Fan Fictions

Arhi FF: Kalarikkal House-2 [Thread 3 link posted] - Page 11

Srujana7.MaNan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Thanks for the update. I can't eat to read more as your FF is very interesting.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

appy_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
'You better start believing in Ghost stories Raizada. You are in one!' Which movie? Which movie? One clue. The answer is in my DP! :P

This is awesome! He's getting too involved in all their stories and their history and everything, even Kashi, her great aunt.. Wow! :)

Shobhana! :D I love her. She's beauty personified. 
latekate thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Shobana was my Kashi,  I had in mind from the start. 
ninand thumbnail
Ghosts may be the only thing he'd be familiar with ironically isnt it... the scene had the essence of a mist.. when it swirls and envelops, it everywhere.. and then it simply isnt. .. however many times it appears, it still leaves in doubt if it really was there..

(makes me think if it would make him hold on to her more strongly somehow)... the bharatnatyam picture is riveting.. so is the woman.. 
and if Mr.Raizada is still denying, he should refer to the first part of his dream again.. she saw through him..

you weave the deeper instincts of intuition and premonition most sensitively in your characters.. 
asimov thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Congrats on the 2nd thread...this is so exciting...I saw her pictures...she is sooo beautiful. Now I also have an image of Kashi in my head...

By the way, thank you for freaking me out. I was thinking of reading your FF before going to sleep but now with all the ghosts stories, I am not sure I want to go sleep...😕

The Sorceress was a very interesting update. I had to read it several times before I was sure that I was not missing anything. I think Raizada is going to be a believer of folk stories, legends and ghost stories very soon. 

What a story though...a protector snake, a mad lover, now a beautiful ghost...where have we ended up...You know that saying.."I would like to open your head and peer inside"...Your head is kind of scaring me🤣

Wonderful update as usual though!!!Going to try to sleep...If I have nightmares, I am blaming you and your wonderful writing skills😉
serialwatcher16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

You suggested shobhana as Lakshmi or kashi. Wow. 

I have not see much of her except mitr, I think. But she is perfect. Beautiful.

Ps - d, I read through the suggestions again but still a teeny weeny request. 
I love happily ever afters at the very very end whenever they may be. 😃 
N0306 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wow.. so he finally saw lakmi.. i thought for a second that kashi was telling all these stories to get rid of him.. but it looks quite serious here.

Loved the update.. i have heard and spoken most of the malayalam words you have in your updates.. but "Shavathalam" that is something i have never heard.. i am gonna ask dad to explain me that.. i know 'shava' mean corpse or dead..

N0306 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
shobhana.. wow.. she is the most beautiful actresses.. i had watched her 'Maya Ravan' play.. it was just amazing..

you know one more thing.. thanks for titling all the chapters.. i love your titling.. it has it's own essence..

appy_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: serialwatcher16

You suggested shobhana as Lakshmi or kashi. Wow. 

I have not see much of her except mitr, I think. But she is perfect. Beautiful.

Ps - d, I read through the suggestions again but still a teeny weeny request. 
I love happily ever afters at the very very end whenever they may be. 😃 

Aye, from the pirate! :P :D
smarty94 thumbnail
res.

*EDIT*

wud only lyk to say great update👏 cuz i am stl pondering over him seeing a ghost, really is it? i am really intrigued, continue soOn😃
Edited by smarty94 - 11 years ago