India-Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5
Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

Screentime

ashlatore Groupbie
ashlatore
ashlatore

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 7:35pm | IP Logged
No offence to any fans but I think some contestants get more footage than others. Some of it often disproportionate. For example Bharati is mentioned by Manish after almost EVERY performance. Bharati seems to get more screen time than even Ragini. Now, I love Bharati-Manish jodi and would love it if they co-host this from next time. I also think Bharati makes the episodes interesting which would otherwise be boring in between performances. But I just think it is unfair to the other contestants. Have you seen Ravi or Shibani get that kind of attention? Don't you think it is a little biased?

P.S. : I am NOT against Bharati. I think she is fantastic. It is more of my POV towards the channel and the unfairness of it.

Edited by ashlatore - 05 August 2012 at 7:36pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Purva-

PigBenis IF-Dazzler
PigBenis
PigBenis

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 7:42pm | IP Logged
Only the ones who are popular on tv get more attention. Darsheel, Ravi, Shibani etc barely get any attention and I think it's really rude as everyone deserves equal screenspace.

But Im glad they show Bharti more thoughLOL Otherwise the show would be really boring.
DOC108 IF-Rockerz
DOC108
DOC108

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
it is the way to keep the audience glued to the channel  otherwise inbetween performances we just end up watching channels ...
DOC108 IF-Rockerz
DOC108
DOC108

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
actually i wait for these moments  and he tries to involve others also but nobody is as witty as her so i think that is her usp and nobody can help it 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Perfangel5655Dabulls23

TheRowdiest IF-Stunnerz
TheRowdiest
TheRowdiest

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
Nothing is unfair here 

well it also depends how is ur off screen personality ...JDJ ppl do make script for some extra drama like every time calling Bharti , manish bharti jokes etc but they choose based on their off screen personality 

Bharti has sense of humor and presence of mind ...to create a joke on the spot she does not need a script , like Manish is expert in hosting and he also has presence of mind and sense of humor hence they get more screen space ( ragini is new in hosting ...totally depends on script word to word  ) 

they also tried with GC ...they tried to create GC-Ragini love story ( like now they r doing with Isha-Karan ) but GC was super flop, he depends on script , he can't even add one single line of his own , same when he talks to madhuri ...its all scripted , nothing comes frm his heart ...even if its scripted one needs to present it like its real 

so here GC failed and they started giving more screen space to Bharti , Ravi whatever he does and Now Karan ( and even ritwik ) is replacing GC 

Gia is totally Bore ...she is wanna be sweet and all she does is Kanah ji ... even in her every week's AV which is scripted she can't mention things abt her performance properly , so she deserves NO screen time 

so whoever has interesting personality /good sense of humor gets more screen space ... bcz they also need to fill the time with interesting interactions as every week one is going out 

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

SarikakapoorPigBenisSudhaSangeetShayu.--Krish---MariaMars-TheEmpressPerfangel5655-Chandramukhi-Dabulls23-x-Reshu-x-

Sarikakapoor Senior Member
Sarikakapoor
Sarikakapoor

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
In the entertainment industry, humor and entertaining ppl are 2 sides of the coin. Bharti does both perfectly and now they are using Karan - Isha for fun. Karan does not need any scripted parts to say, he has great sense of humor and he will rock it.

I don't want to say anything about who you said Rowdiest because it shows where he is now, pretty stucked up which will not help in this kind of entertainment act like manish, bharati, even Ravi does it too. 
SudhaSangeet IF-Dazzler
SudhaSangeet
SudhaSangeet

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheRowdiest

ragini is new in hosting ...totally depends on script word to word
they also tried with GC ...they tried to create GC-Ragini love story ( like now they r doing with Isha-Karan ) but GC was super flop, he depends on script , he can't even add one single line of his own , same when he talks to madhuri ...its all scripted , nothing comes frm his heart ...even if its scripted one needs to present it like its real 

so whoever has interesting personality /good sense of humor gets more screen space ... bcz they also need to fill the time with interesting interactions as every week one is going out 

Bold
That was epic fail...so will be isha karan fake story...
Bharti entertains so she will get screen presence...they wont cut out her part to show something lame...Sleepy
Ragini is new so can consider...but she too bores...so less screen space...

I would like to mention manish didnt give chance to darsheel to complete his sentence that how much he likes Ritwik...bechara kept struggling till end...
Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
Bharti is not the best of graceful dancer but she is one talented gal with awesome dawsome SOH...She does comedy impromptu..

What other thing can Darsheel, Shibani do to get screen time?

Ravi and his lingo is so boring and OTT at times..

So let Bharti entertain us as she is possibly the next one out the door.

Ragini's hosting could be better as I find her just OK...Manish is great host but he gets repeatative sometimes too...I still like Manish-Bharti jodi with their one liners..

Edited by Dabulls23 - 06 August 2012 at 12:11am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-MariaMars-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index