Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF arshi : and he returned! part 16 updated!!!!! (Page 101)

Mushfika IF-Dazzler
Mushfika
Mushfika

Posted: 29 August 2012 at 7:19pm | IP Logged

hey everyone!! Big smile how're you all? ok i have made a long update to make you guys happy LOLLOLLOL

hope you guys will enjoy ! Embarrassed

here you go!

PART : 13

Khushi: Arnavji what are you doing? Where are you taking me?

Arnav fuming: KHUSHI WHAT THE HELL DO U THINK YOU'RE DOING??

Khushi pretending as if she doesn't know anything: what am I doing *raised an eyebrow*

Arnav: you're DAMN ASKING WHAT u're doing?! Why the hell were you talking to DEEN?

Khushi: oh THAT! I got to know u guys are friends'..so there's no harm talking to him *she shrugged*

Arnav: ok leave that, WHY THE HECK WAS HE KISSING UR BACK HAND?!  only I HAVE THE RIGHT TO KISS YOU!!!! NO one ELSE! And how could you even let him kiss you!!!???

Khushi smriking: OHHH!!! Now I get it''.so Mr. Arnav singh Raizada is jealous huh?

Arnav looked at her shocked: I'm not jealous khushi. I'm just saying that-

Khushi cut him in the middle: that it's normal in these parties right?

Arnav: Khushi I told you that because you were feeling uncomfortable'..but that doesn't mean anybody can place PECKs on your hand!!!

Khushi smiled in awe: awww!!!! Arnavji you look  so cute when you're jealous.

Arnav sighed: Khushi, I'm not jealous!

Khushi: yes you are!

Arnav sternly: no I'm not'..and you are not going to talk to him anymore. Ok?

Khushi: why not?! He's ur close friend after all

Arnav: Khushi I said you won't talk to him means you WON'T!

Khushi: but-

Arnav: no buts''let's eat something.

Khushi with a confused look nodded.

As they sat on a table, arnav called a waiter.

Arnav: get her what she wants

The waited nodded and arnav turned to khushi

Arnav: Khushi, you carry on. Order something for you. I will be right back

Khushi nodded in approval.

Khushi:  uh'..can you get a juice please?

Waiter: sure mam!

And all these times, Deen kept his gaze on this couple. As he saw Khushi alone, he called a waiter and gave a juice and mixed some alcohol in it.

Deen: hey you! listen! Get this drink to the man who was sitting beside that lady. Tell her that her husband has ordered it for him *pointing to khushi*

The waiter went to her

Waiter: Mam, this is for your husband. He just ordered it.

Khushi: oh'ok

Khushi waited for 10 mins but the waiter was taking too long to get the juice.

Khushi thought: why is it taking so long?! And Where's arnavji! uh! I'm so thirsty. Let me drink his juice. And will order another one.

She sipped once and it tasted a bit weird to her.

She choked at first and had another sip.

This time it tasted good

Khushi: mmm'.it's goooddd.

Deen looked at the table of arnav and khushi to see khushi is drinking all of it.

Deen: SH*T! What the hell is she doing?! Didn't the waiter tell her that the drink was for ARNAV?! Such a fool she IS! Huh! Now what do I do?

Deen immediately called someone.

Deen: yes! Oh no Khushi had all of it

:WHAT?

DEEN: yes!

: What do you mean by YESS you FOOL!

Deen: I'm sorry.

: okay let me see what I can do'..no listen, leave it for today''.i'll make another way to get it'..YOU FOOL''you're GOOD FOR NOTHING

The man cut the call.

By the time Arnav came back, Khushi had her last sip and finished her drink.

Arnav: So you ordered a juice? That's it???

Khushi was now intoxicated.

Khushi smiled in a weird way: hehe! Hmmm!!

Arnav gave her a weird look.

Khushi: omg! Arnavvv!!!  Haha! I can see two ARNAVS!!! Oh no I mean 3''no fourrr'..hello!

Arnav: WHAT THE?! Khushi?

Arnav was shocked at such a behavior of her. First of all, SHE WAS CALLING HIM by his NAME'.no "JI" was added to it. And secondly, why the hell is she behaving like THIS?

Khushi: hmmm???

Arnav: khushi, tumhari tabiyat to thik hai na?

Khushi  in sleepy eyes: mmm??? Hmmm''.ahahahah! arnav you never told me you have twins? Ooh no wait''how many twins do you haveee??

AND AGAIN!!! SHE CALLED HIM BY HIS NAME! But he liked it '..Actually no 'HE LOVED IT'.the way she was calling him without adding any "ji"s.

But Arnav started suspecting if she was''''.DRUNK!

Arnav: khushi?! ARE YOU DRUNK???

Khushi: hello Arnav ki BhAi! *she started waving her hands pointing at the side of him where she was watching another arnav.  she smiled slightly*  it was nice to meet you!! hehe !

Arnav took her glass and smelled it. He was shocked!

Arnav: KHUSHI YOU'RE DRUNK!!!

Khushi: han? DRUNK? Nahi nahi ARNAVVV!!! Isse drunk nahi DRINK kehtehai!...

Arnav: oh SHUT UP KHUSHI!

He was so worried at the fact that she had never had any alcoholic drinks before and here she's DRUNK! What if it affects her in a negative way? What if she gets sick?! He couldn't help thinking about all these.

Arnav: Khushi, let's go home now. You'll get sick if we stay longer.

Khushi: nahi'.nahi nahi nahi!!! I'm enjoying the partyyy!

Khushi heard a music which was playting in her head because of the intoxication.

Khushi: Arnav!!! Let's dance'.oh!  aha aha *she started dancing on her seat* I love this song!!!  *she clapped once in excitement like a 3 years old kid*

Arnav confused: song? I don't hear any song khushi'..now forget all these and let's home.*he ordered*

Khushi: can't you hear you DEFF!

Arnav widened his eyes in shock as Khushi never called him that! She didn't have the courage to talk to him properly and here she's calling him DEFF?!

Arnav: WHAT THE?!

Khushi seriously: what what the?

But then she smiled like a kid: hmmm'..okie, let's go homeee.

Arnav held her hands to support her as she was falling each time she stepped towards the exit.

"It won't be a good idea to take her home''..and it's risky to drive in such a condition of her too'"he thought

Arnav took out her cell phone from his pocket and dialed Anjali.

Anjali: hello?

Arnav: hello di?

Anjali: yes chhote? How're you enjoying the party?

Arnav: forget that di'..i'll stay in the five star hotel which is beside the hall tonight.

Anjali concerned: why chhote? Are you alright? Is khushij'.

Arnav: I will   tell you everything when we get home k?

Anjali: ok chhote'.take care

Arnav: bye di!

ok i hope all of you have enjoyed this part, since it was a LONG update LOLLOLLOL lol hopefully i finally fulfilled ur dreams Stern Smile Wink

and please if you actually found this update good, DO COMMENT  and press the like button...and this time, i'm looking for some comments that is not just "gr8 update, please continue soon Confused" i always try to make you guys happy by thinking what stuffs you would like to see between arshi...please guys,don't disappoint me by saying just the usual things CryCry

About PM: Those of you who want the next parts to b PMed, Pls buddy me Embarrassed

Thanks for your cooperation ! Big smile

PART 14: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3132359&TPN=110

Edited by Mushfika - 31 August 2012 at 7:32pm

The following 107 member(s) liked the above post:

parimaladkukupiHema_guptarithuparnakarthimanbetisuganya91aayushikumarIrenespencer14arshianbunnysiddhanandamrethkumarpinkswanjazz.kaurInderpreetgvaidarsh9290860623ayesha786xxxSumaiya27fan09astriddaarushhrandom94sruthirishiDevilwaysvarshamaharajremyaachandranTinkJiasabby91metitaliyaGunMrosalinda92rajalekshmiAnuLovesBarundiyawaqastracy1191bavucuteMaz786choochootrainhz83hasheytokyoAdelanoriegaArshi4evrnevrSaraprincessdove_3AplihsArshiKatLovertanvi_arshiSim96HuleygirlAneesahJabeenBarkahSweta...chemistry9boisecrazyabraxoskafaGoldenEyeskptlParamjitvarsh8lovelystarcpervaizlakshyaNktGurruKiDeewani-KC294neha2005Prettychoco90love.piyaliipkkndankAmidstTheWordssathyaishS111shagun05bhadraprasadForthislifeonlysarita_baruncutemissTeriKhamoshiyan-Aashima-momo121sruthicksana11coronapsycheAnupamaJYkriti_atharvrini_katsrijaaa127abikazafiashred12drunkiiebabemandy15anumeha_rajatangeldream14laksh65--MISHTEE--sarunsashasinghASR6262jas0308fffan123seeta_naipspup03KaShArHi_Krishivandana.sagardumas

kriti_atharv IF-Rockerz
kriti_atharv
kriti_atharv

Posted: 29 August 2012 at 7:32pm | IP Logged
oh man khushi is an antique piece...gosh i loved it n man is she hilarious or what when she is drunk...loved it  very much n thnx 4da pm dear...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mushfika

Sweta... Goldie
Sweta...
Sweta...

Posted: 29 August 2012 at 7:34pm | IP Logged
Hahahahahah I waited sooo long for this update and I was defooo worth it :D (Y)! I mean poor khushi getting drunk what is this seen upto? Hmmm!mool she called him arnav hopefully arnav insists to her when she's sober to address him as arnav rather than arnav ji it would be sooo cute :) hahahahhah wonder what'll happen in the hotel ;) lol! Khushis reaction when she wakes up the next day with a hang over should be impressive hahahahhah! Loved the update can't wait for next part :) 
MrMrsChiping. IF-Sizzlerz
MrMrsChiping.
MrMrsChiping.

Posted: 29 August 2012 at 7:35pm | IP Logged
nice update yar..shooo sweet:)
NidhiAS.Raizada IF-Sizzlerz
NidhiAS.Raizada
NidhiAS.Raizada

Posted: 29 August 2012 at 7:44pm | IP Logged
It was amazing dear loved it absolutly awesome
cant wait for your update believe me ha ha arnav has twins and hello arnav j ke brother was hilarious
Good JOb keep it.Clap
Sumaiya27 Senior Member
Sumaiya27
Sumaiya27

Posted: 29 August 2012 at 7:45pm | IP Logged
OMG OMG OMG khushi is DRUNK DancingPartyand they r gonna stay at a HOTEL !!!!!!!! wow mushfika Wink tumhara kya gutter mind chalu ho gaya hein??LOL btw thanks a lot for this looong update and thanks for the PM Day Dreaming and on your face u snakewa's twin brother DEEN AngryAngry 

Mushfika

Sumaiya27 Senior Member
Sumaiya27
Sumaiya27

Posted: 29 August 2012 at 7:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mushfika

Originally posted by MashiatMimosa

what the? how dare this deen even touch khushi????AngryAngry ooo someone has started giving precaps too Wink it was interesting but too short 

hahha KILL DEEN! LOLLOLLOL

yes, i couldn't wait to let you guys know bout the next part...thought of at least giving you a hint bout the next update Blushing

sorry bout the short update Tongue lol

and thanks mimosa Embarrassed

Angry

u r welcome Big smile and it's ok..u made up for that short update today Tongue

Mushfika

-Aashima- IF-Rockerz
-Aashima-
-Aashima-

Posted: 29 August 2012 at 7:59pm | IP Logged
Luvd it ! This track should really happen .I loved the deaf part and khushi calling arnav, arnav not arnavji .Wud love to see that in episodes .WAiting for ur next update !

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

IAmMayFlowerMushfika

Go to top