Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP Redux; Nemesis !!! Third thread (Page 53)

--Anna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Anna--
--Anna--

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by clarissajohn

Sathu u have came up with one q

But  i have another one to ask you

I read anna saying you both discussed about arnav hating khushi agaian in future based on past

But how and why

Can u elaborate please

On khushi's relation to anjali i have no clue on that

We cleared that in the last thread Sharmi :)

Sathu was very sleepy when she was speaking to me yet I do not think the possibility is ruled out.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

abavisharmibalanclarissajohnriyya6

Cheena007 Goldie
Cheena007
Cheena007

Originally posted by sarra0

HugMorning all Hug

Hi sarra Big smile Good morning ! this is cheena , we never spoke before , where are you from ?  

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

abavisharmibalanriyya6

shivikrocks IF-Dazzler
shivikrocks
shivikrocks

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by anurao.66

Sathya,

Maybe Anjali and Kushi's parents were involved in the sme accident. Maybe Shyam started his revenge from then. He was the cause of the accident. Kushii's parnets died and Anjali developed a limp maybe the leg had to be amputated. People suffering with polio as far as i know will be wearing braces with a boot for the polio stricken leg. I feel that is how they are related. 

Then Shyam will adorn a new idendity and woo Anjali and get married to her so that Anjali who developed a comple after her limp will beeternally gratefulll to him.

Another option is Kushi's parents are known to Shyam' sister. But i cant get any connection there. 

Life is too short, Enjoy it too the fullest

Anu

Leg was not amputated, Anu..

She wears a corrective Brace !!

How is Khushi related to Anjali's past ??

Could Deedar be one way of it ??

Sathu i don feel there will be any direct link of Khushi with regards to Anji...May be Khushi's parents car would have hit These ppl's car and hence her name is taken...

I also have a thought that we don know how the kids reached the raizadas and how anji got the limp...So may be some child back story in lucknow can come up where Khushi can be unintentionally be the reason for Anji'd disability

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Cheena007abavisharmibalanlara3110clarissajohnriyya6

ranjitha IF-Dazzler
ranjitha
ranjitha

Hola Ladeezzz Hug

Hope you all had a great weekendBig smile

@SATHU: Fantastically written... and I particularly loved the way tou have explained ASR's style od redemption... Kudos maateClapStar

@ANNA: We had discussed something else too on phone... why isnt that added in your analysis? anyway lemme just add it, the morning scene, where Arnav stares at Khushi was so damn effective, that we felt as if he was staring at us and thus it was not just Khushi who was blushing !!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Tried reading Dood's analysis lekin head spin hone laga toh complete ni kar paayi, but I loved her explanation of 'Chakravyuh'... oh my poor baby will enter the chakravyuh now... I hope his fate doesnt turn out to be like Abhimanyu's !!!CryCryCry

I loved Friday's episode... After a very very long time I like ArHi as a pair... from past so many days it was either 'I loved Arnav in this' or 'I loved Khushi n this', but Firday's bedroom scene made almost everybody say 'i loved ArHi in this scene'. Clap

I loved Barun's expressions in the bedroom scene... observe carefully, he gives different expression, everytime she opens a gift...  how many expressions does this man have in his bag, I wonder?!?!ClapClapClapClap

@BADA SA WISH

With Dadi's entry, Arnav's past will come into picture... This is the prefect time for Khushi to mature as a woman... She can no more be the innocent chirpy 18 year old gal... Now I want her to be the bahu of RM, biwi of ASR... I dont want her to be mahaan and stand back like an outsider, but she has to put her foot forward and claim her rights... And most importantly, it is in this phase, that she should understood why there lives a shaintaan in her rajkumarTongue

My second wish is Arnav should give Khushi the ultimate option to choose her aage ki life... 'If you think life for you will be better without me, then I'm ready to leave you... You are free to choose what kind of life you want' should be his stand... Till now its been his decisions.. now I want Khushi to take the decision of living with Arnav... and that decision will come from her, only if she is assured of his love. This time when they remarry, it should be a two way decision. 

Finally, I have an exam tomorrow, so will not take part in discussions post 11:30. Will be free after 2PM tomorrow

Cheena007abavisharmibalanlara3110vasirajuriyya6

Nina90 IF-Dazzler
Nina90
Nina90

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
Hello everyone!

Cheena007abavisharmibalanriyya6

sharmibalan IF-Rockerz
sharmibalan
sharmibalan

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 11:33pm | IP Logged

Mai Aagayi...Mai Aagayi...HugHugHugHug

nivedha84Nina90abaviriyya6

riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cheena007

[QUOTE=nivedha84] i Also loved the way Khushi buttoned his Shirt with such an ease and it was so natural too.Wifey in action

Heart this was a cute  scene 
what a scene Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

abavi

tintin70 Senior Member
tintin70
tintin70

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by clarissajohn

Sathu u have came up with one q

But  i have another one to ask you

I read anna saying you both discussed about arnav hating khushi agaian in future based on past

But how and why

Can u elaborate please

On khushi's relation to anjali i have no clue on that

If CVs show Arnav hating khushi again - it will be an ordinary  story.  If it is shown something on such lines --------------

Assume that "woh aurat" was khushi's mother. Arnav's father lusted after her throughout his life.
She was a pious woman who loved Khushi's father.
    Arnav's father plotted lot of schemes to get her but failed.
   May be he continued with some more dalliances in between (shyam's sister ).
The final plot, where he was about to get her, backfired and both the woman and her husband lost her life --- taking ASR's father's life with them.
   ASR's mom committed suicide after the scandal broke out.

Even after knowing this bitter truth, Arnav is not able to hate khushi but still loves her ---

then it is different love altogether  --- Iss pyar ko kyan naam doon !

Cheena007NareshkotaabaviJRiaclarissajohnriyya6

Go to top