Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

appy_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Aiyo! Whattay chapter, Devi!

These two don't even need a bed.. They can do it with words.. Oh, wait. If their conversations are this um, entertaining,..

I can't tell you how much i look forward to the coming 5 and a half days! :-P
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
part 28
awesome...
is it only one and half days?
wow...
cont soon dear...
Drwho thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
"Five and a half days.  Five and a half days are what I have here.  I do not plan to take you to bed in that time frame."

"I didn't say that I won't touch you every single chance I get!  I just said that it won't go any further than that!"

Famous last words Mr Raizada?? 

Well they seem to have covered a lot of ground in less than 48 hours with Nalan playing a naughty cupid. 

Arnav's thoughts have undergone a transformation a la Mr Darcy in the last one and a half days and he has truthfully admitted he cannot keep his hands off her, while she has quite boldly claimed she can seduce him if she wants to... I can only look forward to an entertaining next 5 and a half days and hope they pass really slowly, although I am impatient to know what Arnav's decision will be regarding Kashi's home at the end of the stipulated week!
Edited by Drwho - 11 years ago
flowers4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wow fantastic update loved it ...keep it up
Abi.Na thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wow! wat a conversation...
__blossom__ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
That was amazing!!!:D
I'm so excited for the next parts...
mistyrains thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
That was an intense conversation, me likes. But what was striking was the fact that they were so bloody straightforward, saying everything, as it is. Loved it :d
Happy-go-lucky thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nalan's translation is so adorable, and I was laughing with them too... Awesome and much awaited update ( I visited this thread innumerable times since morning to see if you've updated... A leisurely Sunday does that to me...)
anuprika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
as usual i am loving these two.but i cant understand kashis father.what is going through his mind.ethenkilum achan ingane mole vere oralde kude ittit povo?or is that what he is looking for.chowwa dosham ulla molalle.anyway you are the best.somehow i love kashis character here much much much more than the show.looks more realistic.may be because i am malayalee & i can digest this better.waiting for more.😊where can i get ur other works may be malayalam ones?i saw a link to your blog but it is not working for me.
prerna31s thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Soo raizada finally agrees he cnt keep hisa hands to himself !!! :P
Liked hw arnav explained dat he doesn't want to takeher to bed even if she wnts it !!
Dey r growing soo close even wen dey fight like monkeys...wat will happen wen deir past is revealed !!
Waiting waiting !!