eyesonme thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Dadi asks khushi about her wedding.. 

Im sure after some time after her arrival she will ask both the gupta's about their wedding..

I want to see Arnav having flashbacks of their wedding and hopefully some intense guilt will be shown πŸ˜‰ .. This may then lead him to remember all the harsh stuff he said to khushi..

Also.. if the dadi asks about their marriage it will then bring back khushi's pain.. i think its important for khushi to let arnav know exactly how she felt about him and all the stuff he did to her.. because even though she has already subconciously forgiven him she still has that pain buried deep inside her.. and its vital for her to let it all out. πŸ‘

I think this could be the trigger needed for Arhi to have a heart to heart conversation. β­οΈ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

eyesonme thumbnail
Originally posted by: vishnudaughter

Sooo agree

It would fit in perfectly right?

I mean dadi is unaware of everything at RM.. so her asking questions about thier marriage, wanting to see photo's would be the trigger needed for Arhi to have that intense conversation.
Arshi-licious01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
This would surely be a perfect way to start the remarriage track… 
eyesonme thumbnail
Originally posted by: Arshi-licious01

This would surely be a perfect way to start the remarriage track' 

Agreed πŸ‘

Hope Dadi does interrogate khushi about her wedding.. Especially if she asks payal first and then asks khushi ..so when did you get married ? etc.. 

It would be epic. πŸ˜ƒ
eyesonme thumbnail
Originally posted by: sprinkle2

i agree ;)

Glad you do :)

I cant wait to see Dadi's entrance tomorrow πŸ˜ƒ
arnavandkhushi1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5
OMG thank you so much! THIS SHOULD SO HAPPEN!

Very Nice wish :)
eyesonme thumbnail
Originally posted by: arnavandkhushi1

OMG thank you so much! THIS SHOULD SO HAPPEN!

Very Nice wish :)

Haha.. i think all dadi needs to do is ask her how she got married etc ?.. just one question to trigger the pain for Arhi.. 

it would be epic πŸ‘
Deedeepa1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: maariyah12345

It would fit in perfectly right?

I mean dadi is unaware of everything at RM.. so her asking questions about thier marriage, wanting to see photo's would be the trigger needed for Arhi to have that intense conversation.

Yeah good one
They would remember everything

anihabhi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I totally agree with you but about the guilty thing..i don't understand why u guys are thinking he is not guilty for what ever he has done to her..he is guilty n he wants to make everything right that is why he is not letting her go..he will sure propose her and remarry her..isn't that kushi also wants.. Edited by swathikogchint - 11 years ago
eyesonme thumbnail
Originally posted by: swathikogchint

i don't understand why u guys are thinking he is not guilty for what ever he has done to her..he is guilty n he wants to make everything right that is why he can not let her go..he will sure propose her and remarry her..isn't that kushi also wants..

ofcourse he is guilty and is redeeming himself..

But the pain of that marriage is still there.. 

Arhi need to talk about both the pain and anger they felt ..