Fan Fictions

FF arshi : and he returned! part 16 updated!!!!! - Page 44

Mushfika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: arul01

aiyo khushi! stop hiding other people's mistake... they onii end up giving you pain! happy that arnav will not let the matter go until he gets his answer! hope he sees his Dadi in action torturing khushi! please update soon! loved the update a lot! can't wait for the next update already!

that's true but i believe if she told her by her own, arnav wouldn't have that sympathy for her as he would if he ...ok not gonna tell πŸ˜› πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mushfika thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: bavucute

am njoying the way its getting update...have wait till 2marrow for the next part...😳

lol i'm sorry dear! 😭😭😭

but glad ur enjoying πŸ˜ƒ
Mushfika thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: varshamaharaj

lovely update!!!keep going!!😊cant wait for the next part!

thank you! 😳😳
Mushfika thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: phillips_2909

awesome n new line of story
i dont knw wt happening in that how
so awesome line n getting interest in evey update
so update fast n plz plz do pm me
plz pm me dont deny
waiting for update...

awww! i'll surely PM you dear...if ur in my buddy list 'll surely get a PM 😳

um really happy to know that u're loving my updates day by day!

thank you! πŸ˜ƒ
Mushfika thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sruthick

great update... maar dalo uss dadi ko...

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
yaar IS dadi ko nahi ipkknd ki dadi ko maro!!! is dadi agar maar gayi to meri FF ka kya hoga πŸ˜†πŸ˜† lol

joking 1!!!πŸ˜‰

ok sure! um with u!! let's hunt together πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Mushfika thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Paramjit

Loved the update beautiful.  Really love the protective Arnav, who is so loving and caring.   He was so adorable nursing her hand.  He knows his wife she will not tell the truth, but he is ASR he will get to the bottom. Please do update soon.

yappp!!! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

thank you! and yess i'll update tomorrow πŸ˜‰
Mushfika thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Tintin.

LOVELY Update 😳

😳
😳
vandana.sagar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Just read all parts together, loved it, arnav all possessiveness and protective, please do pm me when you update, thanks
Mushfika thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: coronapsyche

Mushfika- buddy, 1st thing first- Eid Mubarak to u,toooπŸ€—

Now the 2nd thing -about the good news & the Bad news- which is that the bad news is very bad news😭 ( but actually its good for me as I get the chance to threaten U more,Yappy⭐️ ) & the good news is very good news as we'l get long updatesπŸ₯³ (which will b very bad for me as I cant give u threats anymore Dammit😑 Long gone my threatening career😭 )πŸ˜†

A brilliant romantic as well as cute update😍 bich mein Shyam ka romance vi daal dia tumne but challo buddy koi baat nehi as long as there is ArshiπŸ˜ƒ

So Mrs Snakewa met Mr snakewa in the national park chore chupke!😲
Above al the places or restaurants- u choose the park & I liked it⭐️- as its better place for snakes to live in. Dnt think I am complaining but Zoo wd have bn the bestπŸ˜ƒ

Awww! I love This ArnavπŸ˜ƒ
This man loves his wife so much'-How cute the man is😍
He cant express loveydovey wrds; so he does it in his ways!& Khushi understands him soo well ! This is called Pure Love & Mushfika- thnx a ton for prtraining this love sooo beautifullyπŸ‘πŸΌ
I am officially ur fan from todayπŸ˜ƒ

Loved their hugging scene😍
Khushi was crying like a baby & cdnt meet his eyes as she knew the moment he saw it ; he will read it That It Was The Famous Dadiji ka kam he😑
Absolutaly brilliant,DearπŸ‘

Thnx for NO Dadi😑- I am greatful to u for that!!πŸ˜ƒ

And I loved the chapter!πŸ˜ƒ
Update soon
Thnx for the PMπŸ˜ƒ

YAY!!! FINALLY U'RE HERE!
awww!!!! do you know how much i love you my dear friend?? do you?? do you???? 😳😳

love you infinity girl! ❀️

was eagerly waiting for ur comment πŸ˜πŸ˜‰

ok coming to ur comment, well i would love to hear ur threats honey! cuz i love to tease u πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ˆ

and now do NOT get mad at me but i said i have made THIS PART 7 BIG...didn't say i would make ALL the parts big!!  OMG!!!!  DO I SEE MY FACE PUNCHED AND CAME OUT LIKE THIS:?? 😲😲😲😲 LOL BUT I WILL TRY TO 😊

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
🀣🀣🀣 shyam ka ROMANCE!!!! LOLOLOL haan yaar kya karoo, daal na para! he was totally out of my FF so thought to make an entry!! OFFCIAL 1 πŸ˜‰ aur yaha hamari Mrs snakewa bhi ro ro ki mari per (feets) pakar ke kehrahi thi, MUSHFIKA!! please bring my snakewa back!!! how could i say her no πŸ˜›πŸ˜› πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

OMG!!!  this didn't at all came into my head/mind!! i could have made the venue ZOO as weLL!!! SHOOT!!!

AREH WAH YAAR!!! tum mujhe kitna achi tarha se samaj to ho 😳 yes yes obviously parks are really good place for snakes 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 GOSH!!!! u're IMPOSSIBLe GIRL!!! πŸ˜†

and u're welcome...um really happy that i have fulfilled ur conditions...and you'll see some more obviously in the upcoming parts πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

OMGGG!!! AWWW!!!! now i love u more LOL ...it is an honor to accept you as my friend +FAN LOL πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

and now my turn to say THNX...
THNX FOR LOVING MY UPDATES
THNX FOR COMMENTING REGULARLY
THNX FOR UR ALL BIG COMMENTS ...really appriciate that!
THNX FOR MAKING ME UR FRIEND AND ALSO BECOMING MY FAN
THNX FOR UR SWEET THREATS...
 lol 😳😳😳😳😳😳

BIIIGGG HUGGGSSS πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
Mushfika thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: vandana.sagar

Just read all parts together, loved it, arnav all possessiveness and protective, please do pm me when you update, thanks

WOAH! altogether?!  that's aWESOME πŸ˜ƒ

um happy u loved my FF

i'll surely PM you if ur in my buddy list! 😳