Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP Redux; Nemesis !!! Third thread (Page 134)

vasiraju IF-Rockerz
vasiraju
vasiraju

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 4:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sree07

Originally posted by ranjitha

@Sathu: Yes, Till date Khushi has been an azaad panchi in RM... jo marzi aaye karti rehti hain.. also she acts like an outsider.. now Dadi should make her realize that she is the bahu of the khandaan and she needs to follow certain norms..

@SREE: THERE IS ONE AND ONLY ONE BARUN SOBTI IN THE WORLD... The day you find somebody like him, it will be the end of the world... You can love dadi, you can hate dadi, but you cannot ignore her, for she will bring the change in Khushi.. From a jhalli to a woman.. oh damn Ranju is sooo excited !!!

Ranji...I see dangerously high amount of phangirlism in the reply. So I am staying awayWink You take the one and only real barun sobti...I will adjust the Body doubles as the joining bonusLOL

Daadi...If the mighty ASR could not reform khushi from a naughty kid to a woman with all the romance and punishment... daadi kya cheeze hai...yaar Lets see...I am gonna love the fights between arnie boy and daadi...LOL
sree Hugzz Hug Hug..

Sree its not changing about kushi's nature,its about what she feels about Raizada family,her responsibilities  towards  her in laws house..

see how easily she said a lie and left Raizda family ..anjali and nani wouldn't mind it..but kushi should know her mistakes can make other's unhappy..

she know what is right and what is wrong,but she don't know how to correct when something goes wrong.. simply she will say sorry ..

she should think 100 times before she is going to take step  how its going effect her life and both families she is attached with..

her nature can be loved by dadi too,but her silly mistakes can't  be overridden by Dadi and she will correct it Big smile

Edited by vasiraju - 06 August 2012 at 4:27am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ranjithaJRiasree07

abavi IF-Dazzler
abavi
abavi

I am leaving baba... Dadima's entry is giving me high! and I am starting to neglect work againEmbarrassed

With all respects to Dadi, I am taking leave --tata...

[edit] Tants, My post is at pg 52 on this thread link here- 62409860

Edited by abavi - 06 August 2012 at 4:27am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nina90JRia

JRia IF-Rockerz
JRia
JRia

Originally posted by abavi

Originally posted by sarunrocks

Originally posted by JRia

Originally posted by sarunrocks

Originally posted by sharmibalan

Hi guys...Hug

I am back...So whats the discussion...Wink

Sharmi.Hug Its abt dadi...SBS has come..ArShi are holding hands and sitting and dadi marroes entry..Arnav shocked and takes blessing from dadi. Dadi sngry at Khushi don know the reason..So thats what she is going to come between the love birds...
She has to Divya,

No one is ready to take the job of keeping ArHi apart after what happened to DB...
Now they have brought in a safe bet who will not have any account in any social networksLOL
What happened to DB?Shocked

Abavi..They can for sometime use it when Khushi also feels that she cannot stay away from him..It will be so much fun..Then Biwa will be singing

Tumko Chuke bhi chuneko Karta hai dil
Paake bhi Paaneko karta hai dilEmbarrassed

yeah its going to be fun!
Hope Dadima lives up to our expectations...

@ Jia- DB started crying in videos as well not able to take in the hate mails...
Oh that's sad

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

abavi

anurao.66 IF-Rockerz
anurao.66
anurao.66

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 4:28am | IP Logged
Sathya,

You asked a question in the morning. I gave an answer and you asked about Deedar. By the time I could answer the Electricity  Grid around my house failed. I was reminded of the No0rthern Grid failure.I sent a pm. I have no clue if it reached you. I am sending the answer now.

Since there are two versions of Deedar 1951, 1992. I think as per the 1951 version maybe Kushi would have caused the accident which led to Anjali's limp.

As per the story the servant's son (Shyamu) is blamed for the accident caused when the Maalik's daughter falls from the horse . The Maalik's daughter is attached to the boy whose name is incidently Shyamu. Shyamu and his mother are sent out of the village. The mother dies due to poverty and Shyamu is blinded a sandstorm. He is then taken over by an villager who along with his younger sister looks after Shyamu.

If We relate this to Kushi. Maybe her parents were working in ASR's house. Anjali meets with an accident after which Kushi is blamed and her parents are sent out of the house along with Kushi. Then they meet with an accident and Kushi becomes an orphan. Maybe that is why she like in her childhood is very attached to Anjali.

Life is too short, Enjoy it too the fullest

Anu

JRiariti4u

sree07 IF-Rockerz
sree07
sree07

Originally posted by bs_si

Sree what club are you opening without me???? Angry

Waise I'm in by default Embarrassed

And people stop posting these cute GIFs here...It's distracting me from my work Angry Ouch

LOL Daamp club it is. Daadi the vamp LOL

Aamp tho waste hogaya...Anjai baby mended her ways. So aamp is dissolved. Instead a daamp.Wink

JRiatrintring

riti4u IF-Stunnerz
riti4u
riti4u

Originally posted by sree07

Ok guys...Now I am back to serious mode...
Now I am someone who is bogged down by my own expectations. If any kind soul is around please comfort meCry

Where is the zee spoiler about arnav repenting and hurting himself Where is the terrace confrontation of arnav-shyam-khushi? Where is the terrace to road to temple journey of the duo? Where is the rain pain?
  1. Where is the road side breakdown?

I had set my expectations so high that I feel that would have been a better track. Or am I into a surprise and CVs will actually show this later? any wise souls around? I have been asking this question everywhere around in the forum. Cry
Why why why they are rushing? and closed the tracks so soon?
Sree will request you to read Sathu analysis on friday's post to answer about your redemption query... I am still in effect of that epic line she wrote... he will repent by not going to beg and cry but giving her dignity back..sumthin like that...right sathu..or I just made mess of it...Ouch

Nina90sree07vasiraju

ranjitha IF-Dazzler
ranjitha
ranjitha

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 4:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by ranjitha

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by vasiraju

Originally posted by anjani-pagli

Originally posted by sharmibalan

Hi guys...Hug

I am back...So whats the discussion...Wink

dadi bani pyar ki dushmanLOL
ROFL ROFL ROFL

I loved Dadi at SBS footage Big smile..i felt like she is the only one who have Brain to control Raizada family strictly ...

That is why even ASR  cannot  speak against her ,Kisiski mann mani nahi chelega LOL LOL,,,

i like people who speaks straight farwad ...she will teach kushi and payal how should they behave like Raizada bahu's ..she is not gray..i am sure about that  

She looked like a saadhu who has forgotten to pack all her compassion, kindness and love pouches along with her ,,,,seemed quite strict...I am wondering how Naani N  Daadi will interact...

but did you observe her love for Chote? she tried to hug him I think but bitwa was too shocked to respond LOL

Waise bitwa is bada partial... per choohta hain toh sirf buaji ka aur dadi ka... nani ka kya kasoor? Cry

these type of dadis usually have extra pyaar for potas... may be before the hadsa happened, chote was the pampered kid of Maliks? Big smile

Yes, I also saw that he  did not have any hatred in him while he was looking at her ...

I am going to enjoy myself...

This is going in an extremely unexpected way... and I'm loving it

Chalo me going offline... kal exam ke baad online aaoongi...

CYA PEEPS... Hope we get Dadi's darshan today

nivedha84JRiavasiraju

JRia IF-Rockerz
JRia
JRia

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 4:29am | IP Logged

I am leaving baba... Dadima's entry is giving me high! and I am starting to neglect work againEmbarrassed

With all respects to Dadi, I am taking leave --tata...

[edit] Tants, My post is at pg 52 on this thread link here- 62409860
Tata Bye bye

abavitanthya

Go to top