Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF arshi : and he returned! part 16 updated!!!!! (Page 110)

Mushfika IF-Dazzler
Mushfika
Mushfika

Posted: 31 August 2012 at 7:30pm | IP Logged

hi everyone!

thnx a lot for your lovely comments for the previous update ...am overwhelmed lol

here's the next part...hope you'll enjoy this as well

here you go!

PART: 14

Arnav held khushi's should and the left hand to support her.

They went to the exit when khushi was falling. Arnav stopped her and took her in his arms.

Khushi: mmm''.Arnavvv why are you carrying me in your arms?

Arnav glared at her which made khushi look away in fear as if she was a baby.

Khushi in a sleepy and tired voice : Aaaj mausam hai suhana, Arnav ki baho mein samane ka hai bahana''*she started to shrug her shoulder to dance* what the what t''.

She couldn't finish singing as Arnav looked at her in a Dangerous way.

Arnav looked at the car again and smirked in his mind. HE FELT GREAT TO HAVE SUCH A POWER OF STOPPING HIS CRAZY WIFE AND He HAD TO ADMIT THAT HE WAS ENJOYING THIS Craziness OF KHUSHI! He was LOVING it. But he changed his expression into ASR AGAIN so that he can at least control this girl.

They reached the hotel and went to the clerk to ask for a room.

Arnav holding khushi: Hi, I want a room for us.

Clerk: sure sir. Just you two?

Arnav: yap.

Khushi interrupted : areh nahi nahi! We want room for me, Arnavvv, his brother who looks justtt like him *pointed the right side of Arnav where she was watching another Arnav for the intoxication* and Arnav number 2, righttt beside him. but whereee is Arnav number 3? I  there was 3 Arnavs  in the restaurant *she said in a confused look*

The clerk looked confused and in a strange way. Arnav looked at khushi with widened-eyes and gave her an "if-you-say-another-word-you-will-regret" look.

Khushi put her finger on her lips like a baby to assure him that she won't say a word.

Arnav: oh'uh I'm sorry! She has just '.lost her mind'..anyways, so yah'.room for two of us.

Clerk: sure!

The clerk took out the keys and gave it to arnav.

Clerk: here you go Mr.

Arnav: thanks

Clerk: no problem

Khushi making a puppy face: muje bhi chahiye !

Arnav: shut up!

Khushi: okie *making a sad face*  bye bye *she waved her hands to say good bye to him as if she knows him for ages*

Clerk laughed: well Mr. Raizada, you have got a really cute wife. You're lucky.

Arnav:  I SURELY AM *smirked feeling proud*

They went to their room and Arnav closed the door.

He turned to see khushi standing and looking at her with a serious face.

Arnav: WHAT?

Khushi: Arnavvv I want jalebis. *with a sweet kiddy smile to impress*

Arnav: What the?! Jalebis? NOW?

Khushi nodded.

Arnav: Khushi?! have you gone mad?! Where will I get jalebis from at such an odd time?!

Khushi: eerrrmmm'''ask Hari prakash ji *she blinked and bit her lower lips like a kid*

Arnav: huh?! HARI PRAKASH?? Khushi, we're in a five star hotel. How will HP come here?

Khushi said realizing: Ooo. *PATTEd HER HEAD* Lekin mujhe jalebis chahiye, matlab chahiye'..

ARnav: Khushi you're unbelievable! How am I gonna get the jalebis at such a time?!...ok you really need rest. Go to sleep''I'll take a shower meanwhile k?

Khushi just strode to the bed and sat on it with her Arms crossed to show her anger.

Arnav realized why she was doing it and sighed. He uunderstood that it's because of the intoxication and she's upset because he refused to get jalebis.  He walked to the bed and sat beside her.

He held her shoulder to turn her around but she pulled him away.

Khushi:  I'm not going to talk to you arnavv *she pouted and turned around*

Arnav: Khushi?

Khushi: no!

Arnav: ok khushi, Listen to me. it's nearly 11 o'clock. And it's a five star hotel. They don't have jalebis here.

Khushi: then call my Sautan

Arnav was in SERIOUS SHOCK: WHAT?

Khushi: I said CALL MY SAUTAN!!

Arnav: WHAT THE?! Khushi?! your SAUTAN?! What the hell are you talking about?!

Khushi: I mean aman ji!

Arnav confused and stunned: AMAN? Aman is your SAUTAN? And how is THAT?

Khushi: oh ho Arnavvv. you always keep talking to amanji which you never do with me. and a husband talks to WHOM FOR SO LONG or every single minute? Obviously his WIFE!!!

Arnav burst into laughter hearing his crazy wife's reply. He could not believe that he is the same Arnav Singh Raizada who was so strict, so mean, so determined and so stone-hearted person. He couldn't believe that he was laughing at HER craziness.

Arnav tried to control his laughter: Khu'.khushi what are you saying?

Khushi: sahi to keh rahe hai hum. Now CALL HIM!

Arnav realized that if he doesn't call Aman now, her wife would eat him up. And on the top of that , she's DRUNK!

He took his phone out of his pocket and dialed Aman's number.

Aman: hello?

ASR: hello aman?

Aman almost dropped his phone hearing ASR's voice at such a time.

Aman: j'j'j'..ji ASR?

ASR: Aman, I want jalebis!

This time arnav dropped his phone.

"ASR wants to eat JALEBIS?! Oh wait, I must have heard it wrong. After all I was sleeping." Aman thought.

Aman: sorry ASR, i mistakenly heard JALEBIs'..sorry about that'..yah so you want what?

Arnav: no Aman, you heard it right! I said JALEBIS.

Aman hiccupped.

Aman: you said JALEBIS?!

ASR: oh shut up Aman! Now listen to me! get me 1 box of jalebis At Four Seasons Hotel. And-

He was interrupted by khushi.

Khushi: no no! 5 boxes of jalebis *she said showing her 32 teeth*

Arnav nodded in Disbelief.

Arnav: okay aman. FIVE BOXES OF JALEBIS. NOW!

Aman: O'.ok'.okay ASR.

sooo? did you enjoy?? Stern Smile

Hopefully yes ... well let me tell you, when i was writing this part, i was laughing like hell...

anyways, PLEASEEE DO COMMENT AND LIKE TO MAKE ME FEEL HAPPY...AND TO WRITE ME MORE Wink one comment and like means a lot to me...and pls do NOT just say "great update, continue soon" hurts me a lot  Cry i have written this part to make you guys happy, so you comment to make me feel that it was worth ! EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed lol

ABout PM: WANT PMs?? BUDDY ME!! Big smile if any of my buddies do not get PM from me, pls let me know Smile

Thank you! Big smileBig smileBig smile

PART: 15 http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3132359&TPN=120

Edited by Mushfika - 04 September 2012 at 7:10pm

The following 122 member(s) liked the above post:

parimaladkukupiHema_guptarithuparnahoneyboney1karthimanarkuavjamylaprieyabetisuganya91aayushikumaramee991sonpriya83siddhanandamarshianbunnyrethkumarcrazygurlowinInderpreetg9290860623tajwar zaTinkJiaremyaachandranArti411komal793fan09piyushiSumaiya27beyonddarknessrandom94Devilwayssabby91rosalinda92aanchal11rajalekshmiAnuLovesBarundiyawaqastracy1191bavucutemetitaliyaGunMstarandrainbowbansaldiya55huntinchildayeshasadsakthi25adeena_89Maz786dreamgirlrus23sheenalipkkndtokyoArshi4evrnevrdivya1122Saraprincessdove_3darkarshiPMslusciousluckyAplihstanvi_arshiHuleygirlSim96AneesahJabeenBarkaharshisireesurrazdanSweta...chemistry9lovespellGoldenEyeskafaabraxosmsrenjiniboisecrazyArnavBarunLoverlovelystarcpervaizvarsh8Paramjitsweetnonineha2005love.piyaliipkkndankAmidstTheWordsS111shagun05cutemissbhadraprasadTeriKhamoshiyanForthislifeonlysarita_barunmomo121-Aashima-sruthicksana11coronapsycheAnupamaJYPrasaizafiashred12kriti_atharvfarheen75abikarini_katsrijaaa127dazzling_glorypreety88drunkiiebabemandy15FAYKHAN29laksh65MrMrsChiping.--MISHTEE--sarunsashasinghNidhiAS.RaizadaASR6262fffan123jas0308seeta_naipspup03KaShArHi_Krishidumas

NidhiAS.Raizada IF-Sizzlerz
NidhiAS.Raizada
NidhiAS.Raizada

Posted: 31 August 2012 at 7:43pm | IP Logged
Yeh me first DancingBalle balle
Mushfika loved it man it was amazing...NOW ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA WANTS JALEBIES OOPPSSS khushi wants jalbeisLOLLLXX... I think I am drunk tooo now rofl!!!!!
AND AMAN SAUTAN tooo good man...
It just cracked me upLOL
ROFL

Edited by naksh2227 - 31 August 2012 at 7:45pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

angelicdeeptiMushfika

Sweta... Goldie
Sweta...
Sweta...

Posted: 31 August 2012 at 7:47pm | IP Logged
Hahahahahahahahah lol waited very Long for this update and it come finally :D and it was defo u to scratch! Loved it! Hahahahahah lold and her being talli! Bless her! Love how she's like all my Sautan;aman! Hahahahahah! I will love to see her faction when he tells her this when she's sober! Thanks for pm can't wait for next part :) 
sakthi25 Senior Member
sakthi25
sakthi25

Posted: 31 August 2012 at 7:52pm | IP Logged
AMAN? a SAUTAN for kushi ROFL

Jalebies at 11.00 ROFL

What more u have in store for us?
Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mushfika

Paramjit Goldie
Paramjit
Paramjit

Posted: 31 August 2012 at 7:52pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the pm, that was so funny intoxicated Khushi.  Poor clerk talking about Arnav's brothers and wanting more than 3 rooms, lol.  I also loved Aman sautan  and Arnav calling for jalebisROFL

Mushfika

drunkiiebabe IF-Sizzlerz
drunkiiebabe
drunkiiebabe

Posted: 31 August 2012 at 7:54pm | IP Logged
awesome update love drunk khushi she hilarious n love how asr shut her up with a look haha love when she talking to the clerk about arnav brother n when she said call my sautan hilarious loved the update thanks for the pm

Mushfika

-Aashima- IF-Rockerz
-Aashima-
-Aashima-

Posted: 31 August 2012 at 7:58pm | IP Logged
It was awesome .and laughing like hell .and u gave me a good laugh after such an intense episode.looking frwd to see what she will make him do next.and sautan part was amazing.

Edited by AashimaK - 31 August 2012 at 7:57pm

Mushfika

momo121 IF-Rockerz
momo121
momo121

Posted: 31 August 2012 at 8:06pm | IP Logged
thanks for the PM :)
lol jalebi's!!
wow  she really is drunk!
hhaha poor arnav