Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

asimov thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I will have less time to comment these next few days-it is total craziness here. Loved the 2 updates. It was exactly what I needed since I was starting to have withdrawal symptoms from this FF. Both chapters were amazing in their own way. Loved the description of Kashi's dancing and the respect that Arnav showed for her grief. The last chapter, however, tops it for me. It was the emotions of Kashi laid bare. Since the beginning of this FF, you have shown us how  strong, bold, and smart she is. This is the vulnerable Kashi. The one who has to grow up to lose so much-and the loss happened through death and fear. First, it was 2 person she cared about, then it was having her family's name tarnished, losing her extended family to fear and knowing that she cannot be loved because of the association to her name. At least fate has chosen to send her the lion's cub. Well that was not what I meant when I said shorter comments but it will do. Have to run now. Can't wait for the next one.😊Edited by asimov - 11 years ago
flowers4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Absolutly beautiful update ...hope arnav is just the lion cub but the lion...continue soon
blue-eye thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Loved both chapters.
Felt pain by reading kashi's pain.
It was damn gloomy.
Aww..nalan is so sweet.loved his inocense.:)
fatima2603 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nalan its so sweet. the bond between him and kashi is so heartwarming, they try to protect each other. Im also liking the bond that is forming between nalan and arnav.

Kashis life is tinged with so much sadness. Can't believe her relatives have deserted them due to their belief of the males dying young...the dads still alive, you'd think they'd take heed of that fact. And kashis brothers death?? They don't know why he died?? very intrigued by this...kashI doesn't strike me as the type to sit back while her brothers death remains inconclusive.

I wonder if arnav wil see his sisters picture near the idols or whether kashi will realize that arnav is the boy.Edited by fatima2603 - 11 years ago
daljeet thumbnail
those wer really touching updates.

kashi's dance,the way arnav respected her privacy,nalan's proposal everything was so poignantly presented.all this had a life in them.

so there is indeed a ghost.n anungal vazhilla.oh God!shud we believe such stupidities even at this age?bt dont knw.ppl make it so believable tht we tend to fear.cant blame anyone,but yet...

so tht is the reason nalan is so fond of arnav.he sees the lion cub in him.lets wait n see,if arnav is the lion cub or not n do humans hv to beleive in superstitions yet
-publicenemy- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 6
Finally found my Nalan.  Check out page 1.
shijinareneesh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Both da chapters r amazingly beautiful..nd da song is one of my favourite...do u believe in chowa dhosham..my sister lost her beautiful love lyfe which she expected due to dis chowa dhosham..his parents didn't gave da permission for mrge due to dis...i hate dis foolishness...
TheFictionFreak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: shijinaraghavan

Both da chapters r amazingly beautiful..nd da song is one of my favourite...do u believe in chowa dhosham..my sister lost her beautiful love lyfe which she expected due to dis chowa dhosham..his parents didn't gave da permission for mrge due to dis...i hate dis foolishness...

Its always the  girls who suffer because of this stupid belief. I have never heard any boy not getting married because of this dosham...
Edited by swetha_ch - 11 years ago
TheFictionFreak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -publicenemy-

Finally found my Nalan.  Check out page 1.

And Nithya menon  is ???
Edited by swetha_ch - 11 years ago
saomom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I read that and saw a movie in my head.  Beautifully written my friend!