Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kushipugly thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
congrats on the new threadπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
this ff of yours is one of the best i have read so far on IF. You make me feel like i m actualy at that place,enjoying the scenry & localityπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
arnav is stalking kashi everywhere without realization. I m loving the connection b/w the trio kushi/nalan/arnav.
 the best thing about this ff is that you update every second day  & so the interest in ff remains intact. thankyou & plz keep updating soon.
SA_nimk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
wowww

amazingly portrayed!!

arnav's feeling and rage...LOVED IT!!!

he is tryin to deny his feelings..and love kashi and nalan too πŸ˜ƒ

beautiful update!!

had a pinch of everythn
prerna31s thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Congo on new thread !! :D
N awesome interaction between arnav n kashi dis time ! Well may be Raizada u can be brave enough to marry a manglik !! ;-)
Poor kashi is more vulnerable dan she appears to be !!
huny.thebest thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

lovely update dear...

pri3love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Congrats on your new thread. You weave magic with your words. Last few chapters have been captivating as I see myself standing there when Arnav and Kashi are having their moments. I am truely transported to their world and everytime you put up a new update I am so happy. 
Thanks for the PM.
appy_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Wow! This was.. amazing!

No amount of words(At least in my vocabulary, which is pretty limited! I'm 17, and I watch television soaps.. Cut me some slack, ladies! :P) can describe this kind of beauty. :)

True, they've known each other only a few hours now, and look at their conversations! You're a genius, Devi! :D I really hope whatever that thing is with your other works is done super soon. I wanna buy your books! :) 

Kalarikkal House is so important for me these days.. And I can actually see all that, you know. Her brother's unused room. These three; Man, woman and Child, not related in any way that might matter to the society, having mindblowing conversations! I was 8 when we visited Kerala with the family. It is time to pay another visit, don't you think? :P

Beautiful! :)
fatima2603 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
That was intense. Think what arnav said was so true. But perhaps this convo might bring a new found understanding betwen the two.
shona_sanju thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
truce..it is...ummm i HOPE so..!!! πŸ˜›
Arathy-V thumbnail
Congrats on the new thread!! as usual loved the update..wo will history repeat?? hope not !!
shadesofme thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
congrats foe new thread...
loved the update...