Frequent Posters

flowers4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Loved it a very beautiful update
moomin4455 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
A lovely vignette of a moment as light as the flour strewn over everyone (!) by Nalan! Good to see 3 people who are so troubled just letting go for a moment. So Arnav can laugh and Arnav likes it when Kashi says his name? Hmmm... Arnav is sooo seducing Kashi it's not funny - he's not even trying that hard! But he isn't exactly safe from her is he? 😉

Poor Kashi...it's all a bit too much for her isn't it? Too light hearted for someone who can only see the impending doom of losing her home and the struggles ahead. I hope some of this light-heartedness is truly catching for all members of that family it seems like they need it...

Another fabulous chapter!!
__blossom__ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
That was an amazing update!!!:D
Kasha finally feeling IT!
This was so beautifully written:D
sonia_92 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
hayeee that was one heck of an adorable update, fantastic chapter! nalan is a blessing!
Kalyaani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Arnav…..Arnav…..Arnav…..that guy may like  hearing his name from her pretty mouth, he is in danger if she has that effect on him.

She did not anticipate a flour fight when she entered the kitchen, did she? Bloody cute and here I was half expecting my overdue lunch prepared by none other than Raizada……….maybe after the bath.

For all her 'I may care a damn about you', she is so affected….so bloody much and would not want to be subject to any vicious gossip by being found in the arms of a stranger…..Nalan may find all this very funny….the repercussions she does fear.

Poor Kashi…..to be crying a few minutes ago and this….the combination of fear of being caught and the fear of that something else will scare anyone and Kashi is a good enough candidate for that.

I loved the update, both still stuck with their preconceived notion of each other. He expects her to run away and her expecting him to throw her in water. Were the two so deeply affected by each other's moments, Kashi's expression of grief and Arnav in the kitchen with Nalan? They were I guess

Tides have changed and there may just be more bathing and kitchen fights.

mak3mesmile thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
I dont know if im the only one or not but I feel like every one of your sentences and choice of words contains a double meaning...not in a bad way...it's just that I feel like I should read it twice just in case I've missed something or anything as your writing is very lush. I think it's quite a feat...

Loved the chapter...I think they're both allergic to love in this ff as opposed to the usual where only ASR exhibits the necessary symptoms.

The presence of Nalan is quite different and frankly very unexpected. Because in any other ff, it would've been just Arnav and Khushi in such a situation. So thats something to think about...

PS I loved the fact that you incorporated that blowing air in the eye thing with your own style :)
dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
awesome chapter it was full of innocence loved the flour playing very cute  loved how their changing relationship without realizing it and loved how nalan in his own way are showing each other their is more behind the facade they have put up beautiful update awesome

seoulbeats thumbnail
Oh. Hell. Yeah.

I think my heart just grew amd expanded. Seeing them like this makes me grin like a fool! :)
asimov thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow this was the lighter of your updates so far...but described how they are both starting to affect each other...it is funny how I feel that he must have been staying for a month or so and then I realize that the story is just evolving at such a pace...I like where this is going...I like seeing them affected by each other😉 and how they are dealing with it.
asimov thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hmmm so I was reading the previous notes from other people and maybe you have answered this before. You described Kashi, and now Nalan-and by the way, he is the perfect Nalan- but how would Arnav look like if you don't mind me asking?