Fan Fictions

Arhi FF: Kalarikkal House-2 [Thread 3 link posted] - Page 43

nimra21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: -publicenemy-

Ladies,
   Just landed in North Carolina after a long day; about to hop on another plane to head home.   Jamaica was gorgeous! But home is home :). And yes Navin, I couldn't resist the lure of the early morning serenity and did manage to write a bit before everyone else rose and the days got going.   

But the next update won't be up for a few hours yet... Until I reach home.

You guys are awesome for all the sweet messages you posted in my absence :)

-devi

Yayy! You are back. Hope you had a great time. Looking forward to the next chapter. Actually, can't wait for it! =D

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

asimov thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
πŸ˜†
This content was originally posted by: nimra21

Yayy! You are back. Hope you had a great time. Looking forward to the next chapter. Actually, can't wait for it! =D

Yay, can't wait either!!! Welcome back by the way...
I am sooo excited...at the edge of my seat...trying to make all the different scenarios that could happen...but then again...you always surprise me and your stories are much better than what I think they are going to be...oh my god...I am so excited:) Let the stalking beginπŸ˜†
pal89711 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice to have you back πŸ˜Š  hope you had an amazing trip and im looking forward to reading the next update :D cant wait

Krishnaluv94 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -publicenemy-

Ladies,
   Just landed in North Carolina after a long day; about to hop on another plane to head home.   Jamaica was gorgeous! But home is home :). And yes Navin, I couldn't resist the lure of the early morning serenity and did manage to write a bit before everyone else rose and the days got going.   

But the next update won't be up for a few hours yet... Until I reach home.

You guys are awesome for all the sweet messages you posted in my absence :)

-devi

If you were at CLT, you were only an hour away from me. lol 

Glad to have you back. :)
saomom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Whoot, Whoot!  You're back!  Dontcha just LOVE vacations?  I sure do.  Hope it was everything you dreamed of!

Looking forward to the update!
citi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Napstermosnter, go girl! for being such a persuasive stalker πŸ˜ƒ
The rest of us are right behind...stalking...waiting...counting minutes literally...and yes also waiting to sniff Lavender.
Welcome back from Jamaica. Hope you had a whale of a time, are absolutely refreshed so that we can demand you get back to the grind of multiple updates πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by citi - 11 years ago
-publicenemy- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 6

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Arathy-V thumbnail
stalker alert
EDIT: loved the conversation between nalan and arnav..the part where nalan was teaching him to pronounce "unni ettan" reminded me of the yodha scene and yes arnav-nalan combo again reminds me of Akkosotto-unnikkuttan pair of Yodha.
His highness abdullah is one of my all time favourite movies and the song another forgotten fav as well..i thought kashi would be graceful atleast while dancing but no, arnav was right..by the way tanks for the update Edited by arathyvr - 11 years ago
TheFictionFreak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Arnav could understand her pain..Nice update!
Hope you enjoyed your vacation
Kalyaani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Welcome back D, the members of KH, IF and ghosts alike have eagerly awaited you return.