Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lalsunvid thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Nina90

I wanted Dadi to not get along with Khushi and have choti choti fights and clashes with her; I also wanted to see Khushi fighting back... will still keep my hopes 😃

At the very least, it will give another pass time for Anjali, na? Her favorite job, making peace 😊

Come on...she will try her antics...first...!!! No Way!!! Then..madam goodie goodie...or again get hurt and run away??? ASR running back???? 
sree07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: riti4u

@bold 😲 * rechecks name* and then *faint* *regain consciousness* and *thank God for small mercies* 😉

LOL...hoila Phangirl...why faintwa? ðŸ˜²
Good deeds to pay off at the end😳
jenshadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Supna9

Dadi meri sathi
baja dijiye arhi romance k 12
yahooo

Supna itni Kush hogayi..What The😆
Nina90 thumbnail
Originally posted by: clarissajohn

Bitwa is always touchy touchy sathu  

apne baap se kuch opps sorry yar chahca se kuch seekh raha hein

Bechara ussi taraf pakad bhi gaya 😉
Zoyafan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
SBS ka WU dekh ke lag raha hai...bitwa ka platter full nahin...poora dinner set ke 6 platters full hone wale hain...Dadi,Nani,Didi, HP,Bua,Aman😆😆
nivedha84 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Zuzana

Nivi I can understand but we need to understand Doods and Sathya too ...they have so many to reply sometimes it does happen that they miss out on few ...next time try to post your question quoting them..thats one trick...what all we have to do to get the attention of mummy and papa🤣

these two are two gracious souls ...totally down to earth  ...with such talent they could easily have been 
so proudy heads...

But I totally understand your grouse ..Hugs babe🤗

Post your questions nah...if not like Doods but here we do have some intelligent souls😛

Aww Zu ,i never meant what i wrote ,me getting Mad just bcoz doodsie skipped my post na re.thats a trick to get her attention,I love mumma and papa,i wont get angry neber eber😃thanx for understanding ZU🤗posted my Q,just go back couple of pgs u'll find them.try answering them even if they r stupid things to ask.😆😆😆
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: Zuzana

I hope it happens that way and ask Arhi to stay seperate until remarriage😆..I like a tadafying Arnie😈

How I love to see tadapte hue Arnav  & Khushi...

jenshadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: pals13

SBS ka WU dekh ke lag raha hai...bitwa ka platter full nahin...poora dinner set ke 6 platters full hone wale hain...Dadi,Nani,Didi, HP,Bua,Aman😆😆

Why i think Arnav fears his dadi...Or will he stand for Khushi again
Nina90 thumbnail
Originally posted by: lalsunvid

Come on...she will try her antics...first...!!! No Way!!! Then..madam goodie goodie...or again get hurt and run away??? ASR running back???? 

Yes she will, that is why I want her to be different this time! Okay, a weird idea:

What if Dadiji speaks something sharp about Arnav's Mom(I mean, every Saas in this serial seems to dislike the Bahu so why not Dadiji too?) and Khushi speaks on her behalf and they have a clash? 😉

Imagination running wild, I know!
sree07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: riti4u

but why she is angry wid khushi...she hardly knows her...

Past bitiya Past...

Khushi might be looking like her mom which reminds daadi of something😆

Or else...😈..
Gul maata might have looked up the TRP chart again
Last time she checked she saw CID and we got Kiddu track
This time she might have checked the no:1 show and might have decided to follow the trend.
Since arni boy's mother is no more, she racked her brain and came up with daadi😆