Views

Users

Frequent Posters

napstermonster thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: V323

She's married. =P

Hahaha--JUST realized that! I'm changing the person who should fetch her the Ipad to Mr Public Enemy!
asimov thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Aaah how I miss this FF...came back yesterday from my holidays and first thing I did is check if there was an update-completely forgetting that you were off...Your stories are such a drug and I am completely addicted...I think that it is even surpassing my addiction to chocolate...or almost...cannot wait for tomorrow to come...tick tick tock...the clock goes on so slowly...😉By the way, hope the honeymoon was exciting...teeehee☺️
Krishnaluv94 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Navin (I hope you don't mind), 

D is going to love that scenario. lol 

Krishna
inspiringstars thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: napstermonster

I dont grudge you your holiday. You have earned it, and you are clearly going to rock the HELL out of your leisure time. I can see it now..clear as day.

I really dont grudge you this break--truly. So why do I check this (and Lavender) every day to see if you have posted? I'll tell you why...these beach getaways, they are wonderful, but then again...they can be a soupcon...maybe a bit...boring?

I can imagine you on the edge of a deep blue sea, decked out in a glittering sarong and tasteful gold jewellery (real, natch). You are probably beautifully displayed on a white lounger, a graceful foot stroking the pristine white beach beneath your toes. You are serene and relaxed as you take in the jasmine scented breeze. You ignore the many women at this lovely corner of the world who are staring enviously at you, at such poised, languid beauty so casually resting amongst them.

I can totally see it-- perhaps you are bronzed from the heat, and just a little LITTLE bored... after all, you are a brilliant writer, and words are your expressive tools...and there is only so much one can do-- lolling about with the gardenias in your hair and island music  thumping and a hunky summer fling sitting adoringly at your feet..it CAN get...boring..

...So how about you tell that beautiful, dumb man at your feet who already worships you  and wants to be facebook-friends after the holiday is over--how about you tell him to go get you your Ipad from that expensive hotel suite? I'm sure he is a darling and will also fetch a jigger of coconut spiced rum to ...grease the wheels of inspiration...if you ask him nicely--

and how about, no pressure, just a suggestion, how about you get to writing an update of KH with one, just one--perfectly manicured finger?

Again, Devi...no pressure...

Navin.

PS: I just realized you have a husband...teehee..my apologies to Mr Public Enemy..maybe he'll shoo away the fawning men from around his wife's beach lounger and fetch that Ipad...

Hahaha,..you posted such a pretty picture of the beach vacation...I am kind of craving to go on one now...
While I also desperately wait for KH's update, I think she deserves this vacation, esp because she used to update every single day, sometimes twice in a day! 
Though I literally starve for Lavender updates, I am craving some Arnav sniffing Khushi stuff...and R and V's hilarious conversations...so I hope she updates it soon, after she returns back.

The best part is its already 14th August...so cant wait!!

Krishnaluv94 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
50 minutes until it's the 14th here.. [Stalkerish much?] 

Make that 49...

D, take your time with the updates. *dodges jhutthis and tamatars*  😆
phillips_2909 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
darling.. when u update the next part please pm me...
in disparetly waiting for ur update
waiting for pm...
dont deny

thank u
Arathy-V thumbnail
its 14th august 10;48pm here in india..so..????😳
lakraj80 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Please please update soon! I hope u had a great holiday!!! Really cannot wait, have been counting days and was so happy Tht today is the 14th!!!. No pressure Devi!!!
bushrayou thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I hope and am sure you had or are having one hell of a time... 

our vacations are when we read your updates... an escape from the daily life. 

Can't wait till your back :) 
-publicenemy- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 6
Ladies,
   Just landed in North Carolina after a long day; about to hop on another plane to head home.   Jamaica was gorgeous! But home is home :). And yes Navin, I couldn't resist the lure of the early morning serenity and did manage to write a bit before everyone else rose and the days got going.   

But the next update won't be up for a few hours yet... Until I reach home.

You guys are awesome for all the sweet messages you posted in my absence :)

-devi