Fan Fictions

Arhi FF: Kalarikkal House-2 [Thread 3 link posted] (Page 87)

Post Reply New Post

Page 87 of 150

-PoisonIvy

Groupbie

-PoisonIvy

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 12:03am | IP Logged
Playing holi with flour. One loaded comment. One moment of distraction in response to the comment and the man making it, who goes onto tickle her and carry her around. Whew! Her emotional graph must have taken some toll from the start of the day! Definitely warrants a few minutes under a cold shower or in this case under water? :)

The scene was so beautifully described. Nalan being his mischievous self. His bonding with Arnav is really a treat to read! That picture of his does do justice to the image I had in mind.

Nithya Menon? In that avatar? More blast from the past coming up? :)

Can't wait for the next update D! :)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

latekateserialwatcher16Krishnaluv94

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Arhi FF: Kalarikkal House-2 [Thread 3 link posted] (Page 87)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-publicenemy-

-publicenemy-

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 12:26am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 268 member(s) liked the above post:

anima_bahaduranukutty82svahc123yukta7444MSA_SUDsimren97maancrazyShini.Shiva86Rain_droprithuparnahoneyboney1ipkndFanrachealet_tu_achuchilliesnicciunderground1priyakamkarInayaKhanbaby2012reluctantfanB2DB75vanesha230ShubimaniPantheraoncapratikshanoelsuganya91san123456sunshineswirlsmile_n_laughsrishti9015tomchi94princessep13cebelpalemsrsPagliTitlibmishramdm2013libbyfernsocean28TrueLoveIs4everfairycakeCrazyArshiFanflash90sweetmelon-PoisonIvyAnjali250194mookiepriya_raotherPriyasha890samba12sharma_vartikaaddicted163lliesuma0119Bonhi_ipkkndappy111shilpi28marchfanfollowerdocbennakp123truth1-1anamika00pwinchipesshakasturi11xxSassyxxbaishaligagsyprayasbanetta10mistletoe22thouhidaApsara1asmi123diotima5armadlilyattitudesowmiya128pasarisManseesavvzlankanjoa123lmathew77SilvergirlkvgmatrisumaliAsmara.bhakbhartifannam_adishalinikanaguseoulbeatsnikipukiPoonamTsree10hamini_yashcuriousbookwormzoyadarkroseruark_22ChocoDamonmaloseamritabmak3mesmileshakethebiscuittrouble_006pulu1995roseycheekcmileyfreakythe_breezeFridaSuniday_lilyvoldemortsslmay1145ramadevimomb24issssoniachammuhatathbristivarshapanarhifrvrhari93cloverThrishsmarty94anuprikavtannimra21Sim1234Su_SomerholicTRND86Shoe12esmeralda111TheDreamyKidkhusharnavamv63DBZ-27vaish912barunxoxoduncanelisehasheytobleronerevathysugathanmaanugeetukamtokdinArshi200samarablogarshiyakanishkaMeeshaalimanreet_gillTirtharupaluvbugSS88ifsaal044srija.singh04jessjazzapoorvaarnavaeyshaalimsini1234fatima2603lastdesirebarunloveOnlookerdreamymaya-vaidehi-joe_arhiParshaRoshkolovemusicleanne_1983Shweta1691rockinggirl5inspiringstarsmultifacetedblue-eyeannabkarismarhearuhikaamchorniJyo.KG_dbhusainappy_12rana5Sphinxmeem17msmarplevidya.sanjaymirnalinilatekatehuny.thebestcharlie1950Richie-RichNirjhor105bushrayouvikadesigirlspsharmilasparikhtanya_viNi_singhamaypranayDhara_sOLGNESAnamika100-shamima-AdorableTroublefebinyusuffsaomomchubzy-Shobhu21-sparklystarstudswetha_chN0306Love_SAshijinareneeshhararnavaycma98KishmishemistryDrwho__blossom__segadkushipuglyAbiLuvsArshidaljeetlakraj80EnchantressIronButterflySnoowfallamus5kclovearshishree10vfordonkeyriafnasnoopy84peeplisikhni_opsyellowMentalExoticaPrasaifrenzyysmitarzafiHot.Pink.Heelsayshaomarcaskercindrella255kvarshajakhushiFaithnFateKrishnaluv94serialwatcher16-memorable-honeygrapesonia_92zooni.bluetheflyingdonkeymelonieashred12ninandSenorita SanayatinselNewbiesoapfanamaiaKalyaanialipie.Riima_AzraaMadhuri53mishti_17dumasspvdSunshine Girl

vfordonkey

IF-Rockerz

vfordonkey

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 12:27am | IP Logged
R

ME FIRSTIEEE!!! AGAINN!!! I GET BETTER AT STALKING EVERYDAY!!

*takes a deep breath, tries to calm down*

Whatta chapter D, whatta chapter. So now, Arnav and Khushi both know something is up? Ohmayygodd (if you watch friends, then you'd know chandler's ex girlfriend- Janice. Can you read the ohmayygodd, like that?)

this is by and far, one of the most awaited chapters. I have been rooting for it, ever since the story started.

This is amazing. I pictured it a thousand time, but what you came up with is better. Way better.

What an inspiration you are,D *sighs*. The way you have with words. Just wow.

=D

Love,
V

edit#2- I saw Nalan's picture, whatta cuttiee :D. and I have a question. How come Nalan couldn't translate the song for Arnav? Or was he just pretending not to understand? :D

Edited by V323 - 19 August 2012 at 12:39am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-publicenemy-mak3mesmiledreamymaya--BumbleBee--Krishnaluv94serialwatcher16

-PoisonIvy

Groupbie

-PoisonIvy

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 12:31am | IP Logged
Res. Today seems to be my lucky day! :)

*edit*

Whattey conversation that was! These both push just the right buttons to rile up the other! The song is lovely! :) I missed out on the music during the previous update. I know how hard it is to work out the meaning of all these metaphors and similies in Malayalam. I had to suffer through it up until my 8th Std after which I conveniently chose Hindi! So my sympathies lie with Nalan for being unable to decipher the last line.. ;) Arnav and Nalan take language no barriers to a different level altogether! Uber cute!

Things are surely getting interesting around here. :D

Edited by -PoisonIvy - 19 August 2012 at 12:56am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mak3mesmile-publicenemy-latekateserialwatcher16Krishnaluv94

mak3mesmile

mak3mesmile

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 12:41am | IP Logged
I love the fact that both of them seem to be sure that they are absolute in their statements and even the way they behave until you put them in each others company.

This chapter can be summarized with one word...WOW

Your writing allows me to visualize everything with so much detail. It is so darn good!!

Edited by mak3mesmile - 19 August 2012 at 1:00am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123-publicenemy-serialwatcher16Krishnaluv94

cindrella255

IF-Rockerz

cindrella255

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 12:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanya_vi

Ladies, tried to translate 'Pathirayo pagalai'..but definitely don't think that I've done any justice to the beautiful lyrics..well,here it goes..

Female version
---------------------
Kaarmukilil pidanjunarum thulaminnalaayi nee..
Vaathilukal thurannadayum nilaa naalamaayi nee..

In the first line,she feels that her lover is like the lightening in a stormy,cloudy sky and then she compares him to soft moonlight.

vivashamentho kaathiruthum alasametho maunamarnnum
vivashalolam kathiruthum alasametho maunamayi
parayatharinju naam..

She says that,they understand each other so well that they don't need to vocalise their feelings.Their silence speaks volumes.

Paathirayo pakalai, mullukalo malarayi,
priyaamukhamaam nadiyil,neendiyalayum mizhikal...

Beautiful lyrics...She's a woman in love..bathed in euphoria, she feels
like.. the midnight has become daylight...thorns have changed into flowers...can't take her eyes off his face..compares her eyes to fish and his face to a river...

Male Version
------------------

Thumanjum theeyavunnu,nilaavil nee varillengil
ororo mathrayum oro yugam,nee povukil

Even ice would burn me like fire,if you won't come to me..
every single second would feel like a century,if you leave me..

ee nenjil kinaavaalum chirathayi nee thilangumbol
oro suhasavum oro dalam,nee poovanam

you are like a beautiful lamp shedding light into my heart..you are like a garden and with you,by my side... life is beautiful..

Hope this helpedSmile

Hey there!

Thanks a  lot for the translation...beautiful lyrics...captivating song... With knowing the meaning, I can enjoy the song moreSmile

@ D -  Every time  I see new chapter on the title I grin like  stupid, I really do...yet 2 read the chapter, but  have to go now...Will comment later...but m sure I wil love it

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123Thrish-publicenemy-dreamymayalatekatetanya_viKishmishKrishnaluv94serialwatcher16

cmileyfreaky

cmileyfreaky

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 12:50am | IP Logged
hahahah!! aww they're so hot together! *dreamy eyes*

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-publicenemy-

varshapan

varshapan

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 12:52am | IP Logged
i wake up every morning and eagerly wait for your updates, devi.

so, now we are getting somewhere... thorns have become flowers and eyes are deep enough to be drowned.

but seriously, what the hell was govindan nampoothiri thinking when he asked arnav to stay and then left the two home alone. and why exactly did he ask him to stay.

i love nalan... he seems to intuitively know these two.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-publicenemy-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top