Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF arshi : and he returned! part 16 updated!!!!! (Page 22)

Mushfika IF-Dazzler
Mushfika
Mushfika

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:53pm | IP Logged

PART 4

Arnav was  shocked. He didn't hold her arm THAT tightly that she would get hurt! He wondered if anything else happened.

Arnav: khushi, I'm sorry! did I hurt you!?

Khushi realized that he hasn't seen her bruised arm hid it in the blanket more properly.

Arnav confused: khushi? are you cold? Do'do you need another blanket?

Khushi: n..no'no arnav'...ji...i...I'm fine

Arnav smiled sadly as khushi smiled too.

His eyes got red as a water droplet dropped down his cheek.

Khushi cupping his face: arnav ji! I'm fine!

Seeing arnav still have the concerned and sad face khushi  said: See! * sitting she started jumping slightly, although her bruised arm started to pain again* 

Arnav smiled sadly: khushi! stop! Do you want to get sick again??

Khushi  seriously : waise arnav ji! How could you even think THIS?!

Arnav confused: what?

Khushi with a sad look: how could you arnavji? How could you?!

Arnav : what khushi? what do you mean?

Khushi changing the tone of her voice, teasingly: how could you even think I would leave you so easily? Areh! Mein to sanka devi hoon! Naam khushi kumara gupta SINGH RAIZADA hai mera. App ka itni asani se pichha kaise chhor sakti hoon *winking*

Arnav smirking: achha! Yeh baat hai? Khushi kumara gupta singh raizada, I'm ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA. How can I let you go so easily.

Khushi got scared as she saw his eyes by which she knew what he MEANT! He pulled her towards him.  He kissed her left cheek leaving a shocked khushi. He pulled a bit more and kissed her right cheek! Khushi widened her eyes with shock! Arnav smirked at her reaction. As his eyes went down to khushi's lips, she got up abruptly.
arnav smirking: what happened? Itni jaldi daar gayi??

Khushi: n'no! hum? Or DAAR? Huh! Humein dekhkar to daar ko bhagna chahiye!
arnav raised an eyebrow: oh really?!

Realizing that arnav will see her bruised arm anytime she immediately put her dupatta on like a shawl. Khushi raising her chin up: YES!

Arnav confused: khushi? Are you still cold?

Khushi: n 'no'.I mean yes arnavji. i just recovered from fever na?

Arnav: but the temperature is normal'oh never mind! Ok you go freshen up! I'll wait for you.

Khushi thinking that he'll see her arms : NO! i'I mean no'it's ok arnavji. you carry on. I'll join you downstairs.

Arnav felt weird at her behavior but let it go

Arnav: okay. I'll go downstairs for breakfast then *smiled*

Khushi nodded in approval.

Khushi went to the washroom to take a shower. She thought to bandage her hand which was slammed by the door but then thought; arnav will get to know everything. So she let it be.  As she took off her dupatta she saw the purple bruises. She turned on the shower and literally cried out of pain when the water touched her skin. 

She wore an anarkali with full sleeves so that arnav doesn't doubt anything. She kept her hair open and came downstairs.

OOo

Here anjali, nani and manorama was shocked to see subhandra after 15 years. Anjali had tears in her eyes to see her. Manorama was hiding behind nani.

Anjali with teary eyes: dadi, Aaap!???

Dadi : how're you my anjali?

She gave a hug to her and started crying.

Dadi: bas! Bas!

Nani: kaise ho subhandra? How you did finally remembered us?

Dadi stretched her arms to hug her.

OOo

khushi saw everyone was having dinner on the dining table. Dadi was doing pooja before starting breakfast on the dining table. As she came downstairs, dadi gave her a nasty look once again but changed her expression as everyone was around.  Arnav smiled and helped her to sit beside him.

khushi: Namaste naniji! Namaste dadi!

Dadi glared at her but then changed: Namaste! How're you feeling?

Khushi surprised that she asked: I'm feeling better dadi!

A ray of hope shone in khushi's mind

Anjali: khushiji? Are you okay now? How're you feeling? *she touched her forhead to acknowledge her fever* thank god! The temperature has reduced! But why are you were this full sleeve anarkali in such a  hot day? Are you still feeling cold?

Khushi nervously: umm'.ya'yes di. I'm feeling a bit cold.

As they started their breakfast arnav kept glancing at her every minute. He noticed khushi properly. He had a feeling that something is annoying khushi, or hurting khushi. She's not even eating properly. Something is there, that she's hiding.

Arnav concerned: khushi? Do you need anything? Why aren't you eating?

Khushi: oh! No'I mean yah I'm fine. I'm absolutely fine *tried hard to smile*

He saw khushi keep glancing at dadi with a sad and frightened face who was giving her disgusting look each time she saw khushi.

This time arnav was sure that something is wrong'' terribly WRONG!     

OMG! i'm REALLY REALLY REALLYYY sorry for such a short update! please guys do NOT go mad at me...i'm really scared thinking what you guys gonna do to me after this SHORT update!Day Dreaming and whenever i think that, the only thing comes into my mind is THIS:  Ouch
Anyways, but i will make this up Inshallah! Wink
please please DO COMMENT and press the LIKE BUTTON if you liked it even a BIT! asking only 60 seconds for a nice comment and likes. please those of you who liked my updates, DO COMMENT as it will encourage me to write more and MAKE YOU GUYS HAPPY WITH A LONG UPDATE Wink LOL Embarrassed

Note about PM

I APOLOGIZE to those of you who couldn't open the link i sent in the PM for part 3 Cry
but thnx for letting me know! And again those of you who wants PM, BUDDY ME Embarrassed

THANK YOU!! Big smile

PART 5: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3132359&TPN=30

Edited by Mushfika - 10 August 2012 at 8:08pm

The following 145 member(s) liked the above post:

pinklilliesswati2011rithuparnaBediskchilliesvanesha230Piink_Loverarshifan4evrsuganya91rtmarajOrange2201Irenespencer14tomchi94siddhanandamsunshaeybutterfly_20HemaSuryarethkumarxannanSwamupinkswandanisharamasawmgoblinInderpreetgAshlena8shinings_salekh9290860623hemvbremyaachandranaminakhanpallavisarkarfan09piyushiMSgayatrivarshamaharajMayaraaSobtiTinkJiasruthirishiDevilwaysrosalinda92random94Sumaiya27aarushhArchu61Maz786lovebadhanbansaldiya55Arshi94Rimo22lbsitwbavucuterajalekshmiappy111A.K_LoveHrithikstarandrainbowangelicdeeptitokyohasheySaraprincessArshiKatLoverdarkarshiPMssweetlifetanvi_arshiManisha.Sim96Sweta...BarkahGoldenEyeslovespellchemistry9Apples94abraxosboisecrazy--Suhani--1DAliceblah_blah3lovelystarcpervaizvidya.sanjaymalosearul01Huleygirlvijayalaxmibsarita_barunForthislifeonly-BarunKiMeera-Prettychoco90sparikhKC294neha2005riyarjessjazzshagun05AsyaloverAmidstTheWordsArshi1195gangsucutemissTeriKhamoshiyankavyanjali08IronButterflyRafahelivarsha2KDmomo121coronapsychesana11-CrazySobtian-sruthickabhi_arshiloverkriti_atharvfarheen75AnupamaJYPrasaipriasweetrini_katsrijaaa127zafialicia212kvarshacaskerashred12Javeria3991drunkiiebabetinselanumeha_rajatEthereal-Path-Yuks-prettyasjenLyssaPieangeldream14MrMrsChiping.-Muskii-FAYKHAN29rkapoor1382NidhiAS.Raizadalaksh65thulasi_arshiseeta_naipsSrilathalollajas0308ameena671pup03dumaszohakhan7Downhill

angelicdeepti Senior Member
angelicdeepti
angelicdeepti

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
very nice...please continue...waiting eagerly...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aquamarineMushfika

Mushfika IF-Dazzler
Mushfika
Mushfika

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by angelicdeepti

very nice...please continue...waiting eagerly...

hmmm...just UPDATED! saas lene doh! phir dekhenge! LOL ROFL
joking LOL thnx for liking AND COMMENTING! Embarrassed
i'll continue ASAP! Big smile!

KSG_luv IF-Rockerz
KSG_luv
KSG_luv

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
AWWEEESSSOOOMMMEEE!! LOL..What an update!! Looks like mamijis bondgiri has passed on to Arnav..hes observing everything so well lol..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vidhiminiMushfika

AnupamaJY IF-Rockerz
AnupamaJY
AnupamaJY

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
nice!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mushfika

huntinchild Senior Member
huntinchild
huntinchild

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
Awesome story, read 4 parts in one go. Smile Update soon. and send a pm when u do. I hope arnav realises that khshi is badly hurt, soon. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mushfika

lbsitw Senior Member
lbsitw
lbsitw

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
it was really goodClap..nd iwant more...so do pm me wen u update...nd tanku for pming me with this one(dont forget to pm me again with next part!!)..eagerly waiting...

Maz786 Senior Member
Maz786
Maz786

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:19am | IP Logged
OMG. you can't end it like that. please quickly update the next chapter. i really need to see if Arnav will find her bruises. please let him see it. your story has got me hooked. please keep me posted.
waiting...your devoted reader

Go to top