Originally posted by abavi
- that was one breath taking deduction! Subhadra - chakravyuh- Abhimanyu- Oh my My
So the nemesis is one strong willed lady who took 14 years to prepare her army! waiting for the battle!
Dadi has come to Shantivan.. to prepare this side for the battle perhaps... Wonder who will blow the conch to start the war!
- Was refreshing to read your Analysis after a break! Agreed we are watching Kushi transforming into a Woman! and
for connecting why Arnav hates Middle class girls!
Bushy- I am missing your Humor punch girl! Why so serious? is it because darkness is around the corner for the Raizadas and Raizada turned Maliks?
Pooja thal connection from teej was good- waiting to see how it blooms!
Anna- yeah girl! the epi was so touching with these two making up for all the days wasted and now when they want to make a move- another interupption knocks the door in form of dadima...
- nice points! 1
, 2 - rolling eyes, 3, 4,5,6
, 7- MIG
Nia- Loved your Post! and the inbetween thoughts as well
Finally completed typing my Analysis...
Kushi goes in search of Anjali herself- I fail to understand why she feels she shouldnt tell anyone... it is not as if Anjali has gone missing again.. probably Anjali has gone for a walk informing someone in the family right? Maybe Kushi likes to play Scotland yard a lot...Ok.. she finds her outside talking to someone who is not shown... She is happy finding her... and brings her home.. She is a little curious who was entertaining Anjali or rather who was listening to Anjali's rona dhona talk all this while but is not that successful and reaches home with Anji baby.
- For some reason she is very happy no one found out that Anjali was missing.- Yo girl she was just outside the gates...You treat her as if she is a mentally imbalanced person who was not supposed to be let out of the house... And by the way why are you feeling suddenly all cheerful cheerful talking to Arnav? Did I miss an episode? Last time I saw you were fighting with him over not coming back to RM and that guy finally threatened to release the marraige tenure secret to your family to bring you back... Some continuity I see!
-Did you all notice a shadow passing after Kushi turns back? Shyamu lurking behind?
Arnav waits for Kushi's arrival, fears if the girl has run away again... haha.. dude how long before you get out of this fear that your wife has run away... there she is actually in fear that your sister has run away... relay run? Ok, now he finds her finally and brings her back to the room... gets all mushy mushy - riling her up about the stupid Kurta idea and she spills that it was her idea in the first place... And then surprises her with gifts- each one she opens, she finds it is her kind of gift.. what she likes... Finally Her hubby succeeds in bringing that smile in her face without forcing her for one! and then comes the beautiful scene - an apology silently asked- and silently accepted... Loved the expressions of the actors here... All the while when Kushi was opening the other gifts, Arnav was amused, smiling and chuckling and when it came to the string of pearls, the expressions changed to a more sober serious one, little anxious, little pleading... Kushi who was laughing and jumping like a little child for the rest of the gift, becomes a little surprised to see a jewelery box, Opens it to find a string of pearls.. and drops of pearl flow down her own cheeks, letting him know equally silently that his apology, his wow to keep her safe is all accepted! -then a Hug of Acceptance by both of them to seal the promise of love!
Kushi comes to make peace with Anjali- who is in search of her lost love- her pooja thal and hands over the thal along with a bunch of roses from her husband's garden which Anjali accepts with thanks...Kushi starts to make a convo about the past two three weeks but promptly stopped by Anjali who tells her that she wants to give everything a new start- Is this a hint that the lady has accepted her Husband's fault and now wants to give him another chance ? Anajli thanks Kushi letting her know that she is aware that Kushi was the one who brought in the new change in Arnav...
I was happy that Anjali caught it.. otherwise there is no point in her being his little mother... She should know who will be able to influence him and she being the little mother- accepts the change in this welcome change and is happy for him...
This proves once again that she has always felt happy for him to get settled with his girl, Whatever she was acting like for the past few weeks were only because of her insecurities!
Kushi gets up to catch her husband lost in her- his eyes flashing with desire, his dried throat swallowig the lumps of anticipation perhaps about her reaction, She gets uncomfortable noticing the absence of her dupatta that adorns her neck... gets up to cover herself with it, Notices her husband's move towards her and fels the color rising on her cheeks- all the while Arnav's amused smirk is in place- He knows his proximity affects her and basks in the warmth of it and would have advanced to rile her up even more if Nani had not knock their room door this early in the morning.. He leaves her with a comment that their talk is not over yet- A clear warning for the night to come girly- beware of your hubby dear!
Dadi is coming home... Dadi's gone missing and her impending arrival manages to upset Manorama Mami... Mami who is not even scared of her own MiL is scared of her Sis in Law's MiL... while Nani and Arnav goes in search of Missing Dadi who for some reason has denied to come home all these years- the dadi reaches the front door of Shantivan!
- Dadi brings with her a pandora box which will let out the story which happened 14 years back
- Dadi's name is Subhadra devi- Thanks Doods and Tants for the insight into the chakravyuh - Abimanyu connection
- What made Dadi to change her decision and visit her grandson's house after all these years?
- Will Dadi accept her rightful Granddaughter in law- or would she demand a marriage before she can accept the girl? After all this girl is not a Raizada Bahu- she is a Malik Bahu- one who will be giving the next heir to carry on the generation of Maliks.
- Why is Payal treated like a rug mat? They need not tell her about the past.. But can atleast tell her that they are talking about Arnav's Dadi?