Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP Redux; Nemesis !!! Third thread (Page 82)

shivikrocks IF-Dazzler
shivikrocks
shivikrocks

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 1:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharmibalan

Originally posted by nivedha84

Originally posted by anjani-pagli

Originally posted by abavi

Hola Doods!!

have a Q for U!!

Q- why 14 yrs is emphasised? Why i am thnking from "Life Term imprisonment" perspective!!
    is it possible ASR's dad was imprisoned for killing Khushi's mom & dad in the road accident and now is release is due!
Is that the reason for Daadi to come to RM??Confused

Hola ladies.. moi back again!!

AP, I like this.. I always thought the dad didnt die yet!

Ap I think his dad passed away...Both his parents passed away...During the cermony (parents)he said that to Khushi... "how it feels when apnai ma or bap ko agni dekar ghar lote tho...and everybody tells they understand but nobody understands anything..."

along the lines...My Hindi to English is too bad...

So Its safe to assume both his parents passed away...

i dnt thk so!!
ASR always talks abt his mom.. never of his dad!!
I wanna know the reason

I will rewatch that episode again...Because I think he pointed out as parents...But will check...Big smile
Sharmi just saw the VDO .this is what ASR said .
Patha hia kaisa lagtha hai jab apni maa ko apni hatho se agni dhethe and kaisa lagtha hai apni maa baa p ko jalakar ghar wapas aathe

@RED...So its Maa baap ko Jalakar ghar wapas aathe...

So its both of them right...Confused

See that episode before that shradth day...Anji asks him whether he is remembering their parents...How Anjali is normal towards both of them...Only ASR is partial...So everything has been ket hidden from Anji is it??

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nivedha84Zoyafansharmibalanriyya6

sharmibalan IF-Rockerz
sharmibalan
sharmibalan

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 1:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by doodleberry

Originally posted by Cheena007

Heelloosss Hug

Shall I cry or laugh that my Laptop is back in action ??? LOL

Hugzzz 

Hug  let's say jai ho lappy maharaj ki LOL...Jahapna Kaneez aapke bol suneke liye tara gayi hai Wink

Ladies and NK Bhai 
This is a passenger train runs 10 page slow please bear with me .. so popping up after every 10 page..Hope to improve my speed soon re ..LOL

mere lappy ,mahaan hain re ... she breaks down jab dil karein uski ... ROFL

You lappy has a mind of her own...ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

hyde2004Cheena007Zoyafananjani-pagliZuzanariyya6

riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

Originally posted by sarunrocks

Originally posted by clarissajohn

Ok ok no one answered my query as what conclusion anna and sathu reached  whether arnav will hate khushi

Doods what do u think arnav will hate khushi again due to past

Wouldn't Khushi equally Hate Arnav ...For his dad was responsible for her to become an orphan...

Another hate phase Sharmi..Can i handle..Can you handleCry

I cant Handle  another Hate track for Sure,Crybut what happened in  ARHI's Life in the past 1 yearwhat r all they went thru,,theyfaced somuchobstacles,crossed the hurdles does these 2 ever has the ability to Hate one another,i dont think so,Big smile

It can be love hate relationship..But we are yet to see the full love story before hate takes over..I just want that right now..They deserve to be together
yaar they will be together but storm will hit them back... LOL dun worry... being together no one can stop unless Director say Cut...ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nivedha84Zoyafan

vasiraju IF-Rockerz
vasiraju
vasiraju

Originally posted by vasiraju

Hola Doods!!

have a Q for U!!

Q- why 14 yrs is emphasised? Why i am thnking from "Life Term imprisonment" perspective!!
    is it possible ASR's dad was imprisoned for killing Khushi's mom & dad in the road accident and now is release is due!

Dekh AP ... calculation wise 14 years fits and you have a point on the life imprisonment ... 

Lets see aage kya hota hain because Daadis arrival will open the past anyway ... Now between the first reveal and Anjali's Wedding Dad must have been imprisoned or something happened  ...

yes! life imprisonment for his Dad Thumbs Up
But one thing that irks a little bit here is episodes back, we witnessed ASR sitting for the death anniversary pooja for his parents...
And it fits with my theory Partyon ASR's dad getting beaten up or arrested on Anji's wedding day when Kushi's neighbours and relatives come with police to ask for justise for the little orphan girl!! - Kushi's state and the earlier mishaps by ASR's dad pushes his wife to commit suicide! and Anji's wedding stopped!

I want the FB scene where one 15 year old looks at the 8 year old- crying for her parents ll confused and scared !!!

I have a question here!!
why a mother will commit suicide on her daughter's wedding day?
Unless... marriage was called off
OR she was "Killed"
I had this suicide Idea right from when I saw Anjali trying to hurt herself to get rid of her baby...
inherited gene from her momma??
Anjali is a little over sensitive and the suicidal thoughts does not come for everyone... may be it runs in the family! in a moment of haste, ASr's Momma commited suicide to escape from her imaginary beautiful world - she was not able to stand watching the scene before her... not strong enough to witness the impending stoppage of her daughter's wedding due to the truth of her husband's real face getting exposed in front of her daughter's baraat party , she was not able to face the reality of her husband's infidility and his sins?

Anjali's suicidal act was depicting Shyam's sister and not Anji's mother!
I feel, on the wedding day... Anji's father was caught by police for the accident!
thts when the whole truth came out and marriage was called off
Anji's mother committed suicide after that

It could also be, Anji's father actually killed his wife while some heated convo
for the same reason, he got life time imprisonment!!

****Well the above is my theory, nthng to do with analysing/decoding symbolisms****
LOL LOL AP last statement  acutally i too want make it clear ...Ditto what i feel..what ever i prediect about past or future track Of serial is logical posibilites that can happen ...No symbolisms ..i am very poor in connect everydot .

If i have nt read "REDUX" i wud have doubt, if any "DOTS" are there or notROFL
ROFL ROFL ROFL Same here AP before Redux I am  Just a viewer who watches whatever they show LOL...But redux made me to think so much ..

now i feel that i am so much Thinking about to connect the Dots ROFL..But as usual my logical brain always never give me Correct Dots to connect ..than aslaways i will leave it

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

nivedha84Zoyafananjani-pagliZuzanariyya6

Zuzana IF-Rockerz
Zuzana
Zuzana

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 1:23am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Zuzana

Originally posted by Zuzana

My belated friendship day wishes to all Reduxians here who have become so much part and parcel of my life!Hug

same to u too dearBig smile

Thanks Sul!

Hi LuckyHug
kahan gayi thi itne din...never saw you around!
Heya Zu Hug Hug..

Belated happy friendship day Big smile...I went Mika Zu ..came back yesterday..totally Out of IF all these 12 days LOL..

How are you?howz you life Big smile

Thanks sweety...me fine !
Awww Maika which reminds me of mineCry

So you must have enjoyed yourself...kabhi kabhi IF se chutti lena achi baat hainLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Zoyafananjani-paglivasirajuriyya6

riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 1:23am | IP Logged

Hola Doods!!

have a Q for U!!

Dekh AP ... calculation wise 14 years fits and you have a point on the life imprisonment ... 

Lets see aage kya hota hain because Daadis arrival will open the past anyway ... Now between the first reveal and Anjali's Wedding Dad must have been imprisoned or something happened  ...

But one thing that irks a little bit here is episodes back, we witnessed ASR sitting for the death anniversary pooja for his parents...
And it fits with my theory Partyon ASR's dad getting beaten up or arrested on Anji's wedding day when Kushi's neighbours and relatives come with police to ask for justise for the little orphan girl!! - Kushi's state and the earlier mishaps by ASR's dad pushes his wife to commit suicide! and Anji's wedding stopped!

I want the FB scene where one 15 year old looks at the 8 year old- crying for her parents ll confused and scared !!!

I have a question here!!
OR she was "Killed"
I had this suicide Idea right from when I saw Anjali trying to hurt herself to get rid of her baby...
Anjali is a little over sensitive and the suicidal thoughts does not come for everyone... may be it runs in the family! in a moment of haste, ASr's Momma commited suicide to escape from her imaginary beautiful world - she was not able to stand watching the scene before her... not strong enough to witness the impending stoppage of her daughter's wedding due to the truth of her husband's real face getting exposed in front of her daughter's baraat party , she was not able to face the reality of her husband's infidility and his sins?

I feel, on the wedding day... Anji's father was caught by police for the accident!

It could also be, Anji's father actually killed his wife while some heated convo

****Well the above is my theory, nthng to do with analysing/decoding symbolisms****
LOL LOL AP last statement  acutally i too want make it clear ...Ditto what i feel..what ever i prediect about past or future track Of serial is logical posibilites that can happen ...No symbolisms ..i am very poor in connect everydot .

If i have nt read "REDUX" i wud have doubt, if any "DOTS" are there or notROFL
ROFL ROFL ROFL Same here AP before Redux I am  Just a viewer who watches whatever they show LOL...But redux made me to think so much ..

now i feel that i am so much Thinking about to connect the Dots ROFL..But as usual my logical brain always never give me Correct Dots to connect ..than aslaways i will leave it
im in the same boat LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Zoyafananjani-paglivasiraju

anjani-pagli IF-Rockerz
anjani-pagli
anjani-pagli

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 1:24am | IP Logged

Hola Doods!!

have a Q for U!!

I have a question here!!
OR she was "Killed"

AP, plausible that the momma commited suicide before/After the wedding stopped... But the FB shows the wedding music all going on till the gun shot is heard... and the siblings happy dovey until Arnav Malik sees his mom rushing in...

Should wait and see! Smile

Father killing Mother... then how do you explain Arnav and Anjali doing anniversary pooja for both of them every year?
yeah.. lots of loop holes needs to be closed!
It cud be ASR's dad after killing his wife accidentally fled after the incident.. drive past rashly.. killing khushi's parent, and in the process killing somebdy else also...which later Mallick's thght that Sr Mallick has died, although he is very much alive!
All i can say is... CVs need to come up with a convincing plotBig smile

Aap DHANYA ho Maate  ... Clap 

****scratching my head... *****

was I praisedLOL

Zoyafanvasirajuriyya6

sharmibalan IF-Rockerz
sharmibalan
sharmibalan

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 1:24am | IP Logged

Hola Doods!!

have a Q for U!!

AP, I like this.. I always thought the dad didnt die yet!

Ap I think his dad passed away...Both his parents passed away...During the cermony (parents)he said that to Khushi... "how it feels when apnai ma or bap ko agni dekar ghar lote tho...and everybody tells they understand but nobody understands anything..."

along the lines...My Hindi to English is too bad...

So Its safe to assume both his parents passed away...

i dnt thk so!!
ASR always talks abt his mom.. never of his dad!!
I wanna know the reason

I will rewatch that episode again...Because I think he pointed out as parents...But will check...Big smile
Sharmi just saw the VDO .this is what ASR said .
Patha hia kaisa lagtha hai jab apni maa ko apni hatho se agni dhethe and kaisa lagtha hai apni maa baa p ko jalakar ghar wapas aathe

@RED...So its Maa baap ko Jalakar ghar wapas aathe...

So its both of them right...Confused

See that episode before that shradth day...Anji asks him whether he is remembering their parents...How Anjali is normal towards both of them...Only ASR is partial...So everything has been ket hidden from Anji is it??

May be one has forgiven and one hasn't...Its just my assumption...
You cannot hide a lot of things...and even Anji points out that since his wedding to Khushi...He has never lied to her...Smile

ZoyafanJRiariyya6

Go to top