Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP Redux; Nemesis !!! Third thread (Page 141)

riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 4:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by riyya6

Originally posted by cutebarun

Ranju, my jaan... I'm with you in your 'i love daadi' camp. Hope she treats Kushi as a '25 yr old responsible women'. Not as Naani's 5yr old Bitiya...

May be not the typical saas, bt she should not fall for Kushi's sweet talks.

And BARUN.. He is an 'original piece with no substitutes yaar.

Jachu,

I m already in  n all agog to see   how Khushi is made to realize that she is a bahu too..

She shud be strict, fair, straight talker  but shud not have any mean body ,,,n if she dislikes Khushi..reason shud be made clear why?? can't bear to have hate threads in the forum??
any new news abt dadi LOL

seems like she loves Arnav a lot..
its normal for grandma loving grandson... LOL 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

lalsunvidnivedha84eyesonmeJRiaJhalak29tanthya

riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

Originally posted by swapna08

Can ppl plz pass sbs link
was there sbs link Ouch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

JRiaJhalak29tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Originally posted by vasiraju

Originally posted by anjani-pagli

Originally posted by sharmibalan

Hi guys...Hug

I am back...So whats the discussion...Wink

dadi bani pyar ki dushmanLOL
ROFL ROFL ROFL

I loved Dadi at SBS footage Big smile..i felt like she is the only one who have Brain to control Raizada family strictly ...

That is why even ASR  cannot  speak against her ,Kisiski mann mani nahi chelega LOL LOL,,,

i like people who speaks straight farwad ...she will teach kushi and payal how should they behave like Raizada bahu's ..she is not gray..i am sure about that  

She looked like a saadhu who has forgotten to pack all her compassion, kindness and love pouches along with her ,,,,seemed quite strict...I am wondering how Naani N  Daadi will interact...
Sathu i think they will be like sisters ...

one is sweet and the other is strictLOL...but both love the family and the childrenBig smile 

i feel Dadi punished herself  leaving all her family, because of her sons mistake their Family got shattered...  

Haan ,Lucky..Arnav says na that he went many times to invite her home but she refused to come ..not only that she is not with her younger Son too..wonder what Back story she has ??

why Nani said that Dadi was the person who was the initiator of the destruction  in the past??

May be her strong and Rude words towards  daughter in law  ..

she may  did something wrong or spell something wrong about  ASR  mother which made her to commit suicide..
her wrong understanding and angry made everyone shatter and because of her attitude her son may left the house at angry and committed accident ..

these kind people commit mistakes unknowingly at angry 

No, lucky...that makes it social drama..IP is not tht...

there is some other reason  ...

Arnav is not angry at her, Had Daadi anything to do with  his Mom..Arnav would have roasted her now

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

suhanamausamlalsunvidZoyafanJRiaJhalak29vasirajuriyya6

JRia IF-Rockerz
JRia
JRia

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 4:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jhalak29

GM decries...

How's it dear gals?
GM Jhalak

ZoyafanJhalak29riyya6

shivikrocks IF-Dazzler
shivikrocks
shivikrocks

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 4:53am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sarunrocks

Hi guys...Hug

I am back...So whats the discussion...Wink

dadi bani pyar ki dushmanLOL
ROFL ROFL ROFL

I loved Dadi at SBS footage Big smile..i felt like she is the only one who have Brain to control Raizada family strictly ...

That is why even ASR  cannot  speak against her ,Kisiski mann mani nahi chelega LOL LOL,,,

i like people who speaks straight farwad ...she will teach kushi and payal how should they behave like Raizada bahu's ..she is not gray..i am sure about that  

She looked like a saadhu who has forgotten to pack all her compassion, kindness and love pouches along with her ,,,,seemed quite strict...I am wondering how Naani N  Daadi will interact...
Sathu i think they will be like sisters ...

one is sweet and the other is strictLOL...but both love the family and the childrenBig smile 

i feel Dadi punished herself  leaving all her family, because of her sons mistake their Family got shattered...  

Haan ,Lucky..Arnav says na that he went many times to invite her home but she refused to come ..not only that she is not with her younger Son too..wonder what Back story she has ??

why Nani said that Dadi was the person who was the initiator of the destruction  in the past??

One question what if dadi has instant dislike to girls because of the past...Thats why the cold behavior towards Khushi

Now when did nani say dadi is the cause she said because of that aurat that haathsa happened we shd not have left her in aashram..Or did i not hear properly

Then Why not hatred of Payal , Yaara ??..she  glowers at Khushi only na...

Ohh..My Bad !! I must have misunderstood it then Embarrassed

Did SBS show Dadi being fair to payal...Its yet to be played right so just askedBig smile...

Nani said that when that incident happened because of that lady after that we should not have left dadi in ashram

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Zoyafanriyya6

prabhata Senior Member
prabhata
prabhata

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 4:53am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sarunrocks

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#cc0000">Hi guys...Hug</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#003300">I am back...So whats the discussion...Wink</font>

<font color="#9900cc">dadi bani pyar ki dushmanLOL</font>

ROFLROFLROFL

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">I loved Dadi at SBS footageBig smile..i felt like she is the only one who have Brain to control Raizada family strictly ...</font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">That is why even ASR cannot speakagainst her ,Kisiski mann mani nahi chelegaLOLLOL,,,</font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">i like people whospeaksstraightfarwad ...she will teach kushi and payal how should they behave like Raizada bahu's ..she is not gray..i am sure about that</font>

She looked like a saadhu who has forgotten to pack all her compassion, kindness and love pouches along with her ,,,,seemed quite strict...I am wondering how Naani N Daadi will interact...

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Sathu i think they will be like sisters ...</font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">one is sweet and the other is strictLOL...but both love the family and thechildrenBig smile</font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">i feel Dadi punished herself leaving all her family,because of her sons mistake their Family gotshattered...</font>

why Nani said that Dadi was the person who was the initiator of the destruction in the past??

<font color="#FF0033"><font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">
One question what if dadi has instant dislike to girls because of the past...Thats why the cold behavior towards Khushi

Now when did nani say dadi is the cause she said because of that aurat that haathsa happened we shd not have left her in aashram..Or did i not hear properly</font>
</font>

Then Why not hatred of Payal , Yaara ??..she glowers at Khushi only na...

Ohh..My Bad !! I must have misunderstood it then Embarrassed

Maybe she is a old traditionalist who wants her dil to be wearing sarees only and does not like them siting with their hubby holding hands... :-) :-) :-) hope I am wrong...

Pragati

JRiaJhalak29riyya6

nivedha84 IF-Dazzler
nivedha84
nivedha84

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 4:54am | IP Logged
Ye Lo another one

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

suhanamausamZoyafanJRiaJhalak29riyya6

RJXX IF-Sizzlerz
RJXX