Fan Fictions

India-Forums

   
Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF arshi : and he returned! part 16 updated!!!!! (Page 49)

Mushfika IF-Dazzler
Mushfika
Mushfika

Joined: 09 February 2012
Posts: 4151

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sruthick

great updates..
plz accpt my rqst nd do pm me...



BUDDY REQUEST ACCEPTED! Big smile

you'll get a PM from me next time EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Mushfika IF-Dazzler
Mushfika
Mushfika

Joined: 09 February 2012
Posts: 4151

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rosalinda92

mushfika mushfika mushfika i just have one question
                        where do u live honey ?
Smile
COZ AM PLANING TO GIVE YOU A VISIT Angry
        HOW COULD YOU LIVE US YESTERDAY WITHOUT ANY UPDATES NOT EVEN A SHORT ONEOuch ?

 NOW you will have dreams of me Evil Smile

P.s good updates Clap am happy that arnav finally found out Day Dreaming




O MYYY GOSH!! YOUUU~!!!!


LOL
LOL
LOL

i seriously can't hold my laughter reading your comment! you know what? everyday after posting, i desperately wait for YOUR comment! LOL

i'm really sorry for not posting...was SLEEPY Sleepy

you want my address! yaar! you're seriously scaring me Ouch


hahaaa! SORRY SORRY@ this won't happen in future! EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

maaf kar de ab or i will dream this today:

you: muhahahah! Evil Smile mushfika! MUSHFIKA!!! *i'm sleeping in my bed Sleepy *...mushfika!! uthooo!!! *i finally opened my eyes* SEE! i'm HERE TO HUNT YOU...you didn't give me ur address but HERE I AM!!! MUAHAHAHHAH! Angry


ME: n...nooo!!!!Shocked sorry! sorryyy!!! i'll UPDATE EVERYDAY !!! i promise even if i feel sleepy i will update...please leave me Wacko

LOL
LOL


Ouch

Edited by Mushfika - 12 August 2012 at 2:38pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rosalinda92

coronapsyche IF-Rockerz
coronapsyche
coronapsyche

Joined: 05 March 2012
Posts: 5820

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Mushfika, buddy, sorry for being late to comment, u Know ki life mein kavi bi study khatam nehi hoti& even after all these years I have to study for exmsCry
I wish life were so rosy,No study, if I had that person who invented study, I surely gnna kill himAngryAngry

Now enf of my Natak, lets come to ur update- Yar! What The!!! How do u leave me like that hanging!!Angry &that too after such a 'Bombastic' update?? Vul gaya kia mujhe & meri threats ko??Angry
Thnk God Arnav ki demag ki batti jal gayi, 'Mentoes' dala dia kia uski muh mein??Shocked
I loved that Arnav find out That Dadi is sooo ****Angry
Oh, tum meri dua maan lia & Arnav ko some brain & eye's mein light de diaParty
Dnt even think about that I am happy, I am More than HappyEvil Smile

Waiting for Dadi to bid bye byeBig smile
Shyamu ko comming soon kadneka kya need the tumko, huh, bolo bolo tell tell??Angry
Make sure that Shyamu dsnt step into RM too soon, for ur own good u do make sure of itEvil Smile
Nehi tooo
Awesme super duper Update, loved itClap
Uppdate sooon, buddy
PS. Remember BIG updates, nehi to dnt see dream at night ' becoz in the dream I will haunt UEvil Smile

Love u & thnx for the PMHugHeart

Edited by coronapsyche - 12 August 2012 at 1:45pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mushfika

aishaazam11 Goldie
aishaazam11
aishaazam11

Joined: 12 April 2012
Posts: 1672

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
MUsfhika..!! can you do me a favour get me us to canada tickets so i can come to canada andeat you...hoe can you give sucha short updateAngry wheer is the update for today?? lazyyy :P i need a fork i have to eat chicken mushfi :P LOL
Mushfika IF-Dazzler
Mushfika
Mushfika

Joined: 09 February 2012
Posts: 4151

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by coronapsyche

Mushfika, buddy, sorry for being late to comment, u Know ki life mein kavi bi study khatam nehi hoti& even after all these years I have to study for exmsCry
I wish life were so rosy,No study, if I had that person who invented study, I surely gnna kill himAngryAngry

Now enf of my Natak, lets come to ur update- Yar! What The!!! How do u leave me like that hanging!!Angry &that too after such a 'Bombastic' update?? Vul gaya kia mujhe & meri threats ko??Angry
Thnk God Arnav ki demag ki batti jal gayi, 'Mentoes' dala dia kia uski muh mein??Shocked
I loved that Arnav find out That Dadi is sooo ****Angry
Oh, tum meri dua maan lia & Arnav ko some brain & eye's mein light de diaParty
Dnt even think about that I am happy, I am More than HappyEvil Smile

Waiting for Dadi to bid bye byeBig smile
Shyamu ko comming soon kadneka kya need the tumko, huh, bolo bolo tell tell??Angry
Make sure that Shyamu dsnt step into RM too soon, for ur own good u do make sure of itEvil Smile
Nehi tooo
Awesme super duper Update, loved itClap
Uppdate sooon, buddy
PS. Remember BIG updates, nehi to dnt see dream at night ' becoz in the dream I will haunt UEvil Smile

Love u & thnx for the PMHugHeart



First of all, I LOVE YOU GIRL! HeartHeart

YOU'RE THE SWEETEST! EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

WHY ARE YOU SORRY!?? YOU DON'T NEED TO BE...YOU COMMENT REGULARLY AND HAVE COMMENTED TODAY AS WELL!! THAT'S EOUGH FOR ME! Big smile

and that's y i was like: where is this girl! !!!! Angry she hasn't commented yet! LOL EmbarrassedEmbarrassed



i know! sometimes i think that too when i have tons of assignments, projects, h.w. etc etc...and GUESS WHAT! i say the ame thing to may parents LOL LOLLOLLOL


LMHO! sorry yaar! but can't help doing this to you guys or else MAZA NAHI ATA HAI...TUM LOGO KO SATAKAR...ESP TUMHE SATAKAR BOHOT MAZA ATA HAI! Evil Smile Wink

OKOK...NOWDON'T GET MAD AT ME! Cry I'M SORRY! Wink

rofl!!! MENTOS!!! ROFLROFL

LOL...I THINK HE HIMSEF HAD 1...I DIDN'T GIVE HIM...HE THOUGHT : HMMM KUCH TO FISHY HAI! I MUST HAVE THE MENTOS, NAHI TO DIMAG KI BATTI NAHI JALEGI AUR @CORONAPSYCHE MUJHE PAR DALEGI  Tongue (BTW, I DON KNOW UR NAME YET!! Day Dreaming)

SHYAMU KO ENTRY KARNE KA BOHOT NEED THA! BUT I CAN'T TELL YOU RIGHT NOW...THODA INTEZAAR KARO AND KEEP WONDERING Day Dreaming

HAHAHHAHA! LOLLOL

AND NOW!!! WHO'S BREAKING THE RULE OF FRIENDSHIP?? HM?? HM??? BOLO BOLO??Angry
 
DOSTI MEIN NO SORRY!!!! REMEM
BER!!! EmbarrassedEmbarrassedHug

PHIR SE BHOOL GAYI NA TO MEIN TUMHE HUNT KARNE AJAUNGI!! Evil Smile

AND AGAIN! LOVE YOU FOR UR SWEET BIG COMMENT...AND THE BEST THING OF YOU IS THAT YOU COMMENT REGULARLY!

REALLY APPRECIATE THAT MY FRIEND!

AND YES YES I WILL REMEMBER ABOUT THE BIG UPDATES!


*BIG HUG* Hug




Edited by Mushfika - 12 August 2012 at 2:33pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

coronapsyche

Arshi4evrnevr Senior Member
Arshi4evrnevr
Arshi4evrnevr

Joined: 03 July 2012
Posts: 486

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
Love the update and thanks for the PM Smile Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mushfika

Mushfika IF-Dazzler
Mushfika
Mushfika

Joined: 09 February 2012
Posts: 4151

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aishaazam11

MUsfhika..!! can you do me a favour get me us to canada tickets so i can come to canada andeat you...hoe can you give sucha short updateAngry wheer is the update for today?? lazyyy :P i need a fork i have to eat chicken mushfi :P LOL


ROFLROFLROFL O MY!!!! you TOO!!!! NOW YOU TOO???!!! ShockedShocked LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

lol i know buddy! um really sorry! but what to do...LAZY REMEMBER??!!! WinkSleepySleepySleepy

OMG!!!! you're coming to canada to eat me?? MUSHI CHICKEN??!!! ShockedShockedShocked meri halat abhi sehi kharab ho gayi yaar yeh dekho: OuchOuchOuch


LOL

sorry!
btw, um loving ur' threats EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedTongueTongueTongue

LOL
ROFL
Mushfika IF-Dazzler
Mushfika
Mushfika

Joined: 09 February 2012
Posts: 4151

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arshi4evrnevr

Love the update and thanks for the PM Smile Smile


thnx dear! EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

no problem Wink

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
~*Fan Fic-Tu Muskura*~ *LAST PART, PART 16 PG 93*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 111 112

Author: Maaneet-Fan   Replies: 890   Views: 204213

Maaneet-Fan 890 204213 11 December 2013 at 7:06am by anomalousmishty
...

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 55 56

Author: -Crayon-   Replies: 445   Views: 63592

-Crayon- 445 63592 12 October 2012 at 7:59pm by PoojaSheth
CLOSED

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 36 37

Author: luvabbybaby   Replies: 289   Views: 74656

luvabbybaby 289 74656 12 October 2012 at 7:55pm by PoojaSheth
A LOT LIKE LOVE#2-part 40 pg 128(LAST PART)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: barkha_90   Replies: 1197   Views: 556249

barkha_90 1197 556249 05 May 2012 at 3:10am by TANVI_SEXY
AR love story Part 23 P. 73- LAST PART

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 79 80

Author: ..Mira..   Replies: 633   Views: 329236

..Mira.. 633 329236 17 January 2012 at 1:00am by chcolaty

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Fan Fictions Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index