Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

   
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

IP Redux; Nemesis !!! Third thread (Page 5)

namedx IF-Rockerz
namedx
namedx

Joined: 13 February 2012
Posts: 6568

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 5:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JRia

Originally posted by namedx

Originally posted by JRia

Shaz  u and Bush have almost the same time as India ??


...have what the same time as India? Embarrassed
ur timings r similar to India is what I asked

Lol sorry I'm obviously half dead! Stern Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

joyvgJRiaArhimaniacriyya6

RJXX IF-Sizzlerz
RJXX
RJXX

Joined: 05 March 2012
Posts: 14392

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 5:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arhimaniac

Originally posted by RitJ26

Originally posted by Arhimaniac

Originally posted by RitJ26

Ok so I have a question to kick start the 3rd thread.

Did ASR's dad also die in the crash with Khushi's parents?
 
And whereabouts in the timeline of events would this haathsa be??

This is the mystery...we are not sure if he is alive or dead?Embarrassed
But they did that pooja thing last year right (sorry don't know what it's called) with the haar around the parents picture.
 
Hmmm I don't think I want a dad in the show

It could very well be one of those scenarios where they say ke hamare liye mar chuke hain...or he could be in jail for killing khushi's parentsEmbarrassed
 
oh one of those figuratively dead types.
 
Hmm I doubt a powerful man such as Papa ASR would be in jail.
 
Wow they are going to have a tough job casting an actor to play him. Just leave him dead to avoid disappointment

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

joyvg..mrinalini..JRiaArhimaniacsonia_1riyya6

JRia IF-Rockerz
JRia
JRia

Joined: 25 January 2010
Posts: 6531

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 5:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by joyvg

Originally posted by JRia

Originally posted by joyvg

Hey I did it...hipppeee.Party
first time in my life I.am in the 1st page...graduating my success ...Dancing
 
Hug
May u always be happy Party


Embarrassed     shall I give a thank you speach now...LOL
ok JRiya...so you are called as maria as I see other riya has come as well!!
 
hmm.. my name is maria

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Arhimaniacriyya6

namedx IF-Rockerz
namedx
namedx

Joined: 13 February 2012
Posts: 6568

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 5:37pm | IP Logged
Just because...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

JRiaArhimaniacRJXXsonia_1riyya6

joyvg Goldie
joyvg
joyvg

Joined: 11 January 2012
Posts: 2288

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 5:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RitJ26

Originally posted by Arhimaniac

Originally posted by RitJ26

Originally posted by Arhimaniac

Originally posted by RitJ26

Ok so I have a question to kick start the 3rd thread.

Did ASR's dad also die in the crash with Khushi's parents?
 
And whereabouts in the timeline of events would this haathsa be??

This is the mystery...we are not sure if he is alive or dead?Embarrassed
But they did that pooja thing last year right (sorry don't know what it's called) with the haar around the parents picture.
 
Hmmm I don't think I want a dad in the show

It could very well be one of those scenarios where they say ke hamare liye mar chuke hain...or he could be in jail for killing khushi's parentsEmbarrassed
 
oh one of those figuratively dead types.
 
Hmm I doubt a powerful man such as Papa ASR would be in jail.
 
Wow they are going to have a tough job casting an actor to play him. Just leave him dead to avoid disappointment

yeah i was thinking the same...I didnt like the dad in the photo they had...Confused

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

JRialara3110namedxArhimaniacsonia_1

riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

Joined: 20 April 2010
Posts: 30510

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 5:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arhimaniac

Riya love 

Welcome to third thread

RIP

Hug
wow so fast 3rd thread... Thumbs Up RIP Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

joyvgJRiaArhimaniac

JRia IF-Rockerz
JRia
JRia

Joined: 25 January 2010
Posts: 6531

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 5:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by namedx

Originally posted by JRia

Originally posted by namedx

Originally posted by JRia

Shaz  u and Bush have almost the same time as India ??


...have what the same time as India? Embarrassed
ur timings r similar to India is what I asked

Lol sorry I'm obviously half dead! Stern Smile
 
why??
U just answered my query that there is a time difference of abt 4 1/2 hours Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

joyvgnamedxArhimaniacriyya6

joyvg Goldie
joyvg
joyvg

Joined: 11 January 2012
Posts: 2288

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 5:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JRia

Originally posted by joyvg

Originally posted by JRia

Originally posted by joyvg

Hey I did it...hipppeee.Party
first time in my life I.am in the 1st page...graduating my success ...Dancing
 
Hug
May u always be happy Party


Embarrassed     shall I give a thank you speach now...LOL
ok JRiya...so you are called as maria as I see other riya has come as well!!
 
hmm.. my name is maria

thanks ...Maria...Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

JRianamedxArhimaniacriyya6

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Mini OS:Arnav meeting his Arch Nemesis Sallu bhai

2 3

Author: -SilverAngel-   Replies: 17   Views: 3322

-SilverAngel- 17 3322 17 February 2012 at 2:17am by Marybarton
The third servant lol!!!..

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17

Author: -SilverAngel-   Replies: 132   Views: 7449

-SilverAngel- 132 7449 18 October 2011 at 10:11am by AkhilaD
Entry of a third person is very essential

Author: rechup   Replies: 2   Views: 765

rechup 2 765 08 August 2011 at 12:32pm by kunjikutty
Tomorrow-Kushi will return to face her nemesis!

Author: mannisha   Replies: 5   Views: 1337

mannisha 5 1337 12 July 2011 at 4:23pm by ShiningStar18
Another third angle??

2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Author: JennyPenny   Replies: 56   Views: 5337

JennyPenny 56 5337 20 June 2011 at 11:11pm by sunaina02

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index