Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF arshi : and he returned! part 16 updated!!!!! (Page 53)

Mushfika IF-Dazzler
Mushfika
Mushfika

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shraddhak

Woww... Just loved the update.. Please please update the next part soon.. 

EEe thnx dear! i will update tonight! Big smile

Mushfika IF-Dazzler
Mushfika
Mushfika

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pinny37

do post the nxt part soon... n plz pm me

yap! u'll surely get a PM as ur in my buddy list EmbarrassedWink
sruthirishi Senior Member
sruthirishi
sruthirishi

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
i'm loving dis...

gr8 going..
can't wait to read more..

jus to let u know,i get double pm's from u!!!.
(i know how tough is it to pm all people on ur list...
jus do chk it .)

so ven is d nxt coming????
Mushfika IF-Dazzler
Mushfika
Mushfika

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by coronapsyche

Okkk, Buddy, Me going to spare U for today as I am in a veryyy veryyy Goood Mood after the bombastic epiDay Dreaming

Mein abhi vi ASR ki dunia mein hunBig smile

But upon 3 conditions, I am not gnna hnt u in dreams( Hehehe, what do U think,hah??, itna vi sweet nehi hu mein, wnt let u go soo easilyEvil SmileEvil Smile )-

Condition no.1- Update BIG! I mean it Evil Smile

Condition 2- Some kicks for Dadi by our Hotwa wd b greatAngry I really want to give her some tomatoes on the face myself but u wnt let me come into ur ff, are u??Wink so ASR hi sayee, better late than neverLOL

Condition 3- Some cute Arshi scenesHeartDay DreamingWink

Soo update Tommrow & fulfill my conditions , nehi to see u in ur dreams, pm me ur address asapEvil Smile

Really yr, gnna miss ur chit-chat, we'r becoming great frnds through this ff( though its more like me, continuously threatening U& u r the victim of my bashing,hahahLOL)

Love u yar, update whenever its possible, dnt say sorry for not updating(I mean itEvil Smile )

HugssHugHeart

WOAH!!!! good to hear that ur in a good mood! ALHAMDULILLAH! Wink lol LOLLOL

OMG! i know right!!! um in a good mood too after watching such SUPER duper episode!

anyways, coming to ur conditions, yess i'll include them in the following parts...and i was going to anyways.,...not in the NEXT part but yah Big smile or what's the maza of reading FF if there's no cute romantic arshi scene r8 ?? Embarrassed

awww! i know! we ARE really good friends now EmbarrassedEmbarrassedBig smile and 1 thing you MUST know bout youself is that U  ARE REALLY FRIENDLY Day Dreaming lol i know that u're not aware about THIS cuz you don even know that ur SWEET Wink  aur friendly to bohot door ki baat hai Tongue

and LOVE YOU TOO Embarrassed...lol i won't day sorry (hopefully , vcuz you know mujhe bhulne ki bimari hai Ouch ) lo LOLLOL

HUG BACK!!! Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

coronapsyche

Mushfika IF-Dazzler
Mushfika
Mushfika

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sruthirishi

i'm loving dis...

gr8 going..
can't wait to read more..

jus to let u know,i get double pm's from u!!!.
(i know how tough is it to pm all people on ur list...
jus do chk it .)

so ven is d nxt coming????

oh really? Shocked um really sorry about that but you i sometimes mess up about to whom i gave Pm the last and then so that i don't miss anybody i start doing it again...amy b that's y!

sorry! i will b aware of it next time Embarrassed

coronapsyche IF-Rockerz
coronapsyche
coronapsyche

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mushfika

Okkk, Buddy, Me going to spare U for today as I am in a veryyy veryyy Goood Mood after the bombastic epiDay Dreaming

But upon 3 conditions, I am not gnna hnt u in dreams( Hehehe, what do U think,hah??, itna vi sweet nehi hu mein, wnt let u go soo easilyEvil SmileEvil Smile )-

Condition 2- Some kicks for Dadi by our Hotwa wd b greatAngry I really want to give her some tomatoes on the face myself but u wnt let me come into ur ff, are u??Wink so ASR hi sayee, better late than neverLOL

Soo update Tommrow & fulfill my conditions , nehi to see u in ur dreams, pm me ur address asapEvil Smile

Really yr, gnna miss ur chit-chat, we'r becoming great frnds through this ff( though its more like me, continuously threatening U& u r the victim of my bashing,hahahLOL)

Love u yar, update whenever its possible, dnt say sorry for not updating(I mean itEvil Smile )

HugssHugHeart

OMG! i know right!!! um in a good mood too after watching such SUPER duper episode!

anyways, coming to ur conditions, yess i'll include them in the following parts...and i was going to anyways.,...not in the NEXT part but yah Big smile or what's the maza of reading FF if there's no cute romantic arshi scene r8 ?? Embarrassed

awww! i know! we ARE really good friends now EmbarrassedEmbarrassedBig smile and 1 thing you MUST know bout youself is that U ARE REALLY FRIENDLY Day Dreaming lol i know that u're not aware about THIS cuz you don even know that ur SWEET Wink aur friendly to bohot door ki baat hai Tongue

and LOVE YOU TOO Embarrassed...lol i won't day sorry (hopefully , vcuz you know mujhe bhulne ki bimari hai Ouch ) lo LOLLOL

HUG BACK!!! Hug

Thank U buddy for the sweet commentsBig smile I am on cloud nine nowBig smile

A big big big hugHug
U know 1 thing- U r too cute urself!Heart
I love soo much giving u threats!!LOL
It kinda makes my day(Yea, I know I am evil!!)LOLHeart

Edited by coronapsyche - 13 August 2012 at 2:36pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mushfika

Mushfika IF-Dazzler
Mushfika
Mushfika

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 3:44pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Mushfika

HugssHugHeart

awww! i know! we ARE really good friends now EmbarrassedEmbarrassedBig smile and 1 thing you MUST know bout youself is that U ARE REALLY FRIENDLY Day Dreaming lol i know that u're not aware about THIS cuz you don even know that ur SWEET Wink aur friendly to bohot door ki baat hai Tongue

HUG BACK!!! Hug

Thank U buddy for the sweet commentsBig smile I am on cloud nine nowBig smile

A big big big hugHug
U know 1 thing- U r too cute urself!Heart
I love soo much giving u threats!!LOL
It kinda makes my day(Yea, I know I am evil!!)LOLHeart

aww! thank you!!! Embarrassed *blush blush blush* lolLOL

and i love to hear ur threats and annoy you by giving short updatesss...muhahaha Evil Smile
i know um evil too WinkEvil Smile
HUGS!!! HugHug

Edited by Mushfika - 13 August 2012 at 3:44pm
Mushfika IF-Dazzler
Mushfika
Mushfika

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 10:42pm | IP Logged

hi guys!! Big smile how's every1? hope ALL IZ WELL Big smileLOL

Anyways, thnx a lot for waiting patiently. there's a good newsBig smile and a bad news Cry i have decided to update on alternate days...LOLsorry guys OuchOuch pls pls pls don't make ur expression THIS: Angry...i'll die! CryCry ... and therefore i have thought to make a bit long update to make u guys happy Dancing(to me...hopefully long to u too @rosalinda92, @psyche @Maz786 EmbarrassedEmbarrassed)     WinkWinkWink

Enjoy!!! Big smileBig smileBig smile

Part 7

Anjali went to the "National Park" to meet shyam.

She has been waiting there for half an hour but he was nowhere to be seen. Finally when he came anjali pouted. She turned to othe other side showing her anger.

Shyam at first patted her in her shoulder but she kept turning.

This time shyam got really annoyed.

Shyam thought in anger: This is all your fault khushiji! If you didn't betray me like that, we would have been living a happy life. why the hell am I tolerating this FOOL lady's anger

Shyam controlling his anger: rani saheba. I'm sorry. But she just stood the way she was.

Shyam turned her around holding her shoulder.

Shyam: rani saheba! I said I'm sorry! And anyways, you shouldn't be angry in this condition. At least think about our baby

Anjali finally turned to shyam who was at first giving her a disgusting look but then changed.

Anjali pouting: But why did you make me wait?

Shyam: well actually I was stuck in the road. There was so much traffic jam *he lied*

Anjali finally smiled and hugged him. shyam flaring his nostrils hugged her back

Anjali: everything will be okay na?

Shyam: yess rani saheba, everything will be fine, I promise!

OOo

Khushi freed her from his grip and was about to walk past him when he held her hand. He turned her by softly holding her arms

Khushi cried: Aaahhh!

Arnav again shocked but remained quiet. He slowly spanned her so that she was faced to him. He took off her dupatta under which she hid her bruised hands! He was shocked to see her fingers of her left hand. They were red and it started bleeding again. And the other hand was burned!

Arnav was speechless. He felt as if thousands knives has been pierced in his heart!

Arnav shocked: khushi ?! what is all this? How did you get'..how did you get hurt? where did all this bruises come from?

He immediately stood up, went to the drawer and brought the first aid box. He came and made khushi sit in the bed. He took out the antiseptic cream'.

Arnav: it will hurt a bit

Khushi looked into his eyes. She was so pleased to see his husband caring for her THIS much. She was lost into his adorable, caring, understanding husband.

Arnav finishing applying the anticeptic : did it hurt?

Khushi: If my arnavji is applying it, how can it hurt me? no it didn't *sadly smiled*

Arnav just loved how innocently and adorably she said this.

He smiled back.

After bandaging her hand arnav stood which made khushi automatically stand with him.

Arnav in a cold voice with a serious tone: khushi tell me what happened.

Khushi: huh?

Arnav still serious pointed at her hand.   

Khushi: oh! THIS! Well'I went to the washroom when I '..

Arnav: DON'T. YOU.DARE.LIE.TO.ME.KHUSHI!

Khushi: lie?! Oh no! I'm not lying'..um telling you na'.. It's just that I went to the washroom and sli'.

Arnav got really angry: o REALLY?! *holding her hand up* does it really seem to you the BRUISES CAUSED BY SLIPPING??

Khushi looking at the floor: y'yes'.y not'.i'm telling the truth arna'arnavji!

Arnav: REALLY KHUSHi?? Then say it looking into eyes.

Khushi: Arnavji! I slipped!!

Arnav more seriously and in a cold voice: KHUSHI WHAT.DID. I.JUST.SAY!!

Khushi slowly looked into his eyes. Not being able to hold back her tears she threw her arms around Arnav.

Khushi in trembeling voice: wo'..

Not being able to hold back her tears she threw her arms around arnav. Arnav wrapped her into his protective arms and started stroking her hair.

But she kept crying in his chest.

Arnav had never been so scared in his life as he's now. Never EVER! All the bad thoughts were coming into his mind.

Arnav: khushi??...khushi shhh! Shhh'

But she kept on crying and crying

She started tightening her grip and clutching his shirt.

He wondered what happened. Everything is being so weird since yesterday! YESTERDAY!  But no! She was fine in the morning. NO! she wasn't ! SHE WASN'T'.She was SCAREd and sad too''NO it must be because of the fever. But why would she be so scared. Why? She was'..she was looking at'.OH SHIT! She waslooking at DADI! Did SHE''.

He couldn't help thinking about all this. From the day khushi RISKED HER LIFE to save HIM from Shyam, he realized how much she LOVED him although she never said it by her own. From that day, his love for her just increased. He couldn't see her in ANY PAIN. And TEARS IN HER EYES?!!! No WAY!  She has become the most IMPORTANT PERSON in his life along with his DI!

Khushi just hid her face in his chest. Whenever arnav tries to pull her back to ask what actually happened, she starts tightening her hug and clutching his shirt like a five years old kid.

Arnav stroking her hair: khushi? look'.if you don't tell me what happened, how would I understand? Hm?

Finally when she stopped crying her heart out, she pulled back by her own. Arnav looked into her eyes which was swelled and blood red. He felt as if he would die in pain.

Arnav cupping her face: khushi? *wiping her tears with his thumb* ok now tell me, what happened?

Khushi wanted to hide everything''EVERYTHING about dadi''she knew if she tells him what dadi had done he WON'T listen to anybody and the situation will be worse''but now how can she hide from him. she knew very well if arnav doubts ANYTHING, he WILL find it out at ANY COST!

Arnav: khu'..

But she cut in the middle''

Khushi: umm'.arnavji'.i have got a really bad headache. And I'm sleepy too. Can I sleep. Please?

Khushi knew that if it comes to her HEALTH Arnav won't EVER compromise''FOR ANYTHING!

Arnav couldn't but let her go''but he knew VERY WELL that she was just PRETENDING. She just wanted to get rid of his QUESTIons. He knew something is TERRIBLY WRONG. and that she's HIDING something.

But he stand it when khushi asks him something with such adorable kiddy face.

Arnav: okay! Go to sleep.

He helped khushi to go to the bed and she made her lay down. Arnav placed a peck on her forehead and she went to sleep.

But he was ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA!

HOW WOULD HE LET THIS GO SO EASILY? HE HAD TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED AND HE KNEW KHUSHI VERY WELL.  She won't EVER TELL HER BY HER OWN if it's that SERIOUS!

Ok so how was it?? Embarrassed

Please leave ur comments behind to let me know how it was...and don't forget to press the like button! Wink i want all my buddies to comment and and press the like button (obviously if u enjoyed, and um pretty sure you did WinkEmbarrassedEmbarrassed) i have buddies over 90...so at least 85 likes to banta hai na boss?!

About PM: Those of you who want PM, please buddy me! and if you have any prob in opening the link i send you in PM, DO let me know Big smile

hope all ur angers have flown away EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

PS: EID MUBARAK to all of u!!! 

PART 8:

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3132359&TPN=62&#63089481

Edited by Mushfika - 15 August 2012 at 11:59pm

The following 145 member(s) liked the above post:

swati2011Hema_guptarithuparnaMs.Aditi17karthimanchilliesarjuhi_143prempotterbetisuganya91aayushikumarIrenespencer14tomchi94siddhanandambutterfly_20HemaSuryaZohaAligoblinpinkswanrads560danisharamasawm9290860623MSgayatriSumaiya27pallavisarkarfan09piyushiremyaachandrannina282TinkJiavarshamaharajpips27metitaliyastarandrainbowsabby91Archu61rosalinda92goyalkalpna123random94sruthirishiDevilwaysbavucutelbsitwjtammareddyrajalekshmiAnuLovesBarunhuntinchildMaz786SaraprincessangelicdeeptitokyohasheyArshi4evrnevrdove_3ArshiKatLoversheenalipkknddarkarshiPMsDramagalAplihssweetlifetanvi_arshiHuleygirlvijayalaxmibSweta...BarkaharniepervaizGoldenEyeschemistry9boisecrazy--Suhani--kafaabraxoslovespellbabydevillovelystarcpervaizParamjitarul01mariajamalvidya.sanjay-BarunKiMeera-swtsamGurruKiDeewani-memories_imruchssparikhKC294neha2005Prettychoco90lakshyaNktriyaranjusr06segadAmidstTheWordsshagun05gangsubhadraprasadForthislifeonlysarita_barunPhoenixTearsTeriKhamoshiyankavyanjali08smatIronButterflycutemissvarsha2KDJaveria3991Rafahelimomo121sruthicksana11AnupamaJYPrani08Ni1234coronapsychezafikriti_atharvfarheen75rini_katsrijaaa127meenalumapriasweetabikaashred12kvarshadazzling_glorytintinucaskerMrMrsChiping.drunkiiebabeanumeha_rajatEthereal-PathFAYKHAN29angeldream14--MISHTEE--laksh65NidhiAS.RaizadaASR6262fffan123jas0308seeta_naipsSrilathalollaKaShArHi_Krishipup03dumas

Go to top