Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

music-a-muse thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
At this point, let us also remember how Asha tai went on about Lata didi watching and rooting for devender 3 weeks in a row. Now she has stopped watching or has deveders singing got bad?

Another example of fake statements made. As if we are fools to believe whatever she said😆
pallavi25 thumbnail
I stopped watching this season for last 2 weeks!
 I cannot tolerate the judges anymore! ðŸ¤¢
They are a bunch of hypocrites with total bias and no appreciation or understanding of music or singing talent! ðŸ˜¡
Anu and Sunidhi especially, shd be thrown out of their chairs! They have no right to sit there and openly support horrible singers like Purvi and constantly bash genuine singers like Sohini!😡
Last season we had Sreeram, Rakesh, Shivam etc...this season not a single memorable voice and the few that are moderately good are being discouraged, given low marks and thrown out supposedly by voting! 
And when Kaushik was voted out, I was really disgusted, as he and Sohini sang the best in that episode! Anyway this seasons contestants are so faltu nobody will ever mention their names once the show is over! Thank goodness for that! 

MJHTMonayaSajan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Worst season of Indian Idol...