embarrassed with this compliment.

The credit goes to D entirely because I love KH and her writing about it so much that it kickstarts a thought process and takes me back to instances in my own life that I randomly remember. And that is the reason I love reading the comments that are given as well. It gives me a point of view that sometimes I may agree with and sometimes I may not but it is still a point of view.

In fact, when I started reading KH, I used to think, can anybody be so attached to a house? 
I grew up n a a place where I was surrounded by People whose previous generations were refugees. People built lives and I have grown up with stories of real people leaving everything they owned for sheer survival. 

So real people commenting things in frustration like 'mareh (dead) hue logon ko Zinda rakho  aur zinda logon ko maar do' 

'ghar tho phir bhi eenth Pathar  hi hai na'  is ingrained in my subconscious.

And thank god D does not banish me for not commenting on each of her updates because I genuinely can't. What I feel is too personal and the happiness she gives me cannot be expressed.

And reading comments here is a great stress buster for me from my real life window.

Ps - you will find a lot of people do comment stalking on d's threads. So ...

Did not intend to embarrass you dear, I am the say it as it is kinda person……so get used me…not going anywhere 😃

I know what you mean, it's too deep to trivialize by saying I understand and will not delve on it further.

Glad you do comment stalking too….I thought I was the only one who did this 😉

mistyrains thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
You bring about these small moments, tiny flecks of emotions that our very much there in our lives, but we fail to acknowledge them. This story is so much more than just Arnav & Khushi.