Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krishnaluv94 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I read through both updates and all eleven pages of comments, trying to come up with something to say... It didn't work.

Your words leave me speechless. Kashi dancing reminded me of Tara... They are both slowly understanding each other. The way Arnav related to Kashi, when he walked away from her while she was crying.. [See what I mean? That last sentence isn't even a sentence...] 

The theory that says "Males will not live long in Kalarikkal House." Arnav's planning to tear the place down, not live in it, right? :/

Thank you so much for the updates, D! 
Edited by Krishnaluv94 - 11 years ago
snoopy84 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
That was a beautiful update love Nalan he is so cute how he wanted to marry her and the picture of Arnav and Nalan cooking was real sweet. Really felt for Khushi
Shoe12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
it's sounds so strange when you call someone a lion cub while the urdu/hindi "sher ka bacha" sounds completely normal...language is funny 😊 I'm curious as to when she'll find out that Arnav was the screaming boy.
mak3mesmile thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
School has started...so commenting and following up will be hard what with all the homework and other devilish way this society's trying to make me pull my hair out. I love my hair. But there is no way in hell I would miss your updates. I might be late on commenting but I'll be here.

Chapter 25: exceedingly descriptive...felt like I was there watching Khushi dance and feeling every single emotion as it hit dead on. I always knew was a gentlemanly Arnav hiding somewhere in the rude and snobby bas***d he pretends to be.

Chapter 26: What can I say? Nalan stole the show. That last part is really something.
sonia_92 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
God I love you! the insight into khushi's life was beautiful! the impact of arnav's dialogue about living requiring more courage was felt now! beautiful! she understands him in a strange way, actually she understands the kind of man he is and its wonderful because along with that understanding comes the hope for slightly lore civil behavior and less cutting words!
enjoying the pace of the story

cheers
Sonia
mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Loved both the chapters.. Nalan is so sweet.. He wanted to marry his didi.. Awww.. Sweet boy and he thinks and knows that one day someone will come who doesnt believe in the dosha that Kashi has.. She dances?? 😲 Arnav watching her.. It reminds her of her late brother.. I feel for her.. She is not a person she portrays to be.. There is a caring and sweet Kashi behind that mask that Arnav sees her with..
curiousbookworm thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Absolutely adored nalan's characterization and the start of the relationship! So glad to here you were back! Your idea of Arnav needing to know that nothing matters in life is so correct and true!
Update soon :D
aycma98 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
loved it... it showed such an insight of the ASR that we were dealing with... i loved her emotional turmoil... it was soothing, to me at least. khushi needed that...
Nirjhor105 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
this update made me melancholic... and i don't want to be sad right now...
ashred12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
within 2 days they understood each other so well !!