Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP Redux; Nemesis !!! Third thread (Page 62)

riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:02am | IP Logged
i think its not just abt the accident... khushi is surely related with asr but how LOL...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Cheena007Zoyafanvasirajuclarissajohn

Doodle IF-Rockerz
Doodle
Doodle

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:03am | IP Logged
Heelloosss Hug

Shall I cry or laugh that my Laptop is back in action ??? LOL

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

nancynairswapna08Cheena007lalsunvidabavinivedha84ZoyafanNina90anurao.66vasirajuclarissajohnriyya6tanthya

abavi IF-Dazzler
abavi
abavi

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nareshkota

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by nivedha84

Originally posted by sarunrocks

Originally posted by anurao.66

Sathya,

Maybe Anjali and Kushi's parents were involved in the sme accident. Maybe Shyam started his revenge from then. He was the cause of the accident. Kushii's parnets died and Anjali developed a limp maybe the leg had to be amputated. People suffering with polio as far as i know will be wearing braces with a boot for the polio stricken leg. I feel that is how they are related. 

Then Shyam will adorn a new idendity and woo Anjali and get married to her so that Anjali who developed a comple after her limp will beeternally gratefulll to him.

Another option is Kushi's parents are known to Shyam' sister. But i cant get any connection there. 

Life is too short, Enjoy it too the fullest

Anu

Leg was not amputated, Anu..

She wears a corrective Brace !!

How is Khushi related to Anjali's past ??

Could Deedar be one way of it ??

Sathu i don feel there will be any direct link of Khushi with regards to Anji...May be Khushi's parents car would have hit These ppl's car and hence her name is taken...

I also have a thought that we don know how the kids reached the raizadas and how anji got the limp...So may be some child back story in lucknow can come up where Khushi can be unintentionally be the reason for Anji'd disability

Agree with Divya here, i dont think there was any direct link to kKhushi with arnav-Anji Past,apart from the Accident,and we still dont know the reason behind Anji limping,
And i dont think any of Khushi's relarive was bridegrrom for Anji
The marriage ended bcoz someone was shot(it may be Senior Raizada shot himself and his wife died of heart attack witnessing the horror)
we stil dont know what equation dadi share with Anji-Arnav,if she is loving and caring why would she leavve his younger son throw these kids out of seesh mahal.
ok now i have a Q?
Is anyway Garima related to Khushi apat from she married Bauji.Confused

What caused the Accident ??

Deedar >>> Same hometown >>>

I think the story didn't end at accident...

Khushi's parents might have died but no one from her family trid to know the person who killed or what caused the accident that should lead to something..
How about after the accident, Kushi's relatives fighting for justice in front of Sheesh mahal?

A forlorn Kushi reluctantly coming up near a devastated Mrs.Malik asking for her parents... when Arnav watches over... - I want a scene like thisDay Dreaming

Shyam could have chosen Kushi among all other girls knowing this secret! very plausible!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Cheena007Nareshkotaclarissajohnriyya6

nancynair Goldie
nancynair
nancynair

Good Morning lovely ladies and Naresh,

Below is my version of the past, please let me know your thoughts.Smile

ASR s father had illicit affair with low class lady. ASR's moms Mu  bola Buaji s   daughter.

(Story recounted twice to Buaji and Dr)

The lady conceived, could not abort, went away.

(Anjali wanting to do away with her baby)

She wanted to commit suicide,   came in front of Khushi's parents car, miscarried, lived but caused death of Khushi's parents.

Khushi came in front of ASR's car when she agreed to come back to RM, almost got run over

As she was ill, brought back by ASRs dad to Sheeshmahal, but she turned   bitter like Anjali after Shyams ouster.

(Khushi in plaster, forced by ASR to return to RM)

The lady felt like a intruder in the family home, and resented the life of ASR's mom and dad and children, could not take it that everyone was happy and celebrating (   Wedding of the daughter- Anjali) when she was mourning her babies.

( Anjali's reaction to Khush's Birthday and Arnav and Khushi spending time together)

On the night of Anjali's marriage she pulled the trigger, on ASRs dad, mom died as she came to save her husband. Dad committed suicide.

Lady jailed.-Life term 14 years

Present day in the life of the Raizadas,

Chaachaji took over and threw children out.

Daadi left for ashram.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Cheena007abavivasirajuclarissajohnriyya6

riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

Originally posted by doodleberry

Heelloosss Hug

Shall I cry or laugh that my Laptop is back in action ??? LOL
Hug... Dancing... Laugh coz of hapiness Cry bcoz of hapiness 2 LOL

Should I cry or should I laugh Tongue

Edited by riyya6 - 06 August 2012 at 12:07am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

abavi

Cheena007 Goldie
Cheena007
Cheena007

Originally posted by ranjitha

@BADA SA WISH

With Dadi's entry, Arnav's past will come into picture... This is the prefect time for Khushi to mature as a woman... She can no more be the innocent chirpy 18 year old gal... Now I want her to be the bahu of RM, biwi of ASR... I dont want her to be mahaan and stand back like an outsider, but she has to put her foot forward and claim her rights... And most importantly, it is in this phase, that she should understood why there lives a shaintaan in her rajkumarTongue

My second wish is Arnav should give Khushi the ultimate option to choose her aage ki life... 'If you think life for you will be better without me, then I'm ready to leave you... You are free to choose what kind of life you want' should be his stand... Till now its been his decisions.. now I want Khushi to take the decision of living with Arnav... and that decision will come from her, only if she is assured of his love. This time when they remarry, it should be a two way decision. 

Very well thought out this will be the progression i would love to watch ... I really want your second wish to be fulfilled cause its ASR who took decision this time it should be a decision made by both 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ranjithaclarissajohnriyya6

clarissajohn IF-Sizzlerz
clarissajohn
clarissajohn

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lalsunvid

Originally posted by clarissajohn

Ok can anyone who was in discussion in the second thread knew about what conclusion sathu and anna reached on arnav again hating khushi n future.. can u say us please in short . don't have time to search the second thread guys please. The like the curious landed in mars, here im curious to know.

Hi all...good morning...Whats this??

Morning da

Yeah there were discussion on same i read it via mobile last day that arnav will again hate khushi but not read the conclusion and  was asking the same.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Cheena007lalsunvidriyya6

nivedha84 IF-Dazzler
nivedha84
nivedha84

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:05am | IP Logged

Originally posted by nivedha84

Originally posted by sarunrocks

Originally posted by anurao.66

Sathya,

Maybe Anjali and Kushi's parents were involved in the sme accident. Maybe Shyam started his revenge from then. He was the cause of the accident. Kushii's parnets died and Anjali developed a limp maybe the leg had to be amputated. People suffering with polio as far as i know will be wearing braces with a boot for the polio stricken leg. I feel that is how they are related. 

Then Shyam will adorn a new idendity and woo Anjali and get married to her so that Anjali who developed a comple after her limp will beeternally gratefulll to him.

Another option is Kushi's parents are known to Shyam' sister. But i cant get any connection there. 

Life is too short, Enjoy it too the fullest

Anu

Leg was not amputated, Anu..

She wears a corrective Brace !!

How is Khushi related to Anjali's past ??

Could Deedar be one way of it ??

Sathu i don feel there will be any direct link of Khushi with regards to Anji...May be Khushi's parents car would have hit These ppl's car and hence her name is taken...

I also have a thought that we don know how the kids reached the raizadas and how anji got the limp...So may be some child back story in lucknow can come up where Khushi can be unintentionally be the reason for Anji'd disability

Agree with Divya here, i dont think there was any direct link to kKhushi with arnav-Anji Past,apart from the Accident,and we still dont know the reason behind Anji limping,
And i dont think any of Khushi's relarive was bridegrrom for Anji
The marriage ended bcoz someone was shot(it may be Senior Raizada shot himself and his wife died of heart attack witnessing the horror)
we stil dont know what equation dadi share with Anji-Arnav,if she is loving and caring why would she leavve his younger son throw these kids out of seesh mahal.
ok now i have a Q?
Is anyway Garima related to Khushi apat from she married Bauji.Confused

What caused the Accident ??

Deedar >>> Same hometown >>>

Sathya u mean to say is it really an Accident/staged Ac,cident like Khushi's Mom and Dad were murdered and their dead bodies blown away in the car making it look like an accident.

thats scary and iam not good at decoding the past,and iam not familiar with old hindi movies,gimme the plot of deedar,then i may comeup with something.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Cheena007NareshkotashivikrocksZoyafanvasirajuriyya6

Go to top