Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF arshi : and he returned! part 16 updated!!!!! (Page 128)

Mushfika IF-Dazzler
Mushfika
Mushfika

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -maankimishti-

sorry like button not working
awww Khushi is shooo cute poor Aman and Arnav
continue soon

really? Shocked shoot man! wonder y it's not working Confused

anyways, at least you commentedBig smile

feeling pitty for poor aman Winklol

hahha ikr?!

and thnx

Mushfika IF-Dazzler
Mushfika
Mushfika

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by coronapsyche

Hola,My frnd,Me backEvil Smile
loved The Update,AwesmeClap
Aweee! Khushi is tooo cuteeeDay Dreaming
Now she is drunk, all the more goodBig smileHahahaha!! Aman! Yar! He is like Awestuck!! Seeing the crazy wife of the kharus Boss; bechara ko laag gayi shock of the wrldLOL
Arnav is tooo lovelyDay Dreaming
LOL! She is now wearing his dress!!!!??????? AwesmeBig smile
Waiting for the next update! FYI-My gutter mind is activated running in full motion so better get me something to imagine; I mean 'smthing' in the next chpterLOL
Okk,bud,me going, see u in the next chpterBig smile
HugsssHug

lol HEYYY!!!! you're backkk!!!!!! i'm smiling showing me 32 teeth Big smile Wink

lol

hahahah ikr!? arnav is SO STRICT, ANGRY, and disciplined and on the other hand seeing the bubly, jolly khushi, he was like : ShockedShocked

lol

lol yah...she wearing SHIRT PANTS ahm! Blushing

LMHOOO!!!!!! hmmm have thought bout that too Blushing Wink...let's see if you like it or not Big smile

yes yes...i got it...u mean "SOMETHING" ahm ahm ROFL

okie buddy...looking forward to see ur comment EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

hugs back... Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sruthick

Mushfika IF-Dazzler
Mushfika
Mushfika

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 3:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fffan123

Loved it. It was superb but too short. Please update next part soon.

thnx  xoxoxoxo Big smile

yah i know...it was really short...sorry Ouch

yess gonna update now Embarrassed
Mushfika IF-Dazzler
Mushfika
Mushfika

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cpervaiz

haha!!!! khushi. is such a toon.
thanx for the pm:)

LMHOOO i knoq righttt!!

agree with you LOLLOL

and u're welcome Embarrassed
Mushfika IF-Dazzler
Mushfika
Mushfika

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 3:56pm | IP Logged

hey guys! wassup? ALL IZZ WELL?? LOLLOL

yay! finally got 98 likes lol...

.thnx a lot, really appreciated to  those of you who commented  I Love You too 2 

anywas, here the next part...

ENJOY!

PART: 16

Khushi: Aaj Mausam hai suhana, Jalebi khane ka hai bahaana'what the what the what thye''

khushi:   hmmm lard governor! Apne apko bohot smart samaj ti hai! * acting like arnav "KHUSHI! go inside the room. (*Watching her wife pretending to be arnav singh raizada, he raised and eye-brow* ) KHUSHI! SHUT UP!  KHUSHI WHY THE HELL ARE YOU DOING THIS?! KHUSHI WHAT THE'' *in a thick voice* As id I'm scared of HIM'HUH! Well let me tell everyone, *shouting and slowly started turning* I AM NOT SCARED OF ARNAV SINGH RA''.

As she turned she was STUNNED AT WHAT SHE WAS WATCHING

She turned to see Arnav looking at her with deep eyes crossing his arms AND Aman's mouth fell open at ASR's WIFE'S BEHAVIOR!!!

She fell in the bed in fear.

Arnav glared at her. He turned to Aman

Arnav: Aman, you can LEAVE now.

Locking the door, he turned to khushi and scanned her for 2 minutes. KHUSHI WAS IN his SHIRT-PANTS!!! Her silky hair was opened and he couldn't but admit that khushi was looking'''.HOT.

He started to step towards Khushi.

Khushi came out of the bed and now standing.

Arnav: So khushi kumara gupta singh raizada, what were you doing?

Khushi: who'.woh'

Arnav: yes I'm listening'..

Khushi'..woh actually i''*she was too scared at arnav's expression,  however she didn't at all cared bout what she was wearing as she was DRUNK!

Arnav: hm'.

Khushi: I was...i was

Arnav: you were?

Khushi: I was'i'I was acting actua..ally

Arnav: oh I see! And whom were you pretending to be?

Khushi: uh'.you *giving him a close-up smile to impress him* 

Arnav:  And why is that?

Khushi: well''uh''

Arnav pulled her closer by her tie. Their noses almost touched.

Arnav: Waiting khushi'.

Khushi: uh'Arnav'.you know you'.Are'.behaving like those guys in the TV.

Arnav confused: what guys?

Khushi: I was just watching the TV and say a guy trying to kiss a girl and do those yucky stuffs.

Arnav suppressed his laughter at the terms she used to describe THAT

Arnav pretending that he didn't understand: uhh'khushi I don't get you'.what do you mean by the YUCKY stuffs?

Khushi started getting redder and redder.

Arnav smirked and pulled her by her waist: you mean THIS? Or THIS? *he started to come closer to her lips but''*

Khushi pulled him away and concentrated on her jalebi

Arnav: khushi, I was thinking to do THIS with your sautan you know'..since my WIFE  doesn't let me'..

He couldn't even finish his sentence as khushi placed a peck on his lips enough for him to get SHOCKED

ARNAV STOOD THEIR stunned LOOKING AT KHUSHI

ARnav: Khushi?

Khushi:  Listen to me lard Governor! Only I have the right on you'..not MY SOOUTAN OR ANY ONE ELSE!!! I can do whatever I WANT'..NO ONE ELSE. DO YOU GET THAT?! *flaring her nostrils*

Khushi went back to eating her jalebis.

Arnav was still in shock. He couldn't believe what just happened. Khushi KISSED HIM on his LIPS!!

He didn't know that alcohol has these benefits as well!!! To make a shy girl like khushi KISS HIS HUSBAND!!! He couldn't believe this was the same khushi whom he saw in the morning.

When he came back from his waves of thoughts, he saw khushi sitting on the bed with his legs crossed and still eating his jalebis.

Arnav: uh'khushi?

Khushi: YES? *showing her 32 teeth*

Arnav: what you just did is not the right way you know

Khushi : huh?

Arnav: yes!

Khushi what do you mean by what I just did?

Arnav realized that she has forgotten everything because of the intoxication and '

Arnav: you just KISSED ME

Khushi: oh THAT! *not getting shy AT ALL* yah what is about it?

Arnav: you didn't kiss in the PROPER way

Khushi widened her eyes: WHAT? You mean to say I DON'T KNOW HOW TO KISS?! *GRUMPING, FUMING AS IF HE HAS SAID SOMETHING TERRIBILY WRONG*

Arnav was FROZEN at what what she just said!  She's not shy AT ALL'.moreover she,s upset because she could FINISH THE KISS PROPERLY?

Arnav then smirked and pulled her closer by her waist.

Arnav: here. Let me show you.

Khushi just grimaced and shrugged.

Arnav came closer and closer. Their nose were touching each others. As he finally came close to her lips, He placed his lips against hers. Khushi closed her eyes slowly. He started going deeper and deeper making khushi clutch his shirt for support. He slowly started exploring her mouth. This went for a longgg time and khushi started feeling dizzy.

They finally pulled away and gasped for breath.

Khushi dizzily: is'.this'.calll''KISS??

Arnav chuckled: nope. It is called ASR's kiss. *he winked and placed a peck on khushi's cheek and went to the washroom*

Khushi was still in the ninth cloud. She was still remembering the kiss'..well no'.ASR's kiss.

She turned into dark red.

Khushi finally was interrupted from her Wave of thoughts as arnav patted her when he came back from the washroom.

Arnav: still thinking about ASR's kiss *smirking*

Khushi: Arnavvv''.where did you learn to do this ASR's kiss? I didn't know about this.

Arnav chuckled.

Arnav: well this is MY INVENTION

Khushi: wooo *said making his lips into a perfect "O" *

Arnav: liked it?

Khushi: LOVED IT *hugging him*

Arnav hugged her back.

Khushi still hugging: Arnavvv, why am I feeling sooo sleeepppyyy??

Arnav: because you're DRUNK!

Khushi: ooo! *realizing* can I go to sleep now?

Arnav smiled: sure! Go!

lol how was it? liked the ahm ahm?? ROFL @psyche full-filled ur dreams? Wink

pls pls plsss do comment to let me know and don forget to hit the like button Wink it means a lot to me...only updating seeing ur sweet comment EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

ABOUT PMs: AGAIN, those of you who want PMs, pls BUDDY ME! Embarrassed

Thank You! Big smile

THREAD 2: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3197161

Edited by Mushfika - 16 September 2012 at 12:43pm

The following 131 member(s) liked the above post:

rbadheypreet_21kavi2377kukupirithuparnaarkuavjamylaprieyamaryam0993suganya91suppss77aayushikumaramee991shalini12siddhanandamdollzzarshianbunnyshobz21svirendanisharamasawmjazz.kaurInderpreetgSuppi_4_ukriti259290860623Sumaiya27remyaachandranfan09piyushirosalinda92sruthirishiDevilwaysappy111Archu61rajalekshmiAnuLovesBarundiyawaqastracy1191bavucutemetitaliyaGunMstarandrainbowritzzziibansaldiya55adeena_89Maz786lbsitwhuntinchildayeshasadsheenalipkkndtokyodasudisairam1415SaraprincessArshi4evrnevrArshiKatLoverdreamgirlrus23nina.taareyAplihsdove_3Huleygirltanvi_arshiSim96jtharshAneesahJabeenBarkahSweta...angelVCChochoo83girlsrock3Blondiexzychemistry9GoldenEyesanarshikafaboisecrazyabraxosmariajamalcharlie1950lovelystarcpervaizfriends_4dreambabydevil-SILPA-KC294neha2005swtsamlove.piyali9staroneserialsAmidstTheWordsS111shagun05bhadraprasadcutemissTeriKhamoshiyansarita_barunForthislifeonlyvarsha2KD-Aashima-sruthickmomo121sana11sspoorthycoronapsycheAnupamaJYPrasaikriti_atharvzafirini_katsrijaaa127abikadazzling_gloryashred12jeb1drunkiiebabeanumeha_rajatFAYKHAN29--MISHTEE--mandy15laksh65sarunsashasinghASR6262fffan123jas0308seeta_naipsSrilathalollarulamapup03KaShArHi_Krishivandana.sagardumas

-Aashima- IF-Rockerz
-Aashima-
-Aashima-

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 4:16pm | IP Logged
GM full on man ! Oh god I am blushing here .ok so it was awesome and thinking abt what she is gonna do after learning what happend lst nght and maybe arnav wl tease her .lolz waiting for ur update .

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

starandrainbowdasudisaMushfika

love.piyali IF-Dazzler
love.piyali
love.piyali

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 4:44pm | IP Logged
I love drunk khushi so much...shez better than d original!!...btw d update ws jus wow..!!... I mean seriously asr's kissi!!??? Newaz thnks 4d pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mushfika

bavucute Senior Member
bavucute
bavucute

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 4:45pm | IP Logged
yaar Mushfika...seems u r on full form of GM...xcellent upate yaar...& deep kissing was extradinory...am literally imagining the stiation...hope kushi dsnt sleep in the next update... bt am eagerly waiting...

Also yaar, wekend no IPKKND...but you plz prvd s the update yaar I mean 2 upates instead of alternative..only wekends..plz plz plz plz Smile

Go to top