Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF arshi : and he returned! part 16 updated!!!!! (Page 120)

Mushfika IF-Dazzler
Mushfika
Mushfika

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 7:02pm | IP Logged

CryEmbarrassedhi guys! wassup? hope everything's going good Big smile

I apologize for the late update I'm Sorry animated emoticon...couldn't update for some personal problems Ouch and this part is VERY SHORT... hope your expression was not like this: hitting computer emoticon...ahm...!Dead i'm sorryCry

anyways, here's part 15...hope you guys will enjoy this 1! Big smile

PART: 15

As soon as Arnav hanged up the phone, khushi hugged him from behind.

Khushi: Arnavvv, Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank youuu!!!

Arnav was shocked at her behavior again!. He knows that a drunken person does all the crazy stuffs but he didn't know it also makes a SHY girl THIS BRAVE that she would HUG him. The khushi who became so nervous at his 1 touch, the khushi couldn't even talk when he came closer is HUGGING HIM?! seriously? Well I like it!" Arnav thought with a naughty smirk.

Arnav turned to khushi and khushi hugged him again.

Khushi: awww Arnav you're shooo shhweeettt!

Arnav in widened-eyes smirked:" oh really?! You Find me sweet huh?

Khushi: yesss *hugging him tighter*

Arnav hugged her back. As he started moving his hands down to her waist khushi pulled him back

Khushi: Arnavvv, I'm STARVINGGG'..where's my jalebis.

Arnav: Be patient khushi! I just called aman.

Khushi: ooo yahhh!!! I totally forgot'.*smiling sleepily*

Arnav nodded in disbelief.

Arnav called Aman again

ASR: Aman! Where are you!!?

Aman: sorry ASR! I'm just coming

Arnav: k and listen, buy casual trouser and t-shirt so that I can wear it at night.

Aman: But all the shopping malls are closed

Arnav: Then get it from RM''ask HP.

Aman: okay.

Arnav and khushi heard a knock on the door.

Khushi jumped from the bed

Khushi: It must be AMANJI WITH MY JALEBIS!!! *she clapped with excitement*

Arnav nodded in disbelief.

Arnav opened the door.

Aman: A'.A'ASR *he was too nervous to talk to ASR* here's the jalebis. And this is your Casual clothes.

Suddenly khushi ran and came out of the room to see aman with her jalebis.

Khushi: AMANJIII!!!! Did you GET MY JALEBIS?!

Aman was shocked at her sudden entry and then her weird behavior as he didn't know that she was DRUNK! But he nodded smilingly.

Arnav widened his eyes giving her a look to behave. Khushi immediately stopped smiling and stood silently and quietly.

Arnav: so yes khushi, he has got ur jalebis. Here you go.

Khushi jumped with excitement again.

Khushi: YAY!  Amanji! You're SO SWEETTT. Thanks a lot *smiled showing her 32 teeth*

Aman couldn't but smile at her innocence.

Arnav: Khushi STOP! Go inside the room and take this packet. I'll be right back.

Khushi pulled her tongue out and and grimaced at him which made arnav smirk but then change as Aman was there.

After 15 minutes Arnav entered their room, just to be shocked at what he was seeing.

Khushi was wearing his Casual black pant and grey-black t-shirt!!! She also wore his tie which he took off when they entered the room. Her hair was open. Khushi was standing on the bed dancing and eating her jalebis, without the knowledge that 2 eyes full of love, passions and desires is watching her.

Khushi had a bite of her jalebi and'

Khushi: Aaj Mausam hai suhana, Jalebi khane ka hai bahaana'what the what the what thye''

* acting like arnav * hmmm lard governor! Apne apko bohot smart samaj ti hai! "KHUSHI! go inside the room. *Watching her wife pretending to be arnav singh raizada, he raised and eye-brow* KHUSHI! SHUT UP!  KHUSHI WHY THE HELL ARE YOU DOING THIS?! KHUSHI WHAT THE'' *in a thick voice* As id I'm scared of HIM'HUH! Well let me tell everyone, *shouting and slowly started turning* I AM NOT SCARED OF ARNAV SINGH RA''.

As she turned she was STUNNED AT WHAT SHE WAS WATCHING

She turned to see Arnav looking at her with deep eyes crossing his arms AND Aman's mouth fell open at ASR's WIFE'S BEHAVIOR!!!

She fell in the bed in fear.

Arnav glared at her. He turned to Aman

Arnav: Aman, you can LEAVE now.

Please pls pls leave your comments and hit the like button i you liked it Big smile

ABOUT PM: want PMs???? BUDDY ME! Embarrassed

THANK YOU!!!

PART 16: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3132359&TPN=128

Edited by Mushfika - 22 September 2012 at 9:18pm

The following 136 member(s) liked the above post:

parimaladHema_guptarithuparnakarthimanprieyabetisuganya91suppss77aayushikumaramee991Irenespencer14shalini12dollzzarshianbunnypinkswancrazygurldanisharamasawmNeha.17ushavizay9290860623remyaachandrangoyalkalpna123mickyamiSumaiya27piyushiTinkJiaArti411appy111metitaliyaGunMtracy1191bavucuterajalekshmiAnuLovesBarundiyawaqassanakadeviArchu61rosalinda92sruthirishiDevilwayssakthi25lbsitwhuntinchildayeshasadMaz786flufflesArshi4evrnevrdivya1122SaraprincessArshiKatLoveradeena_89arshi-11sheenalipkkndangelicdeeptitokyoAplihsdove_3lusciousluckyHuleygirltanvi_arshiSim96AneesahJabeenBarkahangelVCSweta...GoldenEyeschemistry9BlondiexzyboisecrazyBarunSaralovespellabraxoskafabakula_gandhilovelystarcpervaizbabydevilvarsh8Paramjitcharlie1950mariajamalm-g19love.piyaliipkkndankKC294neha2005Prettychoco90GurruKiDeewani-lakshyaNktS111nazibahAmidstTheWordssathyaishshagun05bhadraprasadTeriKhamoshiyancutemissForthislifeonlysarita_barunvarsha2KD-Aashima-momo121sruthicksana11GAURI29AnupamaJYPrasaikriti_atharvfarheen75phillips_2909dazzling_gloryrini_katsrijaaa127zafiashred12anumeha_rajatmandy15FAYKHAN29jeb1flowers4udrunkiiebabejas0308seeta_naipsSrilathalollafffan123laksh65angeldream14--MISHTEE--ASR6262sarunsashasinghKaShArHi_Krishikbtrpup03vandana.sagarfelicitysmoak.dumas

bavucute Senior Member
bavucute
bavucute

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 7:19pm | IP Logged
ya yaar its really short..guess u r in the depression..offcourse me tooo...as we cnt see Arnav crying..I mean WRT the episodes...waiting for the next part...
felicitysmoak. IF-Stunnerz
felicitysmoak.
felicitysmoak.

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 7:20pm | IP Logged
Lmaooo khushi acting as ASR was sooo cute Day Dreaming Love her <3 xoxo

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

prieyaMushfika

ArshiKatLover Senior Member
ArshiKatLover
ArshiKatLover

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 7:26pm | IP Logged
Awww...khushi is tooo cute...lol...Aman is terrified of ASR...hahahaha

Great update..:)

PS: Thank you 4 the PMSmile
-Aashima- IF-Rockerz
-Aashima-
-Aashima-

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 7:37pm | IP Logged
Awesome and i am missing these flirty khushi and arnav .I really want khushi to wear pants and shirt.I hope your post comes true .wud luv to see what asr reaction wud be .and update it soon .thanks for the pm.

Edited by AashimaK - 04 September 2012 at 7:36pm
Sweta... Goldie
Sweta...
Sweta...

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 7:38pm | IP Logged
Well well well... This certainly was a short update...

BUT a very hilarious update! I look mad looking at my iPad and laughing out loud! Bloody funny khushis behaviour! Loved how she wore his clothes... And when she hugging him it's sooo sweet! He's probs loving the fact she's drunk! Hahahaha all that's on her mind is the jalebis... Which makes me now crave them in the night hahahaha! This Just made me laugh and be happy for arnav and khushi especially since the Epis are sad atm :(! But this ff has the power to make me feel happy, happy for arnav and khushi... Seriously I loved it they should seriously air some of your writing as the Epi it's awesome.m thanks for the pm! Hopefully you'll update very sooon! :D 
KSG_luv IF-Rockerz
KSG_luv
KSG_luv

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 7:52pm | IP Logged
Lmaoo awesome update! Big smile
IAmMayFlower Goldie
IAmMayFlower
IAmMayFlower

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 8:02pm | IP Logged
Khushi is totally fun while drunk.. N our arnav loves it.
ha ha ha :)
Loved the update:)
Thanq:)

Go to top