FF arshi : and he returned! part 16 updated!!!!! - Page 9

Posted: 11 years ago
Wow seems interesting ! What happened to her arm ?
And that lady's so nasty ! Update soon ! PM please ! (:
Originally posted by boisecrazy

Readboth part...nice and romantic...but small in size...keep posting...

yah i know...i was too sleepy to write...so just stopped ๐Ÿ˜›
Originally posted by Monu_Deewani

Wow seems interesting ! What happened to her arm ?
And that lady's so nasty ! Update soon ! PM please ! (:

khushi's hand was in the corner of the door when dadi slammed it...she got hurt...she didn't even get the time to bandage
and then subhandra made her massage her feets with those hands with made the pain worse, and then she fell in the ground with the bruised arm bearing all the weight of her body as that dadi pushed from the bed...READ THE FIRST PART PROPERLY ๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by Mushfika - 11 years ago
Originally posted by -Tintin.

You Better Upload LONGGG Part This Time ; P ๐Ÿ˜ณ

hihihihih๐Ÿ˜ˆ i'll try! ๐Ÿ˜‰

PART 3

Arnav full of concern: khushi! Khushi? Khushi????!!

She didn't move a bit. 

Arnav shook her

Arnav : khushi! khushi!!!

But no response''

he abruptly took his phone to call the doctor.

Arnav : hello''arnav singh raizada here. Yah'..my wife has fever. And I have been trying to wake her up for THE past few mins but she's noT responding'''come  to'..wat? WHAT  DO YOU MEAN BY UR BUSY??''.SHUT UP DAMMIT'..come TO MY HOUSE RIGHT NOW OR ELSE YOU'll LOOSE UR JOB!

He threw the phone and got out of his room to call Hari prakash and everyone else.

Arnav shouting: HARIPRAKASH! HARIPRAKAsH!!!!!!!  WHERE THE HELL IS HE DAMMIT!!! ...di! DI??!! Nani! Payal !!  Where's everybody?!!!

Hearing arnav's shout,  subhandra came out of her room.

Subhandra: arnav?!

Arnav turned to get another shock now!

He stood their frozen for god knows how long. She stretched her arms asking him to give a hug. But then when he came into reality, the only thing that hit his head was khushi'..KHUSHI!

The door bell rang.

Arnav ran to open the door and took the doctor to his room.

Dadi was totally shocked at his behavior.  He didn't even talked to her'..it's been 16 years since he saw her and THIS is wat she gets!

Subhandra boiled in anger : akhir aisa kya ho gaya that he didn't even talk to ME!

Subhandra followed them to arnav's room.

In the room'..

The doctor was checking khushi. arnav was really tensed. He was shocked at her sudden condition.

When the doctor finished checking her arnav immediately started blasting all the questions

Arnav : doctor? Wat happened? Is she okay? What caused this fever? She was totally alr8 yesterday. Then what happened all of a sudden? Is there something I don't know about! Why are you NOT answering DAMMIT?!!!   (I know wat you guys are thinking: arey arnav! Agar tum choop hogi tab hi to yeh bechari doctor kuchh keh payegi na? vaise hi tum ne use phone me job lose karne ka threaten diya hai! And now these questions!??? Dara doge kya bechare ko?? lol) 

Doctor: calm down Mr. raizada! She's fine. The fever made her feel dizzy and she fainted. Don't worry. I have given her an injection. She'll recover soon. And here's the prescription.

The doctor handed in the prescription to arnav.

Doctor: and one more thing I need to ask you about! Did she get a big shock recently? Or did she get hurt? I mean, as you said she was totally ok yesterday! these only happens when they're in a big shock or injured. Is there something that I don't know about?

Arnav was very scared now. SHOCK? INJURED?? Hurt?? 

Arnav : n'no doctor. Nothing happened recently that could give her any shock! And  not at all! She was with me yesterday. And if she had got hurt, I would have definitely known.

Doctor: oh ok'that's fine'I was just wondering. Ok Mr. Raizada, I will take a leave now aur unke mathey mein patti badal na math bhuliye ga

Arnav nodded in approval and the doctor left.

And all this time, dadi was hearing secretly everything.

Subhandra: so arnav IS chhokri ki pyaar mein itni andhey ho gaya hay ki mujhe ekbar moor ke bhi nahi dekha!

She fumed as she thought: mujhe arnav ke samna isse achhi tarha sey baat karni ho gayi'..nahi to humara jo plan ha saab bigar jayega!

Subhandra entered his room.

Subhandra pretending to be concerned: O my god! What happened arnav? Why did the doctor come?

Arnav giving her a weird look: oh! Kushi has got fever. And she fainted. When did you come here dadi?

Subhandra: woh! Um'.in the afternoon beta!

Arnav would have almost shouted but he controlled: WHAT??! In the afternoon? Then how come you don't know anything about her condition? She was at home all day long right? Then?

Subhandra nervously: ac'.actually'I'.was in my room. and she didn't even talked to me properly when I came! Must have been feeling unwell''forget about it! How're you arnav? How's anjali? How'.

Arnav cut her in the middle: dadi, can we talk about all this tomorrow? I really need to take care of khushi.

Subhandra fumed but controlled: su'sure! Sure! I'll go to my room then.

As subhandra left, arnav immediately closed the door. He ran to khushi's side and sat beside her cupping her face. He felt the warmth of her body. He closed his eyes regretting for leaving her when nobody was at home'..no even hari prakash! And moreover  subhandra'..his DADI was with her!

Arnav cupping her face: sorry khushi! I'm really very sorry!

He kissed her forehead and went to the washroom to get a wet hanky. He started spreading the hanky on her forehead.

Whenever arnav saw khsuhi stir and shiver, he covered her with another blanket and turned the fan on.

It was 3 a.m'..

Arnav was almost falling asleep, but make himself awake.

He touched her forehead to see the temperature.

Arnav sighed: thank god! The temperature is reducing.

Arnav didn't know when he fell asleep sitting in the same positing holding khushi's hand''.

The first ray of the sun broke khushi's sleep. She started stiring which broke arnav's sleep.

Khushi confused seeing him in this position : ar'.arnavji!

Arnav with joy: khushi! you're awake! My god khushi!

She started to get up as arnav helped her...she almost cried out of pain when arnav held her bruised arm which was under the blanket. But she stayed quiet.

As soon as she got up arnav threw his arms around her.

Arnav full of concern : khushi! wat happened to you? how did you faint? Was everything okay? When you felt sick, why didn't you call me dammit! What if I didn't come home'.*arnav  freed her and a bit loudly, holding her bruised arms* WHAT if I came home late at night. WHAT IF SOMETHING HAPPEDN TO YOU?!!!!

Khushi hissed in pain: AAahhh!

Tears started flowing down her cheek.

Arnav was  shocked. He didn't hold her arm THAT tightly that she would get hurt! He wondered if anything else happened.

Long enough? or want me to write more? please commetn and let me know how it was!

About PM

Guys! if you want PM from me, please buddy me!

THANK YOU!๐Ÿ˜ณ
Part 4:https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/62615565

MY INDEX: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/62479002

Edited by Mushfika - 11 years ago
Awesme Update๐Ÿ‘
Damn this Dadi, Grrr!๐Ÿ˜ก
But I want MORE Longg Update๐Ÿ˜ˆ
Continue soon, plss๐Ÿ˜ƒ
loved it <3 and definitely  do continue๐Ÿ˜†Edited by pinkswan - 11 years ago
love part 3 and Arnav's character. i hope now hope he foinds out how Khushi got hurt.
please please make sure that we get to see this in the next part as we all know what Dadi is upto and knowing Khushi, she won't tell Arnav anything incase it causes more problems. Please๐Ÿ˜ƒ
i cant wait for more... brilll :)
Awhhh awesome writing please update soon and accept my buddy request and pm when you update! Waiting for your continuation!