Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF arshi : and he returned! part 16 updated!!!!! (Page 41)

Mushfika IF-Dazzler
Mushfika
Mushfika

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 8:17pm | IP Logged

First of all, i apologize for not posting yesterday as i was too sleepy SleepySleepy and ddn't feel like writing or doing ANYTHING (i know it's not an excuse but, telling the truth lol LOLLOL )and 1 thing you must know about me is that i'm REALLY LAZY! OuchEmbarrassed so idhar udhar ho jati hai kabhi kabhi WinkWink

And i hope you enjoy part 6! Here you go!

PART: 6

Not being able to bear anymore, Arnav stormed into the kitchen.

When khushi was about to pour the tea from the pot arnav held it and threw it to the corner of the kitchen.

Khushi was totally stunned at his sudden entry and reaction.

Arnav spinning her so that she's face to face him: WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING KHUSHI?!!!!

Khushi was shocked as it was only 3:15 and Arnav was supposed to come back after 7.

Khushi:  Arnavji? '..I'

Arnav: WHAT KHUSHI??

Khushi: woo'..actually'.umm'..actually I was making tea for myself *fakes smile* why are you home so early? Is everything okay?

Arnav: SHUT UP KHUSHI!  I told you NOT TO ENTER THE KITCHEN, DIDN'T I???!! WHY THE HELL ARE YOU HERE, MAKING TEA! WHERE IS OP?

Khushi: wooo'actually'.*she didn't know at all what to say'..firstly she has a bad headache and is feeling like she would faint right away and secondly arnav would know everything.

ARNAV called OP:  OM PRAKASH! ! OM PRAKASH!

OP ran into the kitchen.

OP scared: j..ji arnav bhaiya?

Arnav : to hell with your ji arnav bhaiya! WHAT ARE YOU DOING? KHUSHI NEEDED TO MAKE TEA FOR HER, WHERE WERE YOU??!!! WHY DID SHE NEED TO STEP INTO THE KITCHEN TO MAKE TEA? HUH?

Op : what? Sorry Arnav bhaiya! But I thought dadi ji wanted tea. And she doesn't drink tea made by our hands. That's why I thought'..khushi bhabi, humein maaf kar dijiye! I really misunderstood. I thought dadi'''.

Arnav was totally shocked! Now he's getting what's ACTUALLY happening. Why khushi was so scared and sad in the dining table today in the morning, why she said she wanted to make tea for HER!

Arnav gripped her hand and dragged her to his room.

OOO

Payal dropped her thali in the ground hearing shyam's name.

Payal: wh'WHAT?

Nani: yes payal bitiya! I saw HIM'.i really saw shyam.

Payal : na'naniji! I think that was just ur imagination. He can't be. He's in the jail! Remember! Arnavji kicked him out of RM and without di's knowledge , he sent him to JAIL!

Nani: but payal bitiya, I just saw him.

Payal: ok ok nani''come sit here

Payal make nani sit on a nearby seat and brought some water.

Payal: yah now tell me. where id you see him?

Nani: just there *pointing to the front place* at first I thought I am wrong because I would only see his bacl. But when he turned, I saw his face!

Payal: are you'.are you sure nani?

Nani: YES! I'm DAMN SURE! Meri ankhein dhoka nahi kha sakti

Payal thought something in her mind and then'.

Payal: Nani, we need hide all of this from khushi. you know how she risked her life to save arnavji. and I can't take this risk. Not after what shyam did to her, did to US. Now if she hears even his name, she'll break.

Nani nodded still shocked.

Nani: yes but we NEED to tell arnav bitwa about all this.

Payal holding nani's hand: yes dadi but not now. Dadiji is here now. She doesn't know anything about shyam. She was  asking  shyam's whereabouts in the morning. We'll tell him when the right time comes.

Nani: yes Payal bitiya! I think you're right.

OOO

Slamming the door Arnav turned to khushi who was really scared.

Arnav: khushi WHAT. IS. ALL. THIS?! 

She stayed quiet.

Arnav this time holding her hands which was burned and was slammed by the door : KHUSHI I'M ASKING YOU SOMETHING!!!

Khushi hissed in pain: Aaahhh!

Arnav shocked again! She didn't hold her hands that tightly.

Arnav: KHUSHI? Did you get hurt?

Khushi freed her from his grip and was about to walk past him when he held her hand. He turned her by softly holding her arms

Khushi cried: Aaahhh!

Arnav again shocked but remained quiet. He slowly spanned her so that she was faced to him. He took off her dupatta under which she hid her bruised hands! He was shocked to see her fingers of her left hand. They were red and it started bleeding again. And the other hand was burned!

Arnav was speechless. He felt as if thousands knives has been pierced in his heart!

Arnav shocked: khushi ?! what is all this? How did you get'..how did you get hurt? where did all this bruises come from?

That's all for today guys! hope i filled ur dreams by making the person ARNAV who saw khushi like that Wink lol LOLLOL

REQUEST: I have buddies over 80 but um not getting enough likes which hurts me a lot Cry please if you read my FF and like it, DO PRESS THE LIKE BUTTON AT LEAST,and COMMENT...at least my buddies! pls! ...it's a request from me Embarrassed

ABOUT PM: Those of you who want PMs, PLEASE BUDDY ME! Embarrassed

and if you find any difficulties in opening the link i send you in PM, please DO LET ME KNOW so that i can help Big smile

Please press the little blue-like button and let me know how it was by leaving ur comments behind

THANK YOU!  EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

PART 7: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3132359&TPN=53

My index: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3134633

Edited by Mushfika - 14 August 2012 at 7:06pm

The following 162 member(s) liked the above post:

swati2011kukupiHema_guptarithuparnaMs.Aditi17karthimanchilliesarkuavarjuhi_143bindugorasonalashishvanesha230Piink_Lovermaryam0993Hararebetisuganya91aayushikumarPinny37premdharmatomchi94siddhanandambutterfly_20HemaSuryaMisthikpinkswanshraddhakgoblinmonchericrazygurldanisharamasawmanjali2427Inderpreetgsami959290860623MSgayatriremyaachandranbungeejumppallavisarkarfan09piyushiTinkJiaArti411komal793varshamaharajpips27Archu61rosalinda92random94sruthirishiDevilwaysayesha786xxxCool_docSumaiya27sabby91bavucutestarandrainbowmetitaliyadvmishrarajalekshmiAnuLovesBarunfunpaniebansaldiya55Maz786lbsitwhz83huntinchildhasheyveggieArshiKatLovertokyoArshi4evrnevrdasudisadivya1122SaraprincessDramagalAplihsLinnettanvi_arshiHuleygirlvijayalaxmibSim96BarkahSweta...girlsrock3MyAnastasia18chemistry9rishaithraGoldenEyesarniepervaizboisecrazylovespellabraxoskafalovelystarcpervaizParamjitm-g19arul01vidya.sanjay-BarunKiMeera-sparikhKC294neha2005lakshyaNktriyarswtsamAmidstTheWordsanjusr06shagun05bhadraprasadgangsuIronButterflysarita_barunForthislifeonlyPhoenixTearsTeriKhamoshiyancutemisssmatkavyanjali08Javeria3991AnnzSageflower7Rafaheli..Divya..momo121sruthickabhi_arshiloversana11Ni1234coronapsychesrijaaa127priasweetabikakriti_atharvzafiAnupamaJYPrasaiashred12caskertintinukvarshadrunkiiebabeanumeha_rajatprettyasjenEthereal-Pathrkapoor1382ASR6262NidhiAS.Raizadalaksh65LyssaPie--MISHTEE--FAYKHAN29MrMrsChiping.fffan123jas0308seeta_naipskbtrKaShArHi_KrishiCool_Bubblespup03dumasDownhill

starandrainbow Senior Member
starandrainbow
starandrainbow

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
yay first one to comment!!!!!!!!!!! i luv luv luved it!!!!!!!!!!! Please update soon!!!!!!!!!! you are such a good writter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mushfika

Sumaiya27 Senior Member
Sumaiya27
Sumaiya27

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
YAYYY now arnav knows DancingParty loved it Clap

Mushfika

KC294 IF-Dazzler
KC294
KC294

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 8:37pm | IP Logged
mardala... hai... mardala... cliff hanger se mardala... :P brill update pls pls continue soon

Mushfika

Saraprincess Senior Member
Saraprincess
Saraprincess

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 8:39pm | IP Logged
Yay I am glad Arnav saw Khushi and I hope he soon finds out the evil side of dadi and saves Khushi from her torture...poor Khushi..l can't wait to read the next part

Mushfika

-Muskii- IF-Sizzlerz
-Muskii-
-Muskii-

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
I will kill you mushfi
I want the next update fast ..cant wait

Mushfika

drunkiiebabe IF-Sizzlerz
drunkiiebabe
drunkiiebabe

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
awesome update loved it glad arnav saw but y did u end it their continue soon thanks for the pm

Mushfika

srijaaa127 IF-Rockerz
srijaaa127
srijaaa127

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
Poor khushi... Cry but thank god arnav came...
Awesome update dear... Loved it
Thank u so much for the pm

Mushfika

Go to top