India-Forums

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain
Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

Torture

Poroma92 Senior Member
Poroma92
Poroma92

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 7:33pm | IP Logged
Hey guys, sorry for the title, but that is exactly what I am feeling currently. To live without watching new VirMan scenes for more than a week is literally torture and truly unbearable Cry. You may think I am crazy but that is the actual fact. I was so devastated that I started watching their old scenes to prevent myself from feeling the torture. I really am dying to see their romantic scenes and especially their most epic and awesome chemistry and dialogues. These are two of the aspects which they are more commonly famous for. 

The episodes of Thursday (2nd August) and Friday (3rd August) were truly great. The most fascinating thing to witness is Manvi's hair. She looked really cute and I am dying to see Virat's reaction. The next important thing was majority of the family members agreeing to Jeevika and accepting Virat and Manvi. I truly think Jeevika did a great job, although it took her a while, but I am still glad she took the step forward. I also loved Dabbu and Jeevika's raksha bandhan part, it was really sweet. I think Dabbu is a great brother and his bond with Manvi is simply great. Viren is also being very supportive towards VirMan as well as his wife, I am loving that. I just hate Swamini Bua, she has no feelings for anyone. She has the tendency of sending away Jeevika's family every time when they come to her sasural. The Vanshika and Swamini scene was also commendable, I loved the fact that Vanshika stood up for her two sons, already bahu and future bahu. I am just eager for the moment when Dadaji accepts and understands VirMan's true love. I hope it happens soon. I am really keen on the VirMan roka that everyone is suggesting. Although I really want Manvi's cancer to be cured. I really hope that VirMan marriage sequence will be epic, I am counting on the EHMMBH creatives, writers and directors. 

Like I always say, I wish deep down from my heart for the unity of VirMan. Thank you to the enitre cast and crew of EHMMBH for such a unique and commendable show.

Sorry if anyone disagrees, this is purely my opinion. I would love to know what others are thinking about the future of EHMMBH or VirMan. 

Love VirMan!

Poroma.    

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Micha1005anu1989applenpeachesShona1907preetipc

anu1989 Senior Member
anu1989
anu1989

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Poroma92

Hey guys, sorry for the title, but that is exactly what I am feeling currently. To live without watching new VirMan scenes for more than a week is literally torture and truly unbearable Cry. You may think I am crazy but that is the actual fact. I was so devastated that I started watching their old scenes to prevent myself from feeling the torture. I really am dying to see their romantic scenes and especially their most epic and awesome chemistry and dialogues. These are two of the aspects which they are more commonly famous for. 

The episodes of Thursday (2nd August) and Friday (3rd August) were truly great. The most fascinating thing to witness is Manvi's hair. She looked really cute and I am dying to see Virat's reaction. The next important thing was majority of the family members agreeing to Jeevika and accepting Virat and Manvi. I truly think Jeevika did a great job, although it took her a while, but I am still glad she took the step forward. I also loved Dabbu and Jeevika's raksha bandhan part, it was really sweet. I think Dabbu is a great brother and his bond with Manvi is simply great. Viren is also being very supportive towards VirMan as well as his wife, I am loving that. I just hate Swamini Bua, she has no feelings for anyone. She has the tendency of sending away Jeevika's family every time when they come to her sasural. The Vanshika and Swamini scene was also commendable, I loved the fact that Vanshika stood up for her two sons, already bahu and future bahu. I am just eager for the moment when Dadaji accepts and understands VirMan's true love. I hope it happens soon. I am really keen on the VirMan roka that everyone is suggesting. Although I really want Manvi's cancer to be cured. I really hope that VirMan marriage sequence will be epic, I am counting on the EHMMBH creatives, writers and directors. 

Like I always say, I wish deep down from my heart for the unity of VirMan. Thank you to the enitre cast and crew of EHMMBH for such a unique and commendable show.

Sorry if anyone disagrees, this is purely my opinion. I would love to know what others are thinking about the future of EHMMBH or VirMan. 

Love VirMan!

Poroma.    

Hey I can totally understand what u are going thru relating to Virman Scenes. Me too was feeling restless ,frustated and depressed... Hope this week bring relief for our torture!!!!Smile
ItsmeAish IF-Sizzlerz
ItsmeAish
ItsmeAish

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
i noe m going thru d same want virman scenes asap...after confession just got oneAngry now waiting for loads of virman romantic scenes..cant tolerate more

Edited by viratmanvi - 05 August 2012 at 10:09pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anu1989

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index