Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF arshi : and he returned! part 16 updated!!!!! (Page 28)

Mushfika IF-Rockerz
Mushfika
Mushfika

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:41pm | IP Logged

First of all, wanna thank all of my devoted readers for your nice comments. Embarrassed

@coronapsyche@rosalinda92  thanks for your sweet threats  which has LED me to make this update (hope  long ENOUGH for you Tongue) LOLLOL

@sweta thnx for understanding and giving me courage when i was really tensed about what you guys gonna do after THAT short update  me Wink

AND THEREFORE, I HAVE  MADE AN ATTEMPT TO MAKE A BIT LONGER UPDATE (NOT THAT LONG BUT HOPE AT LEAST NOT THAT SHOT Wink)

ENJOY!

PART:5

This time arnav was sure that something is wrong'' terribly WRONG!     

Arnav got up from his seat to go to office

Arnav: ok di, I'm going to office.

Anjali nodded smilingly. Arnav turning to nani and payal

Arnav: payal, nani! You're here all day today right?

Nani realizing the reason of this question smiled

Nani: yes arnav bitwa don't worry! We'll take care of khushi.

Arnav nodded and looked at khushi who was lost in her world.

Arnav: khushi I'm leaving'. Khushi?

Khushi realized arnav was  talking to her: yes, yes arnavji?

Arnav : . Please take care of yourself! Do NOT step into the kitchen for ANYTHING. OP is here. Whatever you want, just ask him. And after you're done with your breakfast, GO TO THE ROOM AND TAKE REST!  DO NOT DO ANYTHING ELSE!  And Take you tablets in time! *he ordered*

Khushi smiled as she nodded. Arnav left for office.

OOo

It was 2 pm when anjali's cell phone rang.

Anjali: yes''yah yah! Ok'.

As soon as she hung out, she left from the back door without telling anyone.

Nani was in the living room talking to payal when she remembered.

Nani: payal bitiya! We were supposed to go to the temple at 2:30 r8? Remember what pandit ji told us yesterday? Today's pooja is really important for us to attend.

Payal: o yes nani! I totally forgot. But khushi will be alone at home.

Nani: no anjali bitiya is at home! If khushi bitiya needs anything, she can ask her. And OP is here as well. She'll be fine. Let's tell anjali bitiya that we're going to mandir.

Payal: yah okay'..

But she stopped.

Payal: but nani! If we tell di that we're going to mandir, she'll insist to take her too. And you know hwhat her condition is'..and the mandir we're going to is really big and we need to do the ritual has of going up to the mandir in bear feet. You know how she really strict in these case. I don't think it will be a good idea to tell her.

Nani: I think you're right. Then let's go. I'll just inform khushi bitiya and subhandra about it.

Payal nodded.

Payal and nani left for mandir. And anjali was out! Khushi and dadi was alone at home.

OOO

Khushi was resting in her room when her cell phone rang.

she picked it up...

Arnav: missing me?

khushi widened her eyes as she didn't see who it was at first: n...no

arnav: NO??

khushi nervously: i... i mean yes

Arnav smriked and said huskily: yes?

khushi: uff! arnavji! stop teasing me.

Arnav: ok ok...did you take your medicines??

khushi: oh! i totally forgot! i will have now

arnav: WHAT THE! khushi? you haven't taken your medicines yet?! dhyan kaha rehta hai tumhara? you were SICK in the morning khushi and you're telling me that you FORGOT!!

khushi: i'm sorry Arnav ji. i'll have now. now should i hang up?

Arnav: hmm...it's in the table!

khushi smilingly: yess boss

arnav smirked: bye sweetheart.

khushi again widened her eyes with shock as Arnav never ever used "SWEET HEART" to call her.

Arnav was smiling  thinking iof her reaction.

khushi shyly : LAAD GOVERNOR BHI NA! bata nahi kya kya bol te rehte hai khushi was about to take her medicines when subhandra called...

Subhandra: eh chhokri! Khushi!

Khushi went to her room.

Subhandra: what are you doing? Do I need to tell you that I need tea at 3:00?? Go and make a cup of tea for me.

Khushi : yes dadi! I will ask OP to make some tea for you!

Subhandra widened her eyes

Subhandra shouted: WHAT DID YOU SAY? YOU'RE GONNA ASK THAT OM PRAKASH TO MAKE TEA FOR ME? TUM HUMEIN NOKARON KE HAAT SE CHAI PILAUGI???!!!!

She came to her and took her hair into her fist

Subhandra: how DARE you!

Khushi: AAah! Dadi'..Choriye hamein! Daard ho'aahhh!

Subhandra kepting pulling her hair then said: to jah! Meri liye chai lekar aa!

Khushi  leaving  with no choice went to the kitchen. She got a bad headache as subhandra pulled her hair violently.  She started weeping''she started crying out of pain.

She turned on the stove with her left hand as her other arm was bruised and started making tea.

As the put the pot on the stove, she hissed in pain as she can't bear any weight with her bruised hand. but unable to do anything, she was forced to do so.

When she was about to pour the tea,  she had a contact with the hot pot which burned her fingers.

Khushi:  ouch! Ahhh!

And all this time, two eyes full of anger and pain were looking at her.

OOo

Here nani and payal were on their way to the mandir

Nani: payal bitiya! We should have told anjali bitiya''she will stress otherwise.

Payal: no nani. It's okay. You know how she would insist to come withus . and you know it's not good for her health.

Nani nodded I approval.

When they reached the mandir, the went climb the stair bare feet.

As they reached in the mandir nani told payal that she'll be back in a few minutes.

Nani: payal bitiya, I will meet pandit ji for to let him know that we're here

Payal: ji dadi ji.

As nani went to the pandit, she saw a familiar figure standing far with his back to nani's face. Nani tried hard to look his face but he didn't turn. As the man finished he turned left and went.

As nani saw his face from the side, she was shocked!  

Pandit ji came'..

Pandit : ji, you wanted to fix a date for the pooja?

Nani still with her shocking expression!

Pandit: Excuse me!

Nani immediately went to payal. She was out of her breath.

Nani: pa'payal payal bitiya.

Payal: what happened nani?! Are you alright? What's wrong?

Nani: woo'..humm'.i'.

Payal: yes nani'?

Nani: I saw damadji! I SAW SHYAM!!

Payal dropped her thali of pooja from her hand'

xxx

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PRESS THE LIKE BUTTON...TOOK A LONG TIME TO THINK AND WRITE...PLEASE LEAVE Ur SWEET COMMENTS AS IT WILL ENCOURAGE ME TO WRITE MORE EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

ABOUT pm

again, those of you who want PM, buddy me!

if you have any problem in opening the link, DO LET ME KNOW!

THANKS FOR YOUR COOPERATION! Big smileEmbarrassed!

PART 6: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3132359&TPN=41

Edited by Mushfika - 16 August 2012 at 12:23pm

The following 137 member(s) liked the above post:

pinklilliespreet_21ypnhk_sonuswati2011kukupiHema_guptarithuparnakarthimanchilliesbindugoravanesha230Piink_LoverAasiasuganya91farzana_arshiaayushikumartomchi94siddhanandamrethkumarbutterfly_20HemaSuryapinkswanchewywonbintigertigerdanisharamasawmipkkndbestshow9290860623pallavisarkarfan09piyushiSumaiya27MSgayatriTinkJiastarandrainbowA.K_LoveHrithikArchu61random94sruthirishiDevilwaysrosalinda92Arti411lbsitwMaz786rajalekshmibavucuteSaraprincesssheenalipkkndArshi4evrnevrflufflesdove_3hasheydarkarshiPMsAplihsArshiKatLoverangelicdeeptitokyotanvi_arshiHuleygirlvijayalaxmibSweta...BarkahGoldenEyesrishaithraMyAnastasia18chemistry9blah_blah31DAlicekafalovespelllovelystarcpervaizParamjitbabydevilmalosearul01vidya.sanjay-BarunKiMeera-caskerswtsamlakshyaNktsparikhKC294neha2005Prettychoco90AmidstTheWordsAsyaloverriyarjessjazzshagun05segadgangsuForthislifeonlyTeriKhamoshiyankavyanjali08sarita_barunIronButterflycutemissJaveria3991adyluvskatsana11-CrazySobtian-sruthickabhi_arshiloverkriti_atharvfarheen75zafiAnupamaJYPrani08kvarsha-Jhalli-srijaaa12718shabbodrunkiiebabe-Yuks-flowers4utinselanumeha_rajatEthereal-Pathrkapoor1382NidhiAS.Raizadaameena671-Muskii-FAYKHAN29LyssaPie--MISHTEE--laksh65angeldream14fffan123seeta_naipsSrilathalollajas0308KaShArHi_KrishiAphrodite88kbtrpup03dumasDownhill

lbsitw Senior Member
lbsitw
lbsitw

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
good its really good...i hope arnav comes bak in tym...do cvontinue nd  pm me wen u update!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mushfika

kriti_atharv IF-Rockerz
kriti_atharv
kriti_atharv

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
wow awsuuum update dear...this dadi is really geting on my nerves now...i mean she is sooo evil...but wait a minute someone saw khushi in pain...who was it????hope it is our dear arnie boy...nani saw shyam in the temple...wow...cannot wait for the next part n thnx 4da pm dear...

Asyalover

Saraprincess Senior Member
Saraprincess
Saraprincess

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
Amazing update plz do update soon I want to read more...

Mushfika

arul01 Goldie
arul01
arul01

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
this is so interesting! hope arnav gets to know how khushi is being treated by dadi! poor khushi! please update soon! loving the story more and more! can't wait to read the next chapter! 

Mushfika

Maz786 Senior Member
Maz786
Maz786

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
Hi,
thanks for your quick update. The story is getting really interesting now. Can't wait for Arnav to find out the truth. I know you must get tired of being asked this but please please and pretty please update the next chapter quickly.
I'm in love with your FF. You are very gifted.
KSG_luv IF-Rockerz
KSG_luv
KSG_luv

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
Wow awesome update!! Hoping that it's Arnav who saw all that..wanna kill dadi!! Embarrassed

Mushfika

dhwaniianak Groupbie
dhwaniianak
dhwaniianak

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
Clapi really hope that arnav cums on time 
good update hope tomr i ll get 6 part .Clap

Mushfika

Go to top