Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP Redux; Nemesis !!! Third thread (Page 75)

Cheena007 Goldie
Cheena007
Cheena007

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nareshkota

Originally posted by vasiraju

Originally posted by Nareshkota

Originally posted by Cheena007

Originally posted by tanthya

Ok Darlings,

Since everyone are hankering after Discussion points..

Is there any way Khushi is related to Anjali's past ?? if yes, How so ??

WOW what an angle to think yaar Khusi can only be related to Anji for her broken first marriage ..Which lead to ASR's mom's death .. Just an assumption ..So scared to know their past ..

Past will reveal but may be after marriage.
Heya naresh H r u?Hug..

Belated Happy friendship day Big smile...

Yep past can be revealed as soon as the Marriage finishes..Mostly may be ASR will be knowing that kushi is related to their past

I am fine Vasiraju...

Belated friendship day wishes to u too..

I think Dadi is brought in to proceed the story with re-marriage and then boom the mystery of her being away from raizadas is slowly revealed..

no it will be revealed first an then the re-marriage..

oh man I am confused..
NK bhai it is complicated .. i think first remarriage and then past will be revealed .. cause if past will come out then Khusi may not agree to remarriage and that could  lead for separation which will  loose IPK TRP 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Zoyafanvasirajuclarissajohnriyya6

abavi IF-Dazzler
abavi
abavi

Originally posted by doodleberry

Originally posted by anjani-pagli

Hola Doods!!

have a Q for U!!

Q- why 14 yrs is emphasised? Why i am thnking from "Life Term imprisonment" perspective!!
    is it possible ASR's dad was imprisoned for killing Khushi's mom & dad in the road accident and now is release is due!
Is that the reason for Daadi to come to RM??Confused

Hola ladies.. moi back again!!

Dekh AP ... calculation wise 14 years fits and you have a point on the life imprisonment ... 

Lets see aage kya hota hain because Daadis arrival will open the past anyway ... Now between the first reveal and Anjali's Wedding Dad must have been imprisoned or something happened  ...

yes! life imprisonment for his Dad Thumbs Up
But one thing that irks a little bit here is episodes back, we witnessed ASR sitting for the death anniversary pooja for his parents...
And it fits with my theory Partyon ASR's dad getting beaten up or arrested on Anji's wedding day when Kushi's neighbours and relatives come with police to ask for justise for the little orphan girl!! - Kushi's state and the earlier mishaps by ASR's dad pushes his wife to commit suicide! and Anji's wedding stopped!

I want the FB scene where one 15 year old looks at the 8 year old- crying for her parents ll confused and scared !!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ZoyafanDoodleanjani-paglivasirajuclarissajohnriyya6

vasiraju IF-Rockerz
vasiraju
vasiraju

Originally posted by vasiraju

Heya AP and Sree Hug Hug...

Belated Friendship day wishes To both of youBig smileTongue...How are you both ?

Vasiii Hugzzz Hug

Kaisi ho tum ??? Big smile
HugLOL LOL Doods I have said hai and wished happy friendship day ...i think didn't Noticed it their LOL...

I am Fine Doods and H r u?Big smile..

I am happy that you opend friday's post Big smile..

Edited by vasiraju - 06 August 2012 at 12:51am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sharmibalanDoodleanjani-pagliclarissajohnriyya6

riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nivedha84

Originally posted by sarunrocks

Heelloosss Hug

Shall I cry or laugh that my Laptop is back in action ??? LOL

Hey Doodsie,did u see the match Murrey vs Fed X.iam happy Murrey won but my dad asked me why is fed X giving it away for AndyLOLLOLLOLno one wants to belevi Andy out played Fed XBig smile

Now U r here pls solve this Mystry
,How is Khushi relted to Arnav-Anji Past?
How does Khushi Parents died,is it an accident or they were Murdered?

Nivi ... Hugzzz Hug

Aaahhh my moments of happiness when Murray won ... LOL

Now to the questions ... see this much is known to us that Khushi's Parents died in a car accident ... remember the first I am Sorry by ASR??? There Khushi said it ... 

Now, how Khushi is related to Arnav Anji past that I decoded when she stubbed the petals and as I mentioned in Friday too the petals stubbed was also by the "other Woman"... Iske aage still not revealed... If I see any connection I'll say ... Big smile

Ok u said Only after Arnav and Khushi's Milan past will be revealed,now Dadi making the entry and there r talks she 'll be the one to trigger the re marriage talks,u still think 6 months contract will be out in open,if so why ? why cant Dadi dont agree of temple wedding/may be she may sight some kundali problem,and pandit suggest for re-marrriage.Confused

Nivi idhu namma tamil serial kadha madri irukku light ahLOL

yaar in tamil serials we hardly see symbolic marriage/remarriage Romance na ennaney theriyadhu namma TV  serial directors ku(Except Vijay Tv romance,but they end the show abruptly)),but its common in hindi soaps especially Ekta Mai's soapsLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
i second thaty LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

nivedha84Zoyafanshivikrockssharmibalanclarissajohn

Doodle IF-Rockerz
Doodle
Doodle

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nancynair

Originally posted by abavi

Good Morning lovely ladies and Naresh,Doods,

Below is my version of the past, please let me know your thoughts.Smile

Nice prediction..  

But why do you think the lady miscarried?

and Arnav's mom sacrificing and Dad commiting suicide.. is little difficult to believe with Arnav's screaming Ma.. everytime he thinks of past... He doesnt think of his Dad..

Also- I thought it was in the genes for Anjali when she tried to hurt herself to get rid of the baby... maybe she inherited that gene from her mom... sensitive and haste!

If you go by Chakravahu then ASR has to be the sole surviving  male heir like Parikshit.

The FB picture ' Sound of shot and Ma ,so mom must have died in a painful manner

ASR not bitter about Ma, so she must have sacrificed, and Dad also died but ASR bitter.,  so he could have taken his own life escaped what he unleashed on family, and left his children unprotected.

But everyone bitter about aurat, even Naani, so she must have been the cause.

parikshit connection is a nice one... Then you think the lady's bro Shyam created the same situation again with Anjali and Kushi role playing just for revenge ?
He could have taken revenge any other way right?

I am not sure about Shyam being that aurats brother
Shyam becomes almost a hero if we go by that.

He is like ASR's dad, and also like the other lady, acting as a foil to ASR, who is just, unlike his father.

Shyams connection is with present, same cycle happening with  a different and more just result this time

Nancy Good contradict ... 

But dekho even if that lady is not Shyam's sister then also Shyam will be evil ... and if he is indeed her brother then also he will be evil ... kyun ki he had done bad deeds with both Guptas and Raizadas ... 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

nancynairlalsunvidabaviZoyafananjani-paglisharmibalanclarissajohnriyya6

anjani-pagli IF-Rockerz
anjani-pagli
anjani-pagli

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharmibalan

Originally posted by anjani-pagli

Hola Doods!!

have a Q for U!!

Q- why 14 yrs is emphasised? Why i am thnking from "Life Term imprisonment" perspective!!
    is it possible ASR's dad was imprisoned for killing Khushi's mom & dad in the road accident and now is release is due!
Is that the reason for Daadi to come to RM??Confused

Hola ladies.. moi back again!!

AP, I like this.. I always thought the dad didnt die yet!

Ap I think his dad passed away...Both his parents passed away...During the cermony (parents)he said that to Khushi... "how it feels when apnai ma or bap ko agni dekar ghar lote tho...and everybody tells they understand but nobody understands anything..."

along the lines...My Hindi to English is too bad...

So Its safe to assume both his parents passed away...

i dnt thk so!!
ASR always talks abt his mom.. never of his dad!!
I wanna know the reason

Zoyafanabavisharmibalanvasirajuclarissajohnriyya6

clarissajohn IF-Sizzlerz
clarissajohn
clarissajohn

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharmibalan

Originally posted by clarissajohn

Ok ok no one answered my query as what conclusion anna and sathu reached  whether arnav will hate khushi

Doods what do u think arnav will hate khushi again due to past

Wouldn't Khushi equally Hate Arnav ...For his dad was responsible for her to become an orphan...

Yeah sharmi I though the same too as it will happen as khushi will hate arnva.. but on Saturday when I was reading redux in mobile I found discussion on the same by anna and sathu as arnav will again hate khuhsi. Now anna said they discussed in second thread and reached conclusion. Was just curious to know what was that . Ouch

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Zoyafanabavisharmibalanriyya6

Zuzana IF-Rockerz
Zuzana
Zuzana

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:54am | IP Logged
DoodsHug

Fabulous correlation between the present and past...me still reeling after reading your post...many sentecnes make more sense after reading you..like kushi's ""nahin aaoonga jab tak contract khatam nahin hoti"" ...it was senseless in the present track but fits in perfectly with the past like you said...Doods your presentaion of analysis was so good making perfect sense...I am sure all would agree with you today that CVs indeed are telling us a layered story because CVs seem to be focussing so much on the past that they are faltering here and there with the present
bas I just pray now the CVs should execute the past story well not unlike Shyams pathetic revelationAngry

SathyaHug

Awww...after so long a perfect analysis from you...had missed it loads...I just loved the way you talked about kushi''s awareness as I was also one who was eagerly awaiting to see that happen in the show...and I am glad you pointed it out..I would have misssed it otherwise! 

nivedha84ZoyafanDoodlevasirajuclarissajohnriyya6

Go to top